[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much time in a library is considered "weird" I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Library.jpg (64KB, 578x592px) Image search: [Google]
Library.jpg
64KB, 578x592px
How much time in a library is considered "weird"

I go to mine like 4 days a week for 2 or 3 hours, and I feel like I am there way more frequently than most people who just stop in to use the computer for afew minutes
The one near me is small so the people who work there know I am there the entire time
>>
Nobody cares how long you're in there.
>>
man i love the library

sometimes I get these spontaneous rushes of euphoria walking around them. don't even know how else to put it.
>>
>>7627570
>How much time in a library is considered "weird"
around one second mate
>>
It's only weird if you're homeless and living at the library
>>
>>7627570
Why don't you just borrow the books and read them at home? A library card can't be that expensive.
>>
File: 1451188553317.jpg (1MB, 2437x3296px) Image search: [Google]
1451188553317.jpg
1MB, 2437x3296px
>>7627590
I have 5 STEM roomates who bully me if I spend too much time in my room instead of watching Family Guy and other meme shows with them
If they see me reading they always try to get into a dickmeasuring contest about sci-fi or capeshit like GoT.
>mfw one of them asks me "whats that book about" while reading The Possessed
>>
>>7627625
you sound absolutely insufferable and probably deserve any bullying you get
>>
I just go in to pick up book and drop them off. I guess if you are content reading there then there is nothing wrong with spending all day there
>>
>>7627637
Rather than being insufferable I just dont talk to anybody or assume an Oscar Wilde type over the top sarcasm and enthusiasm for the normalshits banal comments, that they never seem to catch
>>
>>7627577
stumbling upon a book you love is like hearing your favorite song on the radio
>>
>>7627625
why don't you pick them up put them in your bag and walk to an interesting place to read. I find that its much more memorable if you read in a unique place each time.
>>
>>7627649
This
I read in abandon buildings with my flashlight and e-reader, feels wicked badass
>>
>>7627625
You fucking idiot. He displayed at-the-least-minimal interest in reading, and instead of nurturing his curiosity you used it merely to assert your own superiority. Go watch GoT with them, it'll probably do you some good, not to mention it's a good show.
>>
>>7627653
>it's a good show.
have memes gone too far?
Budy, I live the literary lifestyle, I dont even season or sweeten my oatmeal in the morning, hedonistic temptresses such as yourself will perish in the eternal pit of hell
>>
>>7627660
Yeah, well, that's like, just your opinion, man. And you sound like you suffer from social anxiety, might wanna do something about it.
>>
>>7627644
>assume an Oscar Wilde type over the top sarcasm and enthusiasm for the normalshits banal comments, that they never seem to catch

i assure you they catch but they choose not to call you out on it because they probably feel contempt and pity for your sperginess

you are almost certainly the stupidest person in the room when you're with them, who thinks he's the smartest.
>>
>>7627669
>>7627670
>tfw my life has become notes from the underground
H-how do I escape?
>>
>>7627683
try reading notes from the underground repeatedly
>>
>>7627733
>mfw my dad works at that school
>mfw doxxing you RIGHT NOW
Your days of shitposting here are over kid, enjoy jail
>>
In Sexus, Henry Miller had this problem. I think the librarians ended up hating him and threw him out, or he jut moved on, I can't remember. Now he has a library named after him in California
>>
>>7627651
Me too except they are abandoned country houses and I do it during day and read by the sun
>>
>>7627651
I did this as well but got asbestos poisoning and died last year. Late night visitors say they can still hear my page turns and me whispering 'cause I'm a ghost.
>>
>>7627787
>>7627775
>>7627651
That's pretty autistic.
>>
>>7627743

> checking out books is illegal

the librarians love me and already know how many books I have checked out. Besides I've returned most of them and am down to 40 now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.