[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>WHAT THE FUCK /LIT/ FUCK THIS I'M NEVER READING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: satanism.jpg (18KB, 228x346px) Image search: [Google]
satanism.jpg
18KB, 228x346px
>>>WHAT THE FUCK /LIT/

FUCK THIS I'M NEVER READING ANOTHER BOOK AS LONG AS I LIVE I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT
>>
That good, eh?
>>
yeah, that ending is so easy to see coming but left me in pieces anyway
>>
>>7639005
>Ernie Plebingway
Bravo, Murrica.
>>
is this the one where the womynx dies at the end? i've read so much that authors just transform in to these weird thematic blobs and I can't remember the specific plots.
>>
Silver linings playback is so good oh mah gawwdd.
>>
>>7639073
>i've read so carelessly that authors just transform in to these weird thematic blobs and I can't remember the specific plots.
FTFY
>>
>>7639073
>i've read so much that authors just transform in to these weird thematic blobs and I can't remember the specific plots.
Then you're not reading. A sloppy reader might as well just stick his thumb up his ass and stare at a blank wall for two hours. If you're not gaining information and beauty from the text then you're wasting your time.
>>
>>7639083
stories are boring as fuck anyway, kekedidoo, i read for the prose, philosophy and themes, hemingway doesn't offer any of those, AAAHAHAH
>>
>>7639083
>>7639099
samefg
>>
>>7639061
The best ending are the ones that you can foresee, yet still are unable to handle. It says a lot about an authors ability to write a story.
>>
>>7639104
wew lad you truly are patrician :^)
>>
>>7639005

Yeah, i too can't believe he actually got kitted out with those robot arms in the end.
>>
This is the book about him coping with his tragic amputation, correct? A compelling read for sure.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.