[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Moby Dick white?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (70KB, 316x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 316x475px
Why is Moby Dick white?
>>
BIG
>>
>>7553236
fuck off
>>
>>7553237
JUST
>>
WHITE
>>
>>7553212
>>7553212
1. White rules
2. You can see the whale from a long distance of it
3. White is a void and cold color, and it fits the spirit of the book
>>
whites tend to be autists see today's mass shooter
>>
>>7553212
Mate there is literally an entire chapter called 'On the Whiteness of the Whale'
>>
It's hinted he's white from being covered in scars.
>>
That's because my name is Moby and the title was supposed to be Moby's Dick
>>
WE WUZ KINGS!!!
>>
The whale is white because whiteness is the most important concept in American history. It was Melville's opinion that we had to destroy the concept of whiteness if we were ever to be a truly great country. Hence the quest to kill the white whale.
>>
>>7553314
I really like your older albums, m8
>>
>>7553387
KILL WHITEY
>>
>>7553212
He is the white people, the ship is filled with tribals and chinese and blacks and cukolded whites who act as if these people are their equals. The white whale brings balance back by destroying them and maintaining the white peoples position of unassailable dominance and power.
>>
Because if he was black he wouldn't have wrecked the ship. He would've pulled a jack move to steal it then put spinning rims on it.

Moby Dick rap:

Yo!
Cruisin in the 7 seas I'm a fuckin boss,
Y'all niggaz tossin harpoons can get fucking tossed.
Everybody knows harpoons are for fat chicks
When I'm done with these bitches, the Pequod will be matchsticks
You can't hand the truth from a white whale, cuz I can kill two skiffs with a flip from my white tail!
Y'all want me for revenge and fuckin blubber,
But when I'm finished I'll be fuckin on yo mother
Can't call me Ishmael, you dumb bitch ass,
And when you see me comin your your crew better split fast!
So put your dukes up, Ahab, and stab at my heart,
When I'm about get buck wild you second strings can't even start!
Y'all hate be cuz y'all straight bigots, and when I pull a "free Willy" I'm gonna smash yo frigates!

Uh! What?!
>>
Systemic racism
>>
>>7553212
Moby Dick, the whale, was based of the legend of a real whale named Mocha Dick, who was white and had the harpoons of many a sailor protruding from its skin.
>>
>Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way? Or is it, that as in essence whiteness is not so much a color as the visible absence of color, and at the same time the concrete of all colors; is it for these reasons that there is such a dumb blankness, full of meaning, in a wide landscape of snows--a colorless, all-color of athiesm from which we shrink?
>>
>>7553212
why is your asshole brown?
>>
There is an entire fucking chapter about the colour white in the book, did you even read it?
>>
>>7553314
fuck you, I literally posted this joke yesterday
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.