[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this 28 year old Latin Kings member killed this 17 year o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: Vallum-Williamson.jpg (73KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
Vallum-Williamson.jpg
73KB, 636x382px
So this 28 year old Latin Kings member killed this 17 year old trans girl, who was his girlfriend at some point. He knew she was trans. She also clearly started early enough to pass well. What do you think went wrong? http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/01/street-gang-member-indicted-in-transgender-teens-death/
>>
>>5728155
>What do you think went wrong?
Uhhh, like... dating a gang member?
>>
Any time a transgender girl dies, it's a hate crime. This is on the basis that God hates fa-I mean women.

Anyway, real talk: gang member, loco bastardo Sao Paulo retardo.
>>
>>5728160
>>5728168

How often do gang members kill their cis girlfriends? I know that they do, but the rate I don't think is that high. Actually, you're probably right, it's not that abnormal for him to kill her, considering there probably aren't that many gang members with trans girlfriends in the first place.
>>
>Used to hear about transgender women getting beaten/raped/killed
>Initially feel bad about it
>Actually read up on what happened
>They usually spent time with scumbags, drug dealers, normalfags, fratboys, etc

And like that, any empathy I had for them was gone

If they had just stayed at home with a boyfriend like me, none of that stuff would happen, but they had to chase an "alpha" like a moth to a flame.
>>
File: where-the-wild-roses-grow.jpg (32KB, 383x256px) Image search: [Google]
where-the-wild-roses-grow.jpg
32KB, 383x256px
>>5728188

All betas must die.
>>
>>5728155
she looks like a dumb bitch and make shitty choices in partners. typical woman so at least she was trutrans
>>
>>5728186
>How often do gang members kill their cis girlfriends?
Well I don't know the specifics, but they sure do beat the shit out of them a lot.

When you willfully date a violent criminal I think you forfeit your right for your inevitable abuse and possible murder to make a political point.
>>
>>5728188
My girlcock just shrivelled up inside my body after reading that neckbeard shit.
>>
>>5728206
>>5728669
i mean hes probably ugly and pathetic as fuck but he is right, if she wasnt dating a gang member she most likely wouldnt have been killed
>>
>>5728155
Lesson: Don't fuck with gang members.

I'm pretty sure they also kill their regular girlfriends when they get broken up with. They're criminals. It's what they do. Big whoop that she was trans.
>>
>>5728697
Oh yeah definitely, I mean the lesson to be learned is she was a fucking idiot for fucking with a gang member. It's got nothing to do with Alphas, Betas, Gammas or fucking Epsilons. she was just a dumb kid.
>>
she was a fucking teen guys some on give her a break obviously we shouldn't look at the guy as normal since he was a scumbag anyway but the girl was young she could have been manipulated by this guy and i bet she felt like he was looking out for her since he was the big bad Latin kings member. it's sad still
>>
>>5728766
Well we didn't make that choice for her. Are we supposed to feel bad? This shit happens on the daily. If not in your country then elsewhere.

You can't feel bad for every murder victim, and this was one of the predictable ones. I feel bad for people who didn't have it coming. But if you're with a gang member, be prepared to get abused.
>>
>>5728669

Congrats on the SRS.
>>
>>5728787
I think we agree but you haven't realised yet....

>>5728812
Thanks Familia, credit to neckbeards who say the most anti attractive things.
>>
File: WAT.png (12KB, 122x209px) Image search: [Google]
WAT.png
12KB, 122x209px
>>5728745

"she"
>>
Of course he knew, they always know. They do things like this when someone else finds out so they can show they aren't gay

>i didn't know, i fucked her in the ass while she had panties on
Lol
>>
>>5728155
Latino guys are so disgusting. I bet he has a taco flavored penis.
>>
that's what happens when you 'date' a minority.

who also happens to be a gang member.

i bet the fucking spic wasn't even here legally.
>>
>>5728669
Retard.
>>
>>5728953
Thanks babe
>>
just a reminder if you are trans dont hang around shit areas and scum bags.
If you pass go stealth, being loud and proud opens you op to violence and harassment.
dont run with shady people, and do shady shit.

side note... it can be a good to get self defence training if you are trans, also to carry mace at the very least.

also being murdered if when trans, doesnt always mean being murdered because you are trans.
>>
I'm out of prison ya'll. I can read your posts about me.
Any cute girls wanna meetup?
>>
File: mercedes-benz-logo-design.jpg (15KB, 430x300px) Image search: [Google]
mercedes-benz-logo-design.jpg
15KB, 430x300px
>Mercedes Williamson
>Mercedes
>chose to be named after a car
>>
>>5728155
Don't almost all trans girl murders have something to to with gangs or drugs?
>>
It's amazing to me how when a transexual or any woman is murdered they're automatically treated like the victim.

