[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I write women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13

File: 1348721038359.png (31KB, 1310x291px) Image search: [Google]
1348721038359.png
31KB, 1310x291px
Is there a secret? Some other randomer the other day stated that you should always avoid women that don't fit into either 'wife' or 'slut,' and that they're always sexual, that everything they do should be motivated by their sexuality first and foremost.

That's not true, is it? If not, how -do- you write women? Don't write "like men"

Pic unrelated.
>>
Why don't you try spending some time with them and observing how they act then writing characters on that basis?
>>
>>7580993
Well first of all, I'm not gonna manipulate someone untill I'm a close enough friend to find out all their secrets and ways of thoughts n motivations
Second of all, you really don't learn much from day to day conversations about vapid shit. I might just act too autistic to notice that stuff.
>>
>>7580993
This. Do you have to be spoonfed instructions on how to write every little thing that you don't immediately know how to write? Look at the women in your life and try to find something they all more in less have in common, then work from that. If you don't have any women in your life, look to women in literature and watch how the author treats female characters differently from male ones.
>>
File: 1445853823406.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1445853823406.png
13KB, 555x407px
>>7581009
>Do you have to be spoonfed instructions on how to write every little thing that you don't immediately know how to write?
Yes.

>>7581013
Is that you, Schopenhauer? Speaking of Schopenhauer, should I post this on /r9k/?
>>
>>7581004
What idiotic excuses. You may as well give up because as you've correctly ascertained, you're too autistic to be a writer.
>>
>>7581004
you're just not good enough at reading people anon

just write them like you would other characters and hope people don't notice you're bad at people
>>
>>7581021
>Is that you, Schopenhauer? Speaking of Schopenhauer, should I post this on /r9k/?

do you think /r9k/ can write?
>>
>>7581021
>Is that you, Schopenhauer? Speaking of Schopenhauer, should I post this on /r9k/?

You definitely should. They're 'redpilled' about women which means that they have access to undistorted, Absolute, non-ideological, disinterested, unpassioned, factual knowledge and capital-T Truth about women
>>
File: 1445311408721.jpg (99KB, 615x762px) Image search: [Google]
1445311408721.jpg
99KB, 615x762px
>>7581027
They claim to understand women better than the rest of us though.

>>7581030
Absolutely correct, pic related.
>>
Unless you are writing from her POV, you don't need to describe her every secret, fantasy, or motivation. Even then you don't have to.

Go to a cafe and just covertly people watch. See what two women in a group do, or one by herself.

Or observe anyone really that way.

At the end, remember that a character is an individual.
>>
>>7581054
That's.. True. Very true, even. As I said, I'm too autistic to pick up on most cues, but creeping at a cafe is a solution I didn't even think of.
>>
Think how a man would behave if he had a vagina and everything that entails.
>>
>>7581139
I creep everywhere when writing. People see a text document open and don't approach you. A lot of stuff you can gather by just listening while they are talking.

Then again I live in America where people talk loud, so you may have issue.

Where I live there are these local little breweries everywhere. Almost all of them have wi-fi and comfortable seating, so I go there for material sometimes. People have lower inhibitions on alcohol I have never once been approached by someone asking me to stop staring. Just don't act creepy or follow people, let them come to you. Especially in those pub settings, interesting people may even strike up a conversation with you.

Believe it or not, no one in my family fought in the Vietnam War. But at my local watering hole there is a scruffy Viet vet that is an endless wellspring of entertaining characterization and motivation for alcholism.
>>
>>7581149
As a massive slut? I mean, if you did apply how easy it is for women to get courted on Tinder or whatever, most men would probably fuck everything that moves (see low standards on Grindr)

>>7581159
That's a pretty pleasant idea. The nearby city really doesn't have those comfy little cellars and slots in roofed alleyways (to my knowledge) but still, I will try that. I once got into a conversation just through eating pizza and sitting by a pile of newspapers, so it's very possible here too.
>>
>>7581175
If you're so autistic that you don't even have female acquaintances then you're never going to be able to write a convincing female character.

