[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Read the next 10 pages of your book, come back and report what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1450984313516.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1450984313516.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Read the next 10 pages of your book, come back and report what it was about and post excerpts you enjoyed.
>>
>tfw someone saves a random aesthetic photo you took

You got taste my nigga

Also. Heidegger: "The darkening of the world never reaches to the light of Being".

Surprised how mystical sounding he can be for an existentialist
>>
Kohler is visiting his parents with his wife and kids.

Favorite parts:
"Consciousness, I say, consciousness is what counts. Like the butterfly in the killing jar, he says, consciousness is soon stilled."
"Men are full moons--always--regardless of the phase they're in."
"My mother put her hand on my head/neck/back--tip, tip, tap--lightly like benediction, sanding my skin with glass."
>>
>>7580374
Bump.
>>
>>7580433
I worked for entomologists, killing bugs in a killing Jar takes at least 4 mins. It may have been due to budget cuts, so we had to ration out our poison. Also, we'd put like 10 bugs in one killing jar and then untangle them later (Pan traps for insects can contain thousands of insects that an entomologist must sort through!). Sometimes, we'd just put the bugs in the freezer for a couple of hours, the only problem is we'd pin them as soon as they came out and the one's that lived would wiggle around as they warmed up, undoing our work.
>>
>>7580932
Sounds like a very morbid job.
>>
>>7581276
I wouldn't worry about him: stem fags are empty and autistic.
>>
>>7581276
I doubt anyone would feel pity for bugs
>>
>>7581304
I would :^(
>>
>>7581349
You shouldn't. Bugs are vile and hate you.
>>
File: peacock-spider-1.jpg (77KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
peacock-spider-1.jpg
77KB, 600x422px
>>7581397
Bugs are friend
>>
>>7580374

Vronsky is a soulless player, and Levin just got his balls crushed. Meanwhile Anna arrived in town, and seems to be fixing her brother's marriage with her mere radiance.
>>
Gurley finally meets Paul again
>happy shit
But many men of Gurley got killed by Paul's men in the ambush
>sad shit
>>
>implying I am even reading a book

I haven't read a book in months
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.