[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel isolated being a /lit/izen? We're supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Front.jpg (129KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
129KB, 715x715px
Do you feel isolated being a /lit/izen?

We're supposed to be social beings and we recognize this, but sometimes it's hard connecting with people with the same interests.

I feel like an autist bragging about my achievements whenever I talk to people about what I've been reading. Even if they're also bookworms.

How do you meet people with similar taste?
>>
>bringing up what you read like an autist monkey instead of organically weaving your new insights into the human condition into normal conversation
>>
>bragging about my achievements whenever I talk to people about what I've been reading.

you sound retarded. and a pseud.
>>
>>7638135
Don't mean to be arrogant, it's only the feeling of isolation.
>>
>>7638120
>nail
>head
pick two.

Most people either don't read or they're slow readers without strong interest, or they have shit taste.
Use books to gain knowledge about everything in the world, become infinitely wise, and impress upon people that knowledge. Works for me. Brings the Qt's
>>
>>7638146
hence why you're a retarded pseud.

truly smart people don't feel isolated. the only people who feel isolated due to their "brilliance" and "achievements" are the ones who haven't actually achieved anything.
>>
>>7638100
You interact with people of similar mindsets and interests in order to learn.

You will learn nothing by speaking.

If you want people to be impressed by you, call your grandma. She is overjoyed by everything you do even if she doesn't understand it.
>>
>>7638156
Patricianhood burns up loneliness like the sun on a foggy day

Lift and read and that's all you'll ever need
>>
>>7638156

Ok, nice opinion, thanks.
>>
>>7638156

>truly smart people don't feel isolated.

Stop this retarded pontificating you naive child.
>>
>>7638913
lol pseud
>>
>>7638927

>I've had a bad day and I want to shit on people a bit, please be understanding
>>
>>7638913
dumbo detected
>>
>>7638951

>my day was so bad that I am making obvious samefags and I don't even care, burn it all down to the ground burn it down
>>
>>7638100
good album pham
>>
>>7638975
Per un amico and Storia di un minuto were much better tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.