[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

>So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7569062
I'm meek. She's brash.
>>
This is literally describing the mental moment some cuck is putting the pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>7569062
That he is an embarrassment to men.
>>
>>
>>7569078
Yes it must be embarrassing to be so effortlessly outclassed by such a guy.
>>
>>7569093

John Green fan? So brave.
>>
>>7569099
You are probably a bigger fan than me. I've never read him or watched his youtube, the only reason I know about him his because of fans like you memeing him here.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 271x288px
He's playing to his male fans's fantasies of a woman who makes up for their quiet beta personalities. He is also playing to his female's fantasies of being exciting whirlwinds. Listen to any women folk singer if you don't believe that.

Pretty smart, t b h. It's working isn't it?
>>
>>7569062

I hated Looking for Alaska. It was an embarrassingly long string of gimmicks supposed to make teenagers think about life and death and stuff. Why are you making me think about this shitty novel again?
>>
I know this is a meme, but someone must have a hard time reading to not know what this means.
>>
>>7569073

Yeah, this. He's a cuck.
>>
File: Who_is_the_Diizzle.png (1MB, 951x720px) Image search: [Google]
Who_is_the_Diizzle.png
1MB, 951x720px
>>7569062
>>
This is a shit thread so I might as well add my shovelfull and turn it into a diary thread. I'm a nofriends loner in uni and I checked facebook today after two weeks of blissful silence and reading to realise that my exams were the reason we had two weeks off. I didn't go to them at all.
How fucked am I? Post reassurance, insults and tell stories of yourself where you missed exams. Shower me in your warm pissey "literary lifestyle" drivel. Please.
>>
It's an expression of John Green's Freudian impulse to sublimate himself in the Dionysian mysteries of the feminine, which women are themselves subconsciously compelled to pretend that they enjoy and appreciate (so that they'll constantly vocalise how much they love weak, worshipful, adoring men, which will cause those men to proliferate as servitors in every generation), when on the inside they are really looking for someone to come and pee all over their Dionysian and take it by force, then raid their fridge for beer and never call them again.

John Green is the most artful weaver of the feminine superficial. Make no mistakes that underneath, he is also the most artful fridge-raiding pussy destroyer. John Green is himself an exoteric text, a life lived as pure art.
>>
>>7569168

On a scale of 1-10, I'd say a solid 5.

For reference, aids is a 6 or 7 with current medical science.

What a glorious fuck-up man. What the fuck were you thinking?
>>
>>7569168
You might well be stupider than the Trump supporters here
>>
>>7569168
Never missed an exam because I've never done one. Living the NEETlyfe and reading all day worry free is amazing.
>>
>>7569188
What's a 9-10?

>What the fuck were you thinking?
I didn't think. I heard somewhere that the exams were on the 15th so I thought "fuck it, let's read, shitpost and wank off".

There is one exam on the 15th but it's fucking Sociology. Don't get me wrong, I like the subject but grade wise it's bottom tier.
>>
>>7569212

Being told you have terminal brain cancer on the same day you're told by your wife that she cucked you and you've been raising the children of who you thought was your best friend for half your life, something like that.

I have never tried anything similar to what you're going through, so I can't provide any insight as to how bad it is - but isn't there something like re-exams for when people are sick or otherwise not able to participate?
>>
>>7569194
So a 120 IQ?

Who could you possibly be supporting that wouldn't make everyone shudder?
>>
>>7569119
BACK
TO
REDDIT
>>
>>7569168
>>7569212
You got one exam left which is on the 15th, but missed the other ones? Also how could you not know it was the end of the semester? Do you never go to the lectures or do you not have some kind of online uni system?
>>
>>7569168
This is bafflingly stupid. How did you possibly not realize you had two weeks of exams?
>>
>>7569230
I just found out, looking through the facebook page of my university year, there's this prettyerasmus chick (I think she's south american) who missed the exams too because she was sick. I can always try to go along with that and also get to talk to her. Only problem is pic related is actually my facebook profile pic because I don't know how to selfie and also I don't have friends.
I only got facebook to keep myself posted on school stuff which is a fucking blunder I now realise.
thoughts?
>>
>>7569238
I'm supporting the comically deluded in their adoration of queen Trump because they are so fucking funny.
>>
>>7569249
>>7569251
In my country we have most written exams first, then vacation with "study period", and then some written and oral exams. I did the written exams ok, I missed the orals (except sociology).
>>
File: hemingway6.png (201KB, 473x539px) Image search: [Google]
hemingway6.png
201KB, 473x539px
>>7569252
Send her a message explaining how you missed the exams too(not because you /lit/ted, shitposted, and jerked) and ask her if she knows in what way to move forward. She's in the same year and education, right?
Profile pic doesn't matter. I mean it's pretty shit, but whatever.
>>
>>7569252

I don't have many thoughts, except go with the sick angle, and you may be able to unfuck yourself yet.

Contact whoever's in charge immediately. The longer you dally, the further in the cock goes.
>>
>>7569269
We have re-exams in my country, so if you fail you get another shot about a month later. I don't know how it works if you don't actually show up to an exam.
>>
>>7569270
>>7569280

UPDATE
just checked fb (I feel a fag saying that but that's the reality)
Some dude commented on her post saying what to do which is to go to some office. If I go tomorrow I may bump into her.
Now, her post was ignored for a few days until I commented to say that I too had missed the exams. Is it far fetch'd to think that maybe she'll be grateful (as in open) to me?
>>
>>7569294
>If I go tomorrow I may bump into her.
Definitely go and sort it out.

>Is it far fetch'd to think that maybe she'll be grateful (as in open) to me?
What the fuck are you doing, man? Just finish this uni shit up then think about your dick.
>>
Wow, that's fucking deep. I get the feeling he's not just talking about rain... there's something more to what he's saying, something that makes you think and read between the lines. This guy surely has to go down as one of the most intelligent writers in history.

t. Reddit
>>
>>7569294
second effort, man. it's what makes america great

"there's not much traffic on the extra mile"
>>
>>7569119
why did you read it in the first place?
>>
>>7569114
I think hes just projecting his nerdiness into the male, which is attractive to his audience who consider themselves nerds. You dumbfucking dumb shit dumb fuck fuck.
>>
>>7569062
Are there any good readers guides for LFA? I can't seem to pick up on all the nuances.
>>
>>7569062
He means he suffers from premature ejaculation.
He comes first then disapears while she goes all out on her own.
>>
>>7569439
>t. _____

why do i keep seeing this retarded meme everywhere now

is it some kind of britfaggot thing? what does the 't' even stand for
>>
>>7569670
It's a Finnish thing.
>>
>>7569168
I dropped out of uni after the first class presentation was announced. Now I'm a suicidal neet who's probably going to be forcefully evicted from my own home. You'll be alright.
>>
>>7569670
ylilauta meme
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Mfw greenposting is becoming almost as prevalent as daveposting
>>
>>7569168
Cry, plead, offer to suck dicks, maybe even lie to your professors/ provide them with elaborate forgeries that explain where you were for all of your exams. Just completely debase yourself and see where that gets you. If they show no pity, you're no worse off than before. It's something that might alter how the rest of your life goes, get on it.
>>
File: bcs-seal-in-glassweb.jpg (135KB, 775x543px) Image search: [Google]
bcs-seal-in-glassweb.jpg
135KB, 775x543px
>>7569062
He went to my school and is the commencement speaker this year... Chalmers and John Crowe Ransom are rolling over in their graves.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.