[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

existing feels to me so empty and hollow loneliness is so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Happy-Frog-Meme-09.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-Meme-09.png
78KB, 412x351px
existing feels to me so empty and hollow

loneliness is so despairing and it feels like It penetrates my bones

nothing is but a fake or a lie, exept the vast emptiness of the space around us

i feel like only love can save us, but i'm 19 years old and i never had anything with a girl, nor i think i'll have any if i will keep going like this

how can one cope with this? will i just wait for something to come along?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cchlCNlJUXw
>>
>>7616051
If it makes you feel better, I am in my mid 30s, and the people you see getting lives and girls and boys and kids feel the exact same thing, men and women.

I would recommend cramming your life full so that you dont have to think about it. Schedule and regiment yourself

-fitness
-sports
-reading
-fulfilling work
-travel
-religion (if you swing that way)
-community service (you could at least reduce the suffering of others to make your life more worthwile)
-vidya or cinema (if you have downtime and dont want to sit and stew in your own brain)

Read Meditations, Siddartha, and Tao te Ching, and stop frogposting.
>>
>>7616068
Gospel of Matthew is good too. Do unto others etc
>>
read Plato

>>7616068
so this is what people mean by bourgeois
>>
>>7616085
I take your criticism and accept it. Nothing is worse than sitting looking out of a window feeling anxiety and terror regarding your very existance, I'd rather just lift with some music or a lecture on and maybe self medicate with a vodka and a cheese plate.
>>
>>7616068
I'm not OP, but thanks.
>>
>>7616051
kill yourself, stupid frogposter
>>
>>7616051
You should read Thomas Ligotti
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.