Start by working on your personality. Or just stick to writing autistic males.
>>
File: MB5X6Ai.jpg (171KB, 548x618px) Image search: [Google]
MB5X6Ai.jpg
171KB, 548x618px
>>7580991
write them like they're people
>>
>>7580991
Read things about and by women. Woolf, Murdoch, Stein, Lispector, Didion. Most literature is by and about dudes so writing about dudes is pretty natural/easy/"default"
>>
>>7581228
I don't -- and I mean DON'T -- want to read female writers.
>>
>>7581235
ok cool then fuck off
if you hate women so much then let it show through your writing. A contemptuously horrible female lead mocking the style of popular ones such as Hunger Games and Twilight girls might actually be interesting
>>
>>7580991
There should be a copy pasta answer for this thread like the 1=0.999... in /sci
>>
File: image.png (289KB, 435x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
289KB, 435x438px
>he thinks that women and men are complete differents by their Xs and their Ys

holy fuck
>>
>>7580991
For how long you been writing dude? two weeks? At some point everybody should realize that literature is not exactly about describing reality as it is, but more about to recreate some specific struggles of it. Everyone should be aware of that from the first instant they're writing their first sentence, so people can worry more about other things that arent less important than writing a "realistic" character, women, men, trann,dogs, whatever. So dont spend much time trying to figure out how to write women or whatever, your main concern should be if youre story is really telling the reader something about the little ,or not so little, struggles of life.
>>
>>7581235
Too late, you already read something written by a woman.

>>7581159
>>7581054

>>7581278
This. All people are different. You could have a man who is sophisticated and doesn't drop a crumb while eating, or a woman who curses like a sailor. Character traits are not specific to gender. A lot of times they will correlate, but people want to read about unique individuals.

Seriously though, how do you expect to get the more information you crave without reading how women write? That is a good window into a unique person's psyche.

Read Bell Jar if you want some stuff that stands out.
>>
Read The Bell Jar and whatever top selling romance novel is out there. Then you'll realize you should have just read Schopenhauer.

I've been praised by feminists for my portrayal of women. Just don't use connotatively negative syntax and they won't think you're a misogynist.
>>
I don't know how to write this because I wanna write stuff for little girls, so I watched frozen and enjoyed it.

Should I watch mlp?

I'm not into brony shit, I just want to see some stories for little girls and bronies keep telling me the writing of mlp is above average quality.
>>
>>7581406
All the little girls I know like Elsa, Rapunzel, Mierda, and Rey.

I actually don't know a single child that watches MLP.

Little girls do like horses, hell even I went through a pony stage. Read stuff like Black Beauty, Misty of Chincoteague, Black Stallion, etc for reference actual pony lit that little girls will read.

Why do you want to write stuff for little girls? If you really wanted to be a true moneygrabber you'd write YA novels geared towards teen girls, because adult women will lap it up like oak-y Chardonnay as well.
>>
>>7581406
Since I am a loser, I've seen the first two seasons. Write about friendship or overpowering a force that seems like it would be impossible to overpower or at least a struggle for one character to do alone
>>
>>7581218
I have female acquaintances.
>>7581235
Not me desu senpai

>>7581333
While that's all well and good, writing shit convincincingly is pretty important.

>Seriously though, how do you expect to get the more information you crave without reading how women write? That is a good window into a unique person's psyche.
Havn't tried that, and none of the books in my backlog are written by women. I'll add one. The Bell Jar, I guess.

>>7581380
>I've been praised by feminists for my portrayal of women. Just don't use connotatively negative syntax and they won't think you're a misogynist.
Well, cool.

>>7581406
I watched 40 minutes or so of MLP, and it's true, the characters feel vibrant and positive. In fact that's my number one if you wanna write to little kids, make extroverted and almost a bit goofy protagonist gangs.
>>
>>7581484
>Characters feel positive...extroverted and almost a bit goofy

That is why I dislike modern children's TV.

