[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2015 >still defending this fat fuck Shiggy diggy htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (35KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 350x350px
>2015
>still defending this fat fuck
Shiggy diggy

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/jan/30/george-rr-martin-the-winds-of-winter-publication
>>
File: niff.jpg (24KB, 288x500px) Image search: [Google]
niff.jpg
24KB, 288x500px
>>
>>6073192
"there are no plans for the much-anticipated latest volume from his A Song of Ice and Fire series to appear in 2015. Instead, readers will have to comfort themselves with an illustrated edition of three previously anthologised novellas set in the world of Westeros."

What a cunt. It's because he is involved with the TV show, and that takes up most of his time. Remember, prior to this he wasn't famous, just some fat guy shitting out fantasy crap in his basement. So between the first few books and now, virtually every aspect of his life has changed - he has money, fame, a decent HBO job, fans, possibly some female attention; he doesn't spend all day lounging around in his undercrackers, scratching himself and masturbating to dragons anymore, and this is bound to impact his ability to write.
>>
In the wait for ADWD I already lost most of my interest in the series; by now I am completely over it. I wonder how many other original fans of the series' tastes have changed similarly in this last decade or so.
>>
>>6073217
>Remember, prior to this he wasn't famous, just some fat guy shitting out fantasy crap in his basement.
He also did a lot of soap opera-related screenplay treatment, so really this television show is playing more heavily to his talents than the writing ever did.
>>
>>6073230
Same. I liked the first two, three? when I read them as a kid. Last one was boring, don't even care any more.
>>
>>6073231
>so really this television show is playing more heavily to his talents than the writing ever did.

i dunno, i'm not a big fan of the adaptation. benioff and weiss aren't good enough to do martin justice and there's a lot of bad acting too.
>>
>>6073217
and you're just some fat guy eating what he shits out in your basement.
>>
>>6073217
>virtually every aspect of his life has changed
Wasn't he TV-writer before GoT took off? Either way, your post reeks of entitlement.
>>
It's painfully obvious the man has lost interest in writing his own story.

I mean the books have gone from coherent chronological storyline to moving on to fluffing other story lines to meandering from dead end to dead end to straight up not even being written while he dabbles in other things.

He wont admit it because he probably thinks that maybe he will write it in the future, but I have a suspicion he has effectively written nothing for the "next book", and never will.

I don't really blame him, I lost interest in even reading the stuff he fluffed the last two books with.
>>
File: GameofThronesHousesSigilsedit.jpg (383KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GameofThronesHousesSigilsedit.jpg
383KB, 1000x1000px
>>6073192
Is George our bitch or something? It'll come out when it comes out. It's not like there aren't lots of other books to read in the meantime.
>>
>>6073265
>effectively written nothing for the next book
Martin's already previewed twelve chapters from it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.