[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /lit/, I need to make a quick short story and I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: writersblock.jpg (727KB, 1781x1114px) Image search: [Google]
writersblock.jpg
727KB, 1781x1114px
So /lit/, I need to make a quick short story and I'm going through a hard case of writer's block. Can anyone thow any quick ideas at me.
>>
A man places items of increasing size in his rectum while contemplating the recent death of his estranged grandmother.
>>
A man posts on a website asking the frequenters for ideas, after he dismisses them all in humorous fashion we begin to gain insight into the man and perhaps into self-worth in general.
fuck off. You can write about anything. How does anyone ever run out of ideas?
>>
You know, that's what scares me about the prospect of university. Most of the time, they will have you read more than 10 complete body of work in under a semester and will ask for no less than 10-15pages of good work, and 3-5 pages for poems.

My tip to you, op, is to take a step back and put ALL of your efforts into reading great classical work, like Racine or Baudelaire if you're a frenchfag. And also write every day, no matter what it may be. Make a schedule if it pleases you: ah! Today is monday? Then poems it will be. Essay thursday? Sure why not.

Doing this, no matter how shitty it is, will build you a personal "bank" of ideas to work and rework at will, characters of your own that you will take back here and there, like Valère or Cléante were used so often in Molière's work.

Also pick up workshop courses, maybe you think your writing is great, but compared to others, you may reconsider very quickly and also meet likeminded poeple, just like Beauvoir did.

Writing is a dedication, not a chore.
>>
>>7635280
Ah sorry op, I didn't see you were a tripcunt. Nevermind what I said.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.