[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of his rad books that are actually really worth owning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (21KB, 468x314px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
21KB, 468x314px
What are some of his rad books that are actually really worth owning?
>>
None of them you fucking pleb. This is a literature board.
>>
>>7566048
reddit tier, all of them.
>>
>>7566048
I'd say that Snow Crash and The Diamond Age are worth owning, as well as Cryptonomicon and the Baroque Cycle. And Seveneves.
>>7566050
>>7566056
They are just mad that they get all of their validation from jerking off the /lit/ canon.
>>
Is there anyone out here who can honestly uplift my thread with valid answers, much appreciated.
>>7566050
>>7566056
Fuck out my face shitskins. Your mothers are whores.
>>
>>7566126
Thanks mate. Also heard pretty good things about Anathem is it any better than Snowcrash, Cryptonomicon or Diamond Age?
>>
If anybody out there cares even a little about the quality of this board beyond post-ironic meming--and consider that even meming requires a solid foundation of board quality to bounce off of initially--then nobody else will reply to this quite fucking literally "reddit-tier" thread.
>>
>>7566056
>>7566154
Kinda wish I could tie Reddit to a bat and beat the motherfuck out of y'all with it.
>>
>>7566164
wow easy with the edge, kid!
>>
>>7566168
woah this dude is seriously freaked mom!
>>
>>7566056
>>7566154
So you fools agree that Reddit is indeed interesting and way more witty than /lit/.
>>
>>7566205
Hey bub, this board was cool be as four years ago. Now /lit/ just rhyme with shit.
>>
>>7566048
I'll say Cryptonomicon is definitely worth owning, Anon. Charles Yu once said,“So much information. It’s a fact: a copy ofCryptonomiconhas more information per unit volume than any other object in this universe. Any place that a copy of the book exists is, at that moment, the most information-rich region of space-time in the universe. If you drop a carton ofCryptonomiconpaperbacks into a black hole of any size, the black hole doubles in size…http://io9.gizmodo.com/5924625/10-science-fiction-novels-you-pretend-to-have-read-and-why-you-should-actually-read-them

>>7566154
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>7566050
>>7566056
>>7566154
Fucknuts like you are the reason this board gets called shitty, fuck you.
>>
>>7566474
>fucknut
back to reddit champ
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.