[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

desu audiobooks are so much better than reading i want to record

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1451186891725.jpg (110KB, 444x411px) Image search: [Google]
1451186891725.jpg
110KB, 444x411px
desu audiobooks are so much better than reading i want to record my own readings of books without audiobooks just to audiobook them back to myself

thoughts?
>>
librivox you fucking pleb
>>
what do you think the best books for audiobook format are? I've only listened to Lolita and some Dickens
>>
>>7565721

If you like harry potter, there are 2 good audiobook versions
>>
I've been told by several people that I have a "good radio voice." They say, "You should be on radio!"
Then I get to wink and thumbs-up and say, "I am!" (Though as of 7 months ago, that's "I was!")

I was on the air at my university's radio station. (8th largest market in the U.S., 1.8 million "potential" listeners, though it's mostly listened to by older generations, which makes sense because the daytime music is top 40s from '60s, '70s, '80s, and, more recently, even '90s.)

After graduation, I was going to put together a demo to try and get a job at Audible -- but then I saw the nearest office was in Newark (North Jersey) and I said fuck that.
>>
>>7565707
>audiobooks

top pleb
>>
audiobooks are cheating you're not a real leapfrog
>>
I like listening to theology audiobooks because I can get a detailed sermon while still being cozy.
>>
>>7565735
Just set up a recording studio at your home and email them the files
>>
after reading the fagles's introduction to the homeric epics, do you guys consider any text to be written to be read orally or dramatized?
the bible also comes to mind.
>>
>>7567186
The Beats, and fellas like Burroughs and Pynchon
>>
audiobooks bore the fucking shit out of me desu senpai
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.