[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Apprentince's Quest (Warrior Cats)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: VOS-1.jpg (131KB, 661x1000px) Image search: [Google]
VOS-1.jpg
131KB, 661x1000px
Anyone else here read Warrior Cats?
I'm so excited for the 1st book of the 6th arc to release in March!
>>
>>7574546
Thought this series ended.
>>
>>7574547
Oh no! the most recent book to come out was in November 2015, Its still going on and I love it
>>
>>7574552
Sounds good, never got into this series, went for Redwall instead.
>>
Jesus Christ this takes me so far back I can't even get mad.

This series was like the GoT of elementary school.
>>
>>7574567
Cool
>>
You guys read books about "warrior" cats when you were little?
What did your moms do for dinner? Shit in your mouth?
>>
>>7574574
I still read Warrior Cats, and its not a bad series :P
>>
>>7574574
honestly, it aint that bad. For me, Warrior Cats, was pretty much lifechanging, got me into reading and awakend sexual interests that persist to this day
>>
Release dates for next Warrior Cats books:

VoS #1: TAQ - March 15th, 2016
VoS #2: Thunder and Shadow - Sep 6th, 2016
>>
>>7574590
Warrior Cats is the reason I even started reading lol
>>
If "Warrior Cats" got you started reading, then it only served to blight the rest of us.
>>
File: 1.png (74KB, 230x213px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
74KB, 230x213px
Anyone here that's read WC, do you have a favorite book/character from the series?
>>
>>7574626
I'm sure there are worse series out there than WC... (cough!) Twilight! (cough!) 50 shades of grey!
>>
>>7574546
>warrior cats

What, are they fighting house cats or something?
>>
>>7574631

Shit I was all about Graystripe, I remember stopping reading when the second/third arc happened and he was MIA

tempted to pick it back up just to find out what happened to the bastard.
>>
>>7574645
close, Warrior Cats is about four groups of wild cats who fight to survive, they live in groups called clans.
Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan and Windclan
>>
I tried reading this as a kid and I could barely get past a quarter of the book. I remember thinking that it read like some shitty furry fanfiction honestly.
>>
>>7574649
Ooh yes! I love Graystripe, he's alive and well....for now
>>
>>7574574

I loved it ages 10-12ish, though I read actual literature at the same time. I read up through the second arc and once it hit the third arc I thought it was ridiculous and vowed to stop reading.
>>
>>7574677
I think it does get silly in arcs 3-4 (more silly than it already was I suppose) but I think the 5th arc is one of the best ones so far

(The 5th arc tells how the clans came to be, its called "Dawn of the Clans")
>>
I love this book series!
>>
>>7574546
Nope, haven't read it
>>
>>7574923
YOU MUST READ IT
>>
My favorite character isBlue star
>>
i thought this series ended years ago
>>
>>7574945
Nope! still alive and well!
>>
warrior cars is cool
>>
File: 1451493771487.jpg (109KB, 1300x892px) Image search: [Google]
1451493771487.jpg
109KB, 1300x892px
>>7574546
>>
>>7574970
Its not bait
>>
>>7574636
Wake up people and look at this...
They are raping /lit/for karma and they won't stop until we >>>/delete/
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.