[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REDDIT GO HOME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (122KB, 546x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122KB, 546x328px
It's time to tell the redditors to leave. I have seen the quality of posts decline significantly. /lit/ is progessively becoming shit again after /his/ cleared the idiots out. We can't have this. This is the last bastion of 'OK' literature discussion. Don't stand for it.

REDDIT GO HOME
>>
>>7568852
Yeah
>>
You're a fucking loser. Get a life.
>>
File: pictures.jpg (2MB, 1748x2480px) Image search: [Google]
pictures.jpg
2MB, 1748x2480px
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>7568852

While I agree that the thread in the image that OP posted is very stupid and I hate when the same thread get reposted over and over, this thread is no better.
>>
Even if we do get a lot of redditors migrating here the anonymity and lack of a voting system will prevent it from becoming Reddit. Eventually they'll realize we don't want to talk about hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and they'll fuck off.
>>
>>7568861
'And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison, and will go forth and deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, and will gather them together for the battle; the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up over the breadth of the earth and encompassed the camp of the saints, and the beloved city.'

I will not be deceived.
>>
>>7568869
You make no sense.
>>
>>7568852
Saged
>>
>>7568852
Angry roastie detected. The misogynists are /lit/ OG. They've been here since the start; likely longer than you have.
>>
>>7569088
maybe so but angry roasties are /lit/ OG as well. I wish the marxists would come back, too. /lit/ used to have such an interesting mix of people.
>>
>>7568852
butthurt slut detected

fuck off
>>
Why don't we raid /r/books? That could be fun
>>
>>7570486
MODS MODS MODS
>>
Reddit you are welcome.

It's likely the majority of you are idiots with too much time on your hands and little interest in literature but that's ok, you'll find plenty of friends here with similar interests. Please pick up your complimentary frog pictures at the door and settle down to discuss religion, politics, youtube celebs, your personal and relationship problems, other websites and why it sucks here, literally anything you like so long as it isn't literature.
>>
ONLY REDDITORS POST IN THESE THREADS

the only way to get rid of them is to avoid these types of threads and only post
in threads you deem worthy of /lit/

If reddit-tier shit stops getting attention they'll stop posting from lack of (you)
>>
>>7568885
>mfw I realise Hypersphere did so well on Reddit because it's hitchhikeresque
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.