Take for instance Winnie the Pooh. Tigger was about the only character that fit the description above, not every main character in the whole fucking show. We had main characters with depression [Eeyore], pride[Owl], ignorance[Pooh], anxiety[Rabbit], angorophobia/shy [Piglet], and the stories often revolved around the realness and faults of these characters.
>>
Not "like men" but "like people." Unless you're very insightful (which I doubt because if so you wouldn't make the thread) your characters are based on real or fictional people and usually a composite of many. Which is to say that you won't be able to write women without knowing women personally. Not just "hey mom what's for dinner" or "hey babe you want to go out tonight" but talk to them, get high with them, do things with them.
>>
>>7581539
>Which is to say that you won't be able to write women without knowing women personally.
Damn, that sucks. Kind of what I expected~
Cause I dunno, maybe there's a handy guide on how to write women, maybe I missed out on something like that. You never know.
>>
>>7580991
>you should always avoid women that don't fit into either 'wife' or 'slut,' and that they're always sexual, that everything they do should be motivated by their sexuality first and foremost.
This is actually pretty good advice if you put a negation in every statement.
>>
>>7580991

"Think of a man then take away reason and accountability." -That one dude in that funny movie who also played the possessed guy in the shining.
>>
>>7581742
le funny jock nicholas
>>
interesting idea: could it be possible to write all of your characters as gender neutral and then assign genders later on as you fill in the details?
>>
Obviously there is no secret to the "essentially feminine," and if you must ask this I feel confident in saying that you will never be able to write a compelling female character - nor indeed a compelling character.
>>
>>7582394
No, it's obvious when it's arbitrary. People think they can do this with gender, sexuality, race, education, and so on -- it works as pandering, but not as literature.
>>
File: homer.jpg (45KB, 474x700px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
45KB, 474x700px
I don't understand this. If you're a writer you'll have to write characters who have circumstances surrounding them that you don't. 'Has a vagina' is a circumstance, a big one, but it's nothing more than a change in scale from 'drives trucks across the US' or 'tortured prisoners in Afghanistan' or 'was the captain of a starship fighting sexy aliens'. Just write a person and think about how their circumstances would change their thought processes from yours.
>>
>>7580991
Just write a man and take away any accountability and intelligence.
>>
>>7582913
I don't think it's always so obvious. Weren't Alien and Silence of the Lambs written with male protagonists in mind?
>>
File: George_RR.jpg (309KB, 810x1764px) Image search: [Google]
George_RR.jpg
309KB, 810x1764px
>>7581219
>>
>>7583205
When ripley was cast as a man they changed nothing in the script - and we got Ripley. This is significant.
>>
File: 1406315180958.jpg (13KB, 182x171px) Image search: [Google]
1406315180958.jpg
13KB, 182x171px
I think the reason /lit/ has such a hard time writing female characters is because they've never had sustained interaction with a member of the opposite gender that isn't their immediate family.

Leave the basement. All baby birds have to learn to fly someday.
>>
>>7583574
>leave the basement

>posts anime
>>
>>7583574
you really don't understand /lit/'s demographics
and if you point to some sort of survey, you should realise that those who wouldn't bother with such bullshit threads are exactly the types to say, be married, or 40 years old, or a prof, or whatever
>>
Overgrown children.
>>
>>7583583
There are no professors on /lit/. Sorry to break it to you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8
>>
>>7583602
hahahaha
ok
i know there are at least two
>>
>>7583563
that's what I was talking about
>>
File: you sharp, you loyal.jpg (181KB, 1168x677px) Image search: [Google]
you sharp, you loyal.jpg
181KB, 1168x677px
>>7583602
idk, people you'd least expect lurk this board.
>>
>>7583623
This article seems pretty legit. There used to be a lot of ironic racism on 4chan and now there's a lot of actual racism encouraged by actual stormfags who saw this place as a great breeding ground for spreading their ideas through memetic spamming.
>>
>>7583623
He probably saw a couple posts made by me or the few other intelligent people who used to frequent this board, whom all left a while ago.