None of you know the whole story. This trans girl could of been a cheating slut with hiv/aids. She might of been starting unnecessary drama. I'm sure she had to do something that set this guy off to the point he killed her.

I believe she was telling multiple people about having sex with him and it was getting back to his friends. So many trannies are dramatic loud mouth queens who don't know how to keep things private.
>>
File: josh.png (950KB, 671x671px) Image search: [Google]
josh.png
950KB, 671x671px
He's really hot. Too bad he date trannies. Ew. Should of stuck to dating real men.
>>
>>5729059
>implying he wouldn't fucking kill you
god you people are so fucking gross
>>
>>5729064

I'm not a tranny and I could stick up for myself.
>>
>>5729064

admit it, i bet your little boydick is getting hard just looking at him

just the idea of him dominating over you and letting you know what a little bitch you are makes you feel so aroused
>>
>>5729064

Most gay men and femboys fetishize getting beaten and raped by a strong masc guy
>>
>>5729053
>>5729053
>I believe she was telling multiple people about having sex with him and it was getting back to his friends. So many trannies are dramatic loud mouth queens who don't know how to keep things private.

Yeah this is something someone would deserve to be murdered for.
>>
>>5729073
Absolutely disgusting

>>5729070
Fucking disgusting my man
>>5729066
>Implying they don't hate faggots more
>>
>>5729095
>implying the Latin Kings aren't a bunch of faggy Delaware cocksuckers

Hahaha what universe do you live in, friend?
>>
>>5729078
She didn't deserve to be murdered, but it's common sense not to go around telling you gangster boyfriend he likes dick
>>
>>5729109
Gangster boyfriend's homies*
>>
I think he loved her but she cheated, was spreading gossip, or was breaking up with him and that set him off.

He was honest to his dad about killing her. He didn't really go out of his way to hide the body or keep her murder a secret. He obviously felt remorse about what he had done.

We all deserve to be forgiven. EVERYONE for whatever deed they might have committed. We are all sinners. Who are we to weight the sin of one to another sin? They're all sins and Jesus CHRIST, HOLY OF HOLIES died on the cross for every sin. All we need to do is believe in him and what he did for us to become born again.

Forgive everyone.
>>
>>5728155
im just saying, if you had a kid who was like "mom im a trans girl", be prepared for shit like this.

trannies have notoriously bad taste in men
>>
>>5729189

trannies are also involved with drugs usually
another reason for their bad choices
>>
>>5728188
nice pasta
http://4archive.org/board/lgbt/thread/5303205

>>5728697
Where they're wrong is in assuming every trans person that gets killed was dating a "bad boy".

>>5728828
"bait"

>>5729053
Unless she actually gave the guy a STD, then killing her is unjustified. Merely cheating, or "starting unnecessary drama" does not justify killing them - murder is ONLY justified if they pose a threat to the life of yourself or others.

>
I believe she was telling multiple people about having sex with him and it was getting back to his friends. So many trannies are dramatic loud mouth queens who don't know how to keep things private.
That still doesn't justify killing her.
>>
>>5729189
Well to be fair all they have to pick from is gross chasers and unstable straight guys.
>>
>>5729227
>Where they're wrong is in assuming every trans person that gets killed was dating a "bad boy".

Then who ends up murdering them, smart guy?
>>
>>5729227

>Unless she actually gave the guy a STD, then killing her is unjustified.

>murder is ONLY justified if they pose a threat to the life of yourself or others.

