[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which position does /lit/ read in? >walking around in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 498x206px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 498x206px
Which position does /lit/ read in?

>walking around in backyard master race
>>
>he reads in natural light

say goodbye eyes
>>
sitting or lying in bed
>>
I pace back and forth while reading.
>>
Lying on bed, book on floor, arms hanging off the side.

Used to read hanging backwards off the couch
>>
I do push ups while I read. I turn the pages with my tongue. The only problem is sweat staining the book.
>>
>>7558164
I lie down in my backyard and read. Too bad it is winter
>>
>>7558171
Isn't that uncomfortable after a short time?
>>
Lying down.
>>
I sit back in my chair and hold my book in front of me. Sometimes switching to the first position in the OP picture
>>
Anons have laughed at this before, but I like to read on my knees with my belly and chin on the bed, arms ideally streched forward but that depends on font size and blood flow.
>>
You read on a bed, or you're a faggot that cares about health more than maximum comfy and enjoyment of fine books.
>>
At my desk most of the time, or laying down on the couch. I try not to read in bed, because bed is for sleeping in, so when I lay down at night I go straight to sleep l.
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 900x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 900x480px
facing forward with book open on my lap and fingers touching out letters
>>
>>7558164
I read exclusively in my isolation tank, using my red-light headlamp
>>
>>7558164
I do jump squats while reading. I have a special device to attach the book to my hips, so it remains relatively stable.
>>
>>7558188
Nigga, u wot?
>>
>>7558164
>mounting your mother while she's in the prone position placing the book on the small of her naked back, with my limp dick occasionally re-entering her pussy if the material rouses me to it master race
>>
>>7558346
Same
>>
>>7558348
So long as you keep reading analytic philosophy she will not notice a thing.

p.s. A 400 lbs woman has no discernible small of her back.
>>
>i don't actually read, i buy books and glace my eyes through the lines. then i post on /lit/ about the summary on the back cover

t. all of /lit/
>>
>>7558467
I just thugnotes the book of each post and copy paste the latest unanswered youtube comment over here.
>>
>need to pace/walk + gesticulate like a retard to read
>fuckface cat thinks if i'm walking around it means she's getting treats
>constantly gets underfoot

FUCK
>>
>>7558481
Just like women, they want to be rough housed.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.