[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Hygiene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: filou-bidet.jpg (48KB, 504x450px) Image search: [Google]
filou-bidet.jpg
48KB, 504x450px
So I'm writing this novel and could use some insight into women hygienical habits, do they still use bidets? You know, to wash down there? How often do they need to do that?

I need my novel to be as realistic as possible please help.

I don't know where else to ask, I don't talk to women much, was even raised motherless.
>>
>>7613178
Go to /soc/ they will tell you all the disgusting things girls do.
The guys here don't know and the girls are civilized enough not to talk about it.
>>
>>7613178
pretty sure they slap some bleach on a toothbrush and scrub the crust out of their vagine with it
>>
I get my toyboy to eat me out.
>>
They have no respect for toilet paper and wrap bunches of it around their hand just to wipe off a drop of piss.
>>
File: bidet.jpg (65KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
bidet.jpg
65KB, 670x503px
Vagina possessor here, yes we do use bidet at least in my country. It's common habit to wash yourself two times at day, once in the morning when you get up and once in the evening before going to bed, You wash after shitting too of course. Yuo squat on the bidet facing the tap. Hope it's helpful anon, good writing.
>>
The girl I met on Fetlife sometimes makes me lick her clean after she pees.
>>
>>7613326
I thought that was for your feet. Oh well.
>>
>>7613291
You're not even a girl.
>>7613352
You should be institutionalized.
>>
>>7613485
you can wash your feet too yes.
>>
>>7613496
No bidets here any who. Only ever seen them in southern Europe.
>>
>>7613311
only correct answer in this thread
>>
>>7613496
Sometimes the girl from Fetlife makes me do that too.
>>
>>7613562
autism cuck scum
>>
File: david.png (245KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
david.png
245KB, 500x551px
>>7613581
Are you jealous, my friend?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.