[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I'm not sure why this thread got deleted by a mod, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: dfw3.png (609KB, 805x741px) Image search: [Google]
dfw3.png
609KB, 805x741px
Hi. I'm not sure why this thread got deleted by a mod, but I really want a serious discussion

Is everything that is important already been said? How can a writer write something nontrivial?
>>
the internet is still fresh.
the world is changing.
literature is changing.
>>
>>7635778
>Is everything that is important already been said?
Yes. Now on to the next thread
>>
>>7635803
thats too easy to say. i want specifics
>>
>>7635778
Write about how you are struggling to come up with something that has not been said.
Write about why you think it is important that people do come up with new things to say.
If you think there should be more to say then you probably think there is something missing.
Write about what it would be like to say something new, what questions would this answer.

Shit on the wall desu senpai
but if you give it enough thought, I'm sure there are lots of things that have not been said yet
>>
>>7635778
Nothing has ever been nontrivial.
>>
File: knuffel.jpg (77KB, 604x457px) Image search: [Google]
knuffel.jpg
77KB, 604x457px
>>7635778
>only important things can be written about in literature

You've gotta go deeper, man. Learn to appreciate insignificance, the trivial, the banal, the absurd, the nonsensical. Trying to 'think big' is the exactly the kind of modernist approach (onwards and upwards!) which lead us into post-modernism and a total lack of literary and moral orientation.

A fun deconstructive closer: the most profound moments in a text are not the things which are written, but those that are left unsaid. Learn to speak the unsayable (for whatever reason it is inhibited) and then we shall have progress.
>>
>>7635838
Specifics can't be defined until they are made, good luck with your future endeavours.
>>
>>7635778
New important things are happening all the time, and those things will be spoken of and written down.

Old important things have been overlooked or misinterpreted, and need to be found and set straight.

We know far less than we do not know.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.