[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is it with plebs and "character development" stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

what is it with plebs and "character development"
stories aren't fucking arr pee gees

"character development"
are you fucking kidding me

unity of character
bitch
>>
>>7564726
You're right, that's why stories like Eragon and Twilight are so good, the characters are uniform throughout and the authors have such descriptive prose for describing events!
>>
>>7564803
person who has spouted "character development" in the past couple days spotted
eat shit and shit
>>
This thread feels like you got criticized or rejected from something because of static characters.

Can you tell us why you think static characters are better? Can you provide some examples of decent static characters?
>>
>>7564975
Not him, but Alexei and Dmitri in Brothers K.
>>
>Character is stupid and learns a lesson
>That's good development

>Character is born with their way of thinking and backs it up with experience that is hinted towards in slight deviation of speech that you must gather and grasp for complete enlightenment of the character's true battle
>Boo that's bad.

They should make simple mistakes to fulfill the void of simple crowds.
>>
File: 1452122677347.jpg (86KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452122677347.jpg
86KB, 480x480px
>>7564975
Journey to the End of the Night.

Pic related
>>
>>7564803
So much this guys. You just love a character so much more when they'll never change...Edward+Bella 4ever
>>
>>7564975
No I actually just flew over these two posts >>7563196 >>7563586 and got triggered
though, full disclosure, I've no idea what it is they're talking about
>>
>>7565074
And these two >>7564803 >>7565064 couldn't be further convincing me that only clueless retards would advocate making use of that notion as criticism if they were studied trolls
>>
>>7564975
Iago
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.