[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it help me understand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 41THhp2bdCL.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
41THhp2bdCL.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
Will it help me understand?
>>
>>7626497
understand what?

pynchon is juvenile shit. hold yourself to a higher fucking standard please.
>>
>>7626536
b... but muh memes
>>
>>7626553
a new age cometh. i have been the one perpetuating the juvenile pynchon meme, soon it will overtake, and people will stop wasting their time on such insignificant trash, spending weeks of their time sifting through shitposting, i will be the one to bring lit out of its dark age of ignominy, giving birth to a refreshing age of sincerity and order, where a reader won't be shit on for enjoying the precise balance of plot, prose, themes, and characters, where a reader can rest easy knowing that he did not miss anything the second time around, and that their time was not spent in vain forcing themselves to acquire taste for genre-tier scatalogical humor, or OED laced DUDELMAO memes, i am here to usher in an era of hope, reason, and the return of Literature.
>>
>>7626562
nigga u high?
>>
>>7626587
it's all right that you do not understand. this is a place of learning, the sharing of knowledge, and not to be cluttered with these dreg memes.
>>
>>7626600
you are just shitposting
>>
I mean, maybe, if you can't understand what's going on at a literal level, but that's not really the hard part about Gravity's Rainbow.

I do like the book though. My mom got it for me for Christmas some years back, I'd never even heard of it and I thought it was the most thoughtful gift I ever got. The pictures are a little lazy at times though (especially towards the end). This banana breakfast drawing is maybe my favorite.

Overall probably not worth the purchase though, especially not as some sort of companion for helping you understand the book.
>>
>>7626641
you are just blind. I certainly hope someday you can see.
>>
>>7626536
Good, new memes coming in...
>>
>>7626657
aye, the newest and the best. Pynchon and Wallace are over. Juvenile jokes, unworthy of being spoken in the same breath as Joyce.
>>
>>7626642
Is that Wittgenstein on the left?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.