Do you read your own messages before you post them?
>>
>>5729047
Mercedes is a female name. The car company was named after a girl.
>>
>>5728155
>transgirl
>ghetto
>drugs
Pretty common together. Some transgenders end up dealing to make money as other avenues for work are closed to them. I'm not surprised she ended up going out with a gang member. He likely was her supplier at first, or at least knew her supplier.
>>
>>5729343

Not that anon, but a bad man that they're not dating?

>>5729360

But getting an STD can fuck up your entire sex life and even your life. Let's not forget how bad it was to have syphilis before anti-biotics. And now that it's developing resistance to everything, it's going to get bad again.

>>5729047

>>5729364 is right. Mercedes is my aunt's name.
>>
>>5729379

You genuinely think someone giving you an STD is justification for murder?
>>
>>5729398

Have you seen the effects of syphilis? Especially of congenital syphilis, when a mother passes it to her child?
>>
>>5729343
Quite often the person you're dating doesn't reveal themselves to be a "bad boy" until it's too late. It's my understanding that's what actually happens in most abusive relationships, the idea that women intentionally seek out men who will abuse them is a MRA meme.

>>5729360
Yes, a STD can arguably pose a threat to your life. It's a stretch to claim that, but that would be the ONLY case in which it would even remotely be possible to call it a justified killing.
>>
>>5729411
>>the idea that women intentionally seek out men who will abuse them is a MRA meme.

Women claim they want agency, then never actually use their agency and especially don't use their brains then complain when they get beat (oh wait they don't cause they usually stay with the abusive husband lol)

Trannies deserve death if they can't tell someone is willing to kill them.
>>
>>5728766
>her
>the girl
>she
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>5729419
if you know about human attachment, you would know that leaving a partner, even an abusive one, is very hard.
>>
lol shes a typical latina. They all love the thugs. I prefer my white financially successful boyfriend that takes me on trips around the world. And im not dead, kek
>>
Hes pretty hot desu. I can see where she is coming from. Im sure he validated her hearts desire to be treated like a girl by a big strong assertive man. Probably get her so many butterflies just talking to him. To bad hes a scumbag gang member. You don't have to settle for that shit
>>
>>5729461
how weak
>>
>>5729419
>Trannies deserve death if they can't tell someone is willing to kill them.
The point, as I said before, is that it's impossible to tell until it's too late. By the time the abuser shows their true self, they already have some way of controlling their victim, either by blackmailing them, making them dependent on them, etc.
>>
>>5729419
>>5729615
Typical MRA behavior, assume everyone's problems are easily solved and when they're not just blame the victim for being "weak".
>>
>>5729607
>To bad hes a scumbag gang member. You don't have to settle for that shit

All gang members aren't scumbags.
Stop generalizing.

None of us know the whole story.
>>
File: myspace.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
myspace.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
His POF profile:
http://adds.pof.com/member75429773.htm

"Hey. My name is Josh. I have 2 wonderful boys who are 10 & 6. They are priority number one in my life. I am looking for someone to chill with and see where it leads. I believe in full disclosure so if you want to know ask. I don't tell lies. If you can't deal with the truth as I tell you then it wouldn't work anyways. I am a really sweet guy and a southern gentleman. I am a pipefitter and I love my trade. I enjoy what I do so it makes the days easier. If you want to know more just ask."

He seems like a nice guy.
>>
File: prisonfuck.png (302KB, 377x383px) Image search: [Google]
prisonfuck.png
302KB, 377x383px
>>5729905

His passion.com profile..

http://passion.com/profile/KingChaos1211?pid=p79356

"Looking to have some fun, just released on parole."

"I have been in prison for the last 3 years. I am looking to blow off some steam. I am 6'3" and 190lbs. I am in pretty good shape too. I am used to working 6 days a week. Holla if you want to put my stamina to the test. "

Sexual Orientation:Prefer not to say
Looking For: Women, Couples (man/woman), Groups or Couples (2 women)

DAMN HE'S HOT.
>>
File: whiteking.png (25KB, 648x336px) Image search: [Google]
whiteking.png
25KB, 648x336px
bow down to the white latin king lel
>>
Wow, for once it isn't a black guy doing the killing. Last year it was 15 black to every 1 non-black trans murderer.
>>
>>5729953
Ew. Looks insufferable and I bet he's dumb af.

0/10 would not want to be in one room with.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.