[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zizek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160110_215100.jpg (432KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160110_215100.jpg
432KB, 1280x960px
OK, about to make a start. What am I in for?
>>
>>7582073
Post pics, fag.
>>
>>7582073
I'm sure you could but then what?
>>
a man taking a photo of himself with the subject? now Ive seen it all
>>
File: post.jpg (112KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
112KB, 400x380px
>>
>>7582087
I'm an innovator.
>>
>>7582066
If it's your first Zizek book then you've already fucked up.
>>
>>7582086
Go on, I want to see a marc almond lookalike hatefuck
>>
>>7582099
any better first choices?
>>
>>7582098
You misspelled faggot
>>
>>7582066
>post pic of self
>hasn't read book he wants to discuss
>>
>>7582158
you misspelled "I'm a" - but can we get back on topic please?
>>
>>7582066

If this thread is not proof that /lit/ is dead, then I don't know what is. RIP lit. You had a good run. Well, that's debatable. RIP anyway. It's over, baby.
>>
There are a whole lot of bait threads on /lit/ recently.
>>
>>7582066
I hate the world a little more knowing you're out there in it.
>>
>>7582223
Why ?
Is it because this post is not about discussing ideas and its just showing off and wanting social validation?
>>
>>7582203
:^)
>>
>>7582099
How do I into Mr. Sniffles?
>>
>>7582118
>>7582237
Violence: Six Sideways Reflections or The Sublime Object of Ideology
>>
cultural criticism for movies literature and architecture etc

the every-man of parallax view

it's a good read, pretty funny at times
>>
>>7582066
take the dildo out first, familia
>>
File: 1388367665317.jpg (73KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1388367665317.jpg
73KB, 540x720px
>filename
>This is /lit/ as of 2016
Just
>>
>>7582066
Read the preface. That ought to tell you.
>>
>>7582066
Nate you irish faggot shut up and just read it
>>
>>7582073
That's because you're a 300 pound sack of fat
>>
I have watched his pervert movies and some talks on youtube. are his books more, or less coherent?
>>
>>7582458
More, his sentences are the same way though.
He speaks like he writes.
>>
Unless you know Lacan fairly well you should probably start with Zizek's first book, Sublime Object of Ideology. That's where he lays out his own specific reading of Lacan (and hegel, marx, freud), which informs pretty much all his later work to a significant degree. It's also very lucid and fairly readable for a work of contintental theory.
>>
>>7582233
yeah, mostly. op's face and attire make me sick too.
>>
>>7582073
I could, and would love to, beat you up with...

my penis
>>
OP you should check out the tinychat/4chanlit group. Its full of people just like you
>>
>>7582725
I want that chatroom to burn.
>>
>>7582066

just hang yourself your attention dreprived self appointed queen of fags
>>
>>7582973
don't bully
>>
I find the book makes some interesting comparisons, but the way he reduces everything to terms of economy really turns me off. I don't think everything can be boiled down to a mercantile system, it does not account for subletely, chance, and any sort of rogue elements and as such is not a correct vision of reality, but a filtered one. I understand how he's trying to make you think "why do I think what I think about X" and in that way he succeeds, but I found that the book was overlong and convoluted, without really elucidation much in the first place. It's chock full of perspective and pointless information but I don't know how much wisdom I would say is actually contained in those 500 pages
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.