[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heat Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: heatdeath.jpg (882KB, 2319x1894px) Image search: [Google]
heatdeath.jpg
882KB, 2319x1894px
After the utter failure of Ideology Lit and PineCone, it's time for another poorly planned disaster.
This time the theme is "Noir, in a city". That's it. I'll collect submissions for two months, then collect everything that’s worth reading into a pdf. The pdf wont be published like the redditfags, it'll just be for us to look at. If it works out well, maybe I'll put together a little website or tumblr or some shit, but for now it’s just a writing exercise and a chance to get people reading your work.
There will be a $25 prize for best story, delivered through paypal. It’s just a small reward to show appreciation for the work. In addition to that, I can help whoever actually submits stuff worth publishing get published. I've worked in the industry for about 5 years now.
There are no donation or submission fees, obviously.

Submission rules/Information:
1. Send all submissions in a Word or notepad file to [email protected]. If you would like, you can put your name on them. Anonymous is fine.
2. Submissions will be accepted until March 10th, 2016, at 4 P.M EST.
3. Since this is just for fun, I have no problem helping people with editing their work. Please indicate in your email if you would like me to assist in editing before I consider it for the magazine.
4. Best story is chosen completely arbitrarily by me. I'll be the only one editing and compiling this. I don’t give a shit about anyone else’s opinion.
5. Along with your submission, you can send one picture from the NY Public Library Public Domain, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/. It's an easy way to provide an aesthetic.
6. All forms of work will be accepted, but it needs to be related to noir. If you can shit out a noir poem, go for it.
>>
>>7566859
Kill yourself you fucking faggot. No one gives a shit about your spam.
>>
>>7566870
fair
>>
>>7566859
how do you define noir? cos i can't do PIs and fedoras
>>
>>7566923
I like the wiki description

"A typical protagonist of the Noir fiction is dealing with the legal, political or other system that is no less corrupt than the perpetrator by whom the protagonist is either victimized and/or has to victimize others on a daily basis, leading to Lose-lose situation."
>>
This will never work because no one wants to be associated with /lit/, and no one wants to waste their actual work on a /lit/ journal. No one who has any hope of ever amounting to anything, anyway.

That's why all these fucking google doc books are what they are, because the only thing people are willing to offer /lit/ is absolute shit.
>>
>>7567435
Thats a totally fair point. I just thought it would be fun to use as a small writing exercise, and for people who are interested in seeing if their work is any good. It's not like I'm trying to set up the next Tin House or something. Nobody even has to use their real name.
>>
Sounds interesting enough. Never wrote anything like that so I'll give it a try. Hope more anons will do the same.

>>7567435
>no fun allowed
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 404x600px
>>7566859
Pinecone is still going you pansy. Have fun failing!
>>
>>7566859
STOP THIS FUCKKING BULLSHIT

KILL YOURSELF
>>
Damn do haters be hating up in this bitch.

I like this idea OP. I'ma try and send you something. The $25 is a nice touch. Doing the lords work up in here.
>>
>>7567556
Fuck yeah, I'm stoked to see Pinecone.
>>7567558
Lol k

>>7567572
>>7567473
Thanks guys. Have fun writing it.
>>
Bye bye
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.