I'm 23 and I've stopped coming here regularly because I just stopped gaining anything from /lit/. Can't imagine a faculty member who works with intelligent colleagues in his field would have any reason to come here.
>>
>>7583627
It's really always been a mix of ironic and actual racism. It's basically a meme at this point to claim old 4chan racism was 100% ironic racism. Your newfag brain just chose to interpret it that way.
>>
>>7583637
have you ever checked out poliscirumors?
there's almost just as much shitposting, memes, all of it
and yet profs (most below the radar) acknowledge being regulars
>>
>>7583639
You know, you don't have to cry "newfag" so much. It makes you seem very insecure. I never said old 4chan was 100% ironic in its racism - just that there was a lot less of the sincere /pol/ kind back then. Can you deny that?

See how I'm not calling you a newfag back because I'm not elitist about Chinese cartoon image boards?
>>
>>7583647
I wasn't calling you a newfag. If you read my post carefully it's clear that I was saying when you first came to 4chan, presumably several years ago, your brain chose to interpret all the racism going on as ironic racism.
>>
>>7583669
Oh, okay. Reading comprehension and all that. But I still don't think that's the case. The racism back then was very different in tone from the kind we get today. It was the racism of bored office workers who secretly didn't like black people very much and who enjoyed lashing out at their boring liberal society by believing that Hitler did nothing wrong, not the racism of people who legitimately believe black people to be scientifically inferior and Muslims to be invading Europe en masse thanks to Cultural Marxism. There was no framework for it back then.
>>
Tbh men and women are more similar then different
>>
>>7583683
i mean definitely yes but there are important ones sociologically
when it comes down to individuals then you're right the distinctions are less important
>>
>>7583679
>Muslims to be invading Europe en masse thanks to Cultural Marxism
why do you lump that in with "hitler did nothing wrong?"
this is literally happening and self proclaimed cultural marxists are proud of it
>>
>>7581219
>>7583418
OP forgot to mention it has to be a plausible character.
>>
>>7583728
"Self-proclaimed Cultural Marxists" are idiots who don't know what they're talking about. The situation in Europe is down to economics, to capitalism, not an evil cabal of academics plotting the cuckolding of the free world through construction workers running from Syria. If you don't like liberalism, free trade and open borders, that's fine, but have the self-awareness to at least aim your cannons the right way instead of blaming some absurd conspiracy theory.
>>
>>7583728
>self proclaimed cultural marxists
No. Nobody is a self proclaimed cultural marxist. You know why? Because the phrase doesn't fucking exist outside of 4chan.

If you faggots over at /pol/ want to be taken seriously you should start using real world vernacular so you don't sound like the incestuous secret-club faggots that you are.
>>
>>7583647
shut up dumb newfag
>>
>>7583741
>>7583747
ok I was b8ing a little bit but there is literal mass migration of millions of muslims to europe and anybody with a rational brain knows that this is bringing problems. its not racist or extremist to believe this
>>
>>7580991
most men seek validation of their existence as a response from what they conceive as the reality, validation which is the most intense through taking women, after women have accepted them to be satisfied by them, and nowadays making women explicitly wet.
these men are devoted to women. of course, most women snub most men, since women live for pleasures, being hedonistic-histrionics-egotistic but not narcissistic, which excludes, most of the time, what they consider poor or ugly men since they will never as much pleasure to her as other men.
Only the woman is able to have pleasure for pleasure itself.

higher men are narcissistic, they do not seek validation from somebody else, even less a woman, without being egotistic, but the woman takes this narcissism as her egotism, which thus draws her to these men, for each woman knows that her best lovers are not the puny devoted men, but precisely are her fantasy of men like her, but not like her either !, which means just as egotistic as her, without being narcissistic.

