[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he already sold out That didn't take long.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (21KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
21KB, 426x240px
>he already sold out

That didn't take long.
>>
Wait what happened?
>>
jesus christ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpkE4cS-D0rXmnTjCA0fCkw atleast we have the Knausgaard lookalike, he's also a published author so i think i'll just start watching his videos instead of this greedy cunt
>>
>>7637994
who?
>>
>check the channel
>it's true

Fucking unsubscribed.
>>
$50/hr for shorter stuff
$1/pg for a novel

yeah okay that's totally not unreasonable
>>
>>7638055
>thinks Knausgård is shit

Dropped.
>>
>>7638066
>he doesn't think knausgard is shit

kek'd
>>
>>7638069
>implying you've read him
>>
>>7638066
>>7638069
>neither of these people have read Knausgaard
>>
>>7638076
Pretty sure I've read him since I'm the only one who've spelt his name right ITT.
>>
>>7637994
who is this?
>>
>>7637994
Literally who? He looks like that whiny photographer off House of Cards
>>
>>7638083
>>7638090
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrY6MKSkOlKDBISvM2zEgoQ
>>
>>7638069
>look ma i did it again xd
>>
>>7638055
>that monotone droning

You can't talk like that if you want people to listen.
>>
A) do you seriously think that many of the places you currently learn about literature don't directly or indirectly do this already?
B) you do realize that this doesn't necessarily means he's compromising his book review product, right?
C) I saw his linkedin once - this guy's probably just another broke ass millennial who backed himself into a corner by getting educated in the arts and now he needs to whore himself cheaply for money - given that this board is all young people, how many of us are similarly fucked and not above this?
>>
>>7638062
>>7638062
Seems kind of cheap desu
>>
>>7638055
I just watched a video and he literally used "tour de force" to describe a book.

Fucking. Dropped.
>>
>>7637994
Sold out? He wants to earn money and is open about it, big deal.
>>
>>7638104
I was surprised this guy is only 26 or 27... I thought he was 30-35.
>>
>>7637994
>create demand on market with free supply
>once demand is high enough, monetize supply

It is like /lit/ never read a single economy book. How can you not see stuff like this coming? For people who behave as reprehensible as you do, you have astoundingly high hopes for every other person.
>>
>i don't have time !
>is a youtuber
Lmao this guy, also 6k suscribers is total shit
>>
>watching youtube faggots

Christ almighty.
>>
>>7638117
If people are here it's probably because they don't have the assertive/predatory impulses you'd need to see it coming desu. These people are mostly self destructive pussies.
>>
>>7638117
>The Big Man: My God. Can't you see how condescending you are when you say that? You have this preconceived notion that nobody, listen, that nobody can't possibly attain the same high ethical standards as you, so you exonerate them. I can not think of anything more arrogant than that. You, my child, my dear child, you forgive others with excuses that you would never in the world permit for yourself.
>>
>>7638123
He works in film production in LA ... as a freelancer, as far as I can tell. That means he works 60 hours a week staring at final cut pro for pennies. I bet he only does this so he can get his name out there a little bit + maybe get some income + have an excuse to read.
>>
So what, OP? If you had any business sense and had a few thousand dedicated subscribers you would do the same thing.
>>
>>7638167
If you are a poor/small writer you won't even probably get your money back with the amount of suscribers he has, considering how little authors get paid per sale.
>>
>>7637994
>already
>Implying he wasn't just a forced meme to begin with
>Implying half the people who shitposted about him here weren't just /pol/ imports furiously jerking off to "muh edgy white author getting popular for a book named after Hitler's"

Stay retarded, my man.
>>
>>7638180
There's literally nothing edgy about Knausgaard.
>>
>>7638180
The guy in the OP isn't Knausgård though...
>>
>>7638180
>thinking Cliff is Knausgaard

kek
>>
i dont get how lit fell for this faggot.

it was over for me when i saw his hair and the fucking jumpcuts
>>
>>7638230
not to be a tuber cocksucker but he seems to only use jumpcuts to shorten pauses, which is a far cry from the obnoxious way it's used by whatever awful vlogers out there
>>
>>7638237
just the way they use it. it seems unnecessary. people watch this stuff to get a feeling of faux intimacy. just leave the pauses in, it's more natural.

but yes, you're right, he doesn't use it that much.
>>
>>7637994
He was a retarded pleb anyway. You need not worry, faggot
>>
The shit he reads is /lit/core af
I'm pretty sure he lurks this place
>>
I dont get what happened
>>
>>7638092
>Clifford LeSeargent

this guy is the biggest meme of all time
>>
Question here for youtube people: how does one become a youtube philosopher? Do I just say random shit and argue with children?
>>
>I'm very, very, very, very discerning, very, very picky what I choose to champion on Better Than Food Book Reviews.

posts a bunch of /lit/core shit anyone who visits the board has access to in the wikia

this is the problem with content creators: they think their service is worth money and not just some shit people watch to waste time.
>>
>>7638527
There are more mature philosophy booktubers around but as they're less interested in making a spectacle of themselves they get much less traffic. If you can find them, you can make video responses to theirs either contributing or contradicting or whatever you like. You can also post your own thoughts on various philosophies but that won't get you traffic.
>>
>>7638690
people like him don't have their own circlejerk sekret clubs though
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.