[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truth only you can see. All the enlightenment you received from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1449014751049.jpg (523KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449014751049.jpg
523KB, 1920x1080px
Truth only you can see.

All the enlightenment you received from literature, all the things your bright insight shed light to.

REVEAL THE REALITY. SHOW THE TRUTH.
>>
Nietzsche was wrong about everything.
Ideologies are a plague.
Infinite Jest is average.
God doesn't exist.
Morality is ultimately subjective.
Reality reality isn't subjective.
Only the perception of reality is subjective.
Philosophy is already solved and what's left are only circular arguments, remnants of linguistic paradoxes and mistakes.

Leftism is objectively better than the Right for the most amount of people since it promotes more freedoms.

Wanking to trannies isn't gay.
>>
File: 1452394372608.png (11KB, 333x496px) Image search: [Google]
1452394372608.png
11KB, 333x496px
>>7611861
>Wanking to trannies isn't gay.
>>
>>7611861
I'm going to vomit. At least you got the part about trannies right.
>>
>>7611861
I remember when I was 18.
>>
A fixed, absolute truth doesn't exist. There's only a relative truth that is constantly revised by new, contradicting events. What we call 'truth' is usually violently and irreversably discarded, leaving us in deep shame that we ever believed in something so foolish
>>
I think the most important thing I've learned from literature is that you should always try to imagine yourself in the shoes of someone you might otherwise hate. If you truly understand another person, you cannot hate them.
>>
>>7611861
Sorta what this dude said
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchhausen_trilemma
Is this all philosophy amounts to?
>>
>>7611930
Like hiler?
>>
>>7611872
>>7611897
>>7611911
>>7611936
ok reposting the no-trollex edition

>Nietzsche was wrong about everything.
haven't read enough niche to form an opinion, so idk

>Ideologies are a plague.
nothing much, just a meme
>Infinite Jest is average.
haven't read it
>God doesn't exist.
this is truth
"b-but you can't be a gnostic atheist r-right?
fucking wow, grow up
>Morality is ultimately subjective.
morality is indeed subjective, there is no intrinsic value in anything, but there is a utility in moral/ethics, they are quite handy, in a sense there are "objective" ethics/morals that correspond to real human related issues
>Reality reality isn't subjective.
ok that's just whatever
>Only the perception of reality is subjective.
We interpret the universe through our senses in our minds, there is an objective reality out there but any possible interpretation machine (life form) is doomed too, do just that, interpret, you can't experience reality, not because its hard or impossible but because its nonsensical.
>Philosophy is already solved and what's left are only circular arguments, remnants of linguistic paradoxes and mistakes.
This applies to many "problems" of philosophy but no, philosophy is much more than that.

>Leftism is objectively better than the Right for the most amount of people since it promotes more freedoms.
was b8ing

>Wanking to trannies isn't gay.
This is truth.
>>
>>7611964
So you have the same insight as everybody else? Sweet.
>>
>>7611965
no im deep
>>
>>7611843
everyone is blind
>>
>>7611984
whoa
>>
Oh wow, board filled with cookie cutter pretentious undergrads has cookie cutter pretentious undergrad opinions. All that money just to regurgitate you can't know nuffin :^) like a good little drone
>>
File: 1416915523109s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1416915523109s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>7612071
As opposed to what Mr.Patrician?
>>
>>7612071
you cannot know anything through your use of intellect. you can things as soon as you stop thinking,,,
>>
The world is ultimately divided between creators and consumers
>>
Materialism is the absolute truth of our condition and the universe around us.
>>
>>7612087
The only variant of you can't know nothing I can fuck with
>>
>>7611925
apply that statement to itself and you see it possibly cant be true, ergo there is an objective truth
>>
File: 1451577764586.jpg (38KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1451577764586.jpg
38KB, 320x239px
>>7611861
>Leftism is objectively better than the Right for the most amount of people since it promotes more freedoms.
>>
capitalism is a plague that needs to be cured
>>
>>7612105
Nah, capitalism is pretty good at creating value (technological advances, medical advances, culture etc.). It's just that it needs to be better regulated to stop promoting over-consumption and the incessant creation of useless trinkets.
>>
>>7612105
My parents lived under a communist regime and don't fucking recommend it. Back to tumblr brosef
>>
>>7611861
>Nietzsche was wrong about everything.

maybe you should try rereading nietzsche since you clearly didn't understand him since he said:

>Ideologies are a plague.
>God doesn't exist.
>Morality is ultimately subjective.

or maybe you're just pretending to be stupid and i fell for a good ole roosaroo!
>>
>>7612111
>stop promoting over-consumption and the incessant creation of useless trinkets.

why do you hate freedom? if the masses want to consume useless trinkets that is their right
>>
>>7611925
>A fixed, absolute truth doesn't exist. There's only a relative truth that is constantly revised by new, contradicting events. What we call 'truth' is usually violently and irreversably discarded, leaving us in deep shame that we ever believed in something so foolish

power is always true, that is the one constant that you can't go wrong with...
>>
File: 1449447603035.jpg (678KB, 3192x2124px) Image search: [Google]
1449447603035.jpg
678KB, 3192x2124px
>>7611861
>>
>>7612149
People have a right to buy what they want, but I just said we should stop promoting this destructive behaviour as much as we're doing. Just like we're not promoting cigarettes any more.
>>
>>7612159
>People have a right to buy what they want, but I just said we should stop promoting this destructive behaviour as much as we're doing. Just like we're not promoting cigarettes any more.

in a way ppl already are cutting down on cheap trinkets, just look at how urban sophisticates are all about all green everything and fair trade artisinal organic this and thats...usually when people are mad about consumerism it's not eally "cheap trinkets" that get them mad, it's usually real nice stuff that they can't afford that gets them mad...i mean for all the "cheap trinket" whiners have you ever heard one bitch about shitty bottom of the barrel android phones made from toxic unrecyclable cheap shit? no, they're always pissed off about some low carbon highly recyclable device from Apple that their mom wouldn't buy them for back-to-school....moreover, comrade, i hope you aren't buying any "cheap trinkets" like printed books or vinyl records considering that you could just download the same product for the environment cost of a few little carbon particles instead of dead trees and whatever horrible chemicals vinyl is made from (oil).
>>
People don't think God exists because they don't even look for Him. Seek, and you shall find.

Only the wicked will not find Him.
>>
>>7612104

>the fear of the 'other' still exists

Jesus christ man, people like you genuinely make me depressed.
>>
People defend most ferociously those things which they refuse to name, to the point where naming them is more dangerous than attacking them.

Some people will never be given the keys to social integration regardless of what they do

Nobody cares why you're broken, they only care that you are broken. This by itself is reasonable. However, nobody will ever be held accountable for it or the consequences, the consequences will always be borne by you alone.

The closest thing to social accountability is paying it forward through a car bomb or a spree shooting, but this spreads injustice as well, and still doesn't create recognition of the truth.

There is no justice, there is only a constant redistribution of injustice.
>>
Everything is meaningless.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.