the problem of the woman is that men cannot be ''egotistic without being narcissistic'' (only the woman is this). men cannot be histrionics-egotistic in fact.
the problem of women is that narcissistic men are not egotistic so that they take accurately the woman for what she is, to wit, pure (external) entertainment.
>>
>>7583760
No, it isn't. But it is irrational to blame the Muslims themselves (or the Europeans) for it. The European crisis is the result of complex economic and political factors far outside of the control of either the Germans marching against the migrants or the Syrian families pushing over the border. That's what I mean. Both sides of the debate, from the THAT'S RACIST liberal crowd and the MUSLIM INVASION PLANNED BY UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS reactionary crowd, are hysterical. One kind of this hysteria lives on Reddit and the other, nowadays, lives on 4chan.
>>
>>7583770
>thinking Merkel didn't do it intentionally

non-European please
>>
>>7580991
well there are only two types of women
-the whore, who loves money and sex. here it is you your wife who seek comfort but also sex by whoever she wants [and she does not want you]

-the slut, who loves sex and money, and she does not want you too.
>>
>>7580991
you've come to the right place friend
>>
>>7580991
Like men. Seriously. Forget its women that you're writing and only make it relevant if the plot demands it.
>>
Women are stupid hoes
>>
>>7583563
Yeah and Ripley is not a woman
>>
>>7582913
Depends on the setting but you can do it with race. In sci-fi for example.
>>
>>7584118
/thread
>>
read all the henry james, they are basically doestoyevsky in the female perspective

if you are trying to figure out something
>>
>>7580991

just make it ambiguous whether or not its a man or a woman, shouldn't be that hard. give him/her a name that applies to both genders. write like this. then, if you're not happy with it, you can always still change it. Jordan, Alex, Elliot, Jamie, you got it.
>>
maybe i'm autistic but women aren't THAT different from men
>>
>>7581235

honestly OP you're a hopeless case. your writing is never going to be even decent and you should just give up. go to r9k, don't come back.
>>
>>7581361

you're a cool gal
>>
>>7581517

that's because P O O H is the greatest nigga.
>>
File: 1437862602664.jpg (217KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437862602664.jpg
217KB, 430x600px
>>7583090

lmao I love this post

>fighting sexy aliens
>>
>>7583579

not everyone who watched NGE is a sperg, you know.

a lot of people that watch anime are normies and a lot of people than don't watch anime are basement dwellers.

not even the guy you replied to.
>>
>>7581228
For some more contemporary (and very good) writers, add to this list Jo Ann Beard, Leslie Jamison, and Zadie Smith.

I'm a dude
>>
>>7583637

>tfw 22
>tfw used to lurk /lit/ all day
>tfw can barely come here now

hail to your new /r9k/ and /pol/ overlords. kill me please.
>>
>>7583728

Cultural Marxism doesn't exist. I know, it's a bitter pill to swallow.
>>
>>7583760

>but there is literal mass migration of millions of muslims to europe and anybody with a rational brain knows that this is bringing problems.

no one ever denies this
>>
>>7583772

I'm German and you're a fucking retard. Seriously, go back to your containment board.
>>
>>7584205

you're not autistic. they're not very different on an individual level, but they are different on a general scale.
>>
>>7584244
It's ok my friend, I know you don't want to be arrested for being a crazy fascist
>>
>>7584244
Woah! Watch the hate speech there, Germanfriend.

Wouldn't want Merkel to send you to a cuckentration camp
>>
>>7584254
>>7584265
My problem with /pol/ is not their views, but rather their complete inability to argue a coherent point. Look at these two posts. Fraught with buzzwords, strawman fallacies and false implications. Watching these two retards try to form a rational argument is like watching earthworms wriggle on the sidewalk: sad, disgusting, and vaguely embarrassing. Apply yourselves.
>>
>>7584293
I can post news articles of people in Germany being arrested from their homes because they were fascist on social media. Only if you want me to though, of course.
>>
>>7584297
Dude, this is the internet. You can find news articles for every two-bit crazy idea out there.
>>
>>7584300
>You can't argue a point
>I can back it up
>ANYONE CAN WRITE ANYTHING
wow dude, it's like watching someone have an existential crisis right before my eyes
>>
>>7580991
Make dem intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>7584254

>being this paranoid

literally no one gives a shit

you're not monitored

even if you were, being a fascist is not against the law

you can even own Mein Kampf now

>>7584293

this
>>
>>7584297

what the fuck is the big difference between insulting someone on the street, insulting someone over the phone, insulting someone over a text message or insulting someone over social media? if anything, social media is much worse, since everyone can see it. nothing wrong with that. if you really are the kind of nigger to say shit like "refugees are subhumans" "muslims are rapists" et cetera on social media then I hope they put you in jail.
>>
File: image.png (329KB, 586x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
329KB, 586x433px
>>7584324
>you're not monitored

Keep telling yourself that you slave
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 856x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 856x894px
>>7584330
>banning free speech because people have the audacity to criticize minorities and hurt some feel feels
>>
>>7584330
>being this cucked
I think it's very reason able to say that many refugees are genuinely good people but god, you are brainwashed if you think mean words should be illegal.
>>
>>7584332
>>7584337
>>7584342

insulting someone has been a violation of law for decades though you absolute retard. insulting someone is literally a crime, insulting a policeman is an even worse crime and it's written in the constitution that was approved of the 8th of may 1949 in Bonn. if you don't like laws then why don't you fuck off to your safe space you mouthbreather?

§ 185: Beleidigung
"Die Beleidigung wird mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu einem Jahr oder mit Geldstrafe und, wenn die Beleidigung mittels einer Tätlichkeit begangen wird, mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu zwei Jahren oder mit Geldstrafe bestraft."

get fucked, stormniggers on suicide watch
>>
>>7584366
I don't think it should be illegal to mock anyone. I don't see what makes Muslims or Policemen exempt from getting hurt feelings.
>>
>>7584377

>I don't think it should be illegal to mock anyone.

if you don't like a countries laws you can fuck off or make a petition. that's how it is, that's how it's been for half a century.
>>
File: 1452144319080.jpg (72KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452144319080.jpg
72KB, 400x300px
>>7584385
I already live in a country with free speech where I can shite talk whoever I like. Fick Dich, Schlampe.
>>
>>7580991
I found the Bell Jar, Madame Bovary, and Shopgirl all to be helpful sources of inspiration.
>>
>>7584387

that's cute
>>
>>7580991
Write their father figure first.
>>
>>7580991
Women are completely external beings. Their faults, their achievements, their happiness, their despair. All of it is external (just ask them). Think of the element of water when you write women.

If you want to write a women you need to understand her environment and then the male figure(s) she has attached herself to. If she has not attached herself to a male figure then she will attach herself to her own fluidity and vapidity going from one thing to the other and being eternally restless.
>>
>>7584660
>Women aren't deep, they're not even shallow
And their hardest task in life is trying to prove to anyone within earshot that they're not simply this way.
>>
>>7584701
Why would their hardest task be to prove to others that they aren't what they are?

They should align themselves with a strong masculine force and achieve ascension.
>>
Honestly just remember for them the world is infinitely easier but also far more dangerous. Every man they meet will lie to them to make them feel good and basically do what they want, but any man could also violently assault them. Imagine if your whole life you had something that half of the population desperately wanted to take from you. It has an effect on your world view.
>>
>>7584240
there are people who genuinely believe the 'Europe for everyone" type stuff. Have you even heard of Sweden?
>>
>>7584242
let me rephrase that
the muslims are causing all of the problems because they come from culturally retarded societies
>>
>>7585080
>Have you even heard of Sweden?
Sweden has more or less closed its borders. Has Germany?
>>
>>7581235
>>7581361
>Too late, you already read something written by a woman
out fucking skilled
>>
>>7581009
>Look at the women in your life and try to find something they all more in less have in common

Every woman I have known, from my grandmother to my mother to my cousin to my girlfriend, has been motivated by solely materialistic, shallow goals.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.