[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /lgbt/ think about straight men who have waifus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 1455249340411.jpg (268KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1455249340411.jpg
268KB, 850x1133px
What does /lgbt/ think about straight men who have waifus?
>>
>>5711812
Pathetic, but the same can be said about anyone who lusts after cartoons
>>
>>5711812
I don't understand the motivation of this question. I suspect it's something like "I am a straight man who has a waifu. does ANYONE want me?"
>>
>>5711832
no, actually, I'm a fag. it annoys me that i can't browse outside of this board and not be confronted by straight men shoving their sexuality down everyone's throats, but i deal cause it's not like i can change it.
>>
>>5711862
but what bothers you about waifus specifically? just that it's a 4chan thing so you see it a lot? I understand your annoyance in general, even though I am bi rather than gay the overwhelming straightness of things is kind of annoying sometimes.
>>
>>5711876
idk man
i feel like hell tonight and i'm just making random threads to try and distract myself

i guess i just said waifu cause i didn't feel like making a long ass op. waifu is just easier, ya know? gets the point across or something
>>
I'm a bi man with a female waifu

the only woman I'll ever care for
>>
>>5711892
what's bothering you?
>>
File: selena-gomez-crying.jpg (37KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
selena-gomez-crying.jpg
37KB, 375x500px
>>5711906
nothing a 4chan user would take seriously
>>
>>5711902
can you explain the concept of why a man would take a waifu. just like...how does it work? why?
>>
>>5711921
I'm a special snowflake so I'll be nice to you.
>>
>>5711862
Holy fucking shit, no one is shoving their sexuality down your throat. For most threads waifus aren't even serious, it's just an exaggerated way to denote a character as being attractive. The only place where there's serious waifu discussion is waifu threads, which are fucking ridiculous, and if you spent time on 4chan then you'd know about the equally ridiculous husbando threads.
>>
>>5711926
it's not exactly something you choose. it's kind of the result of many other factors. I was so alone and rejected so many times by women when I was younger, it just kind of...happened.

now I'd only ever even consider being with other guys, but she isn't gone. there's a feeling there that can still only be interpreted as love.
>>
>>5711927
you know what fuck it, i don't have anything better to be doing besides sleep but fuck that.

i don't know. bpd. eating disorder. tinnitus. grief. i just want to die and i'm not even depressed anymore. i just feel like i'm crumbling apart and i'm just sitting here. nothing is even happening. my life is finally getting better. i finally lost some weight i gained back, got a license, have a job interview...it feels like i'm finally beginning to scrape things together but i feel like i'm going to fall apart every second. i just don't know how to be okay. i don't know who i am. i just idk. i feel like i'm feeling everything and nothing at the same time every second. i want to die because i can't bare to feel like this anymore, but i want to live so i can finally get a bf because that's the only thing that would make me feel slightly less empty, but it's like no matter what i do to try and fill the emptiness, it just falls back out of the hole in my chest and i have nothing.

i know i'm just puking words right now, but my sibling and my dad died years ago and i've felt like a shell of a human being ever since. i can't live anymore.

i know you'll just be here for a moment but can you please tell me some nice words, just anything. i just want someone to make me feel better. i don't know how to do it myself.
>>
File: he can do it better.jpg (41KB, 518x265px) Image search: [Google]
he can do it better.jpg
41KB, 518x265px
>>5711812
Same thing that I think about straight men in general: they could do so much better.
>>
>>5711957
you know what i mean. i didn't mean waifus specifically, i was just too lazy to word it better. i meant like every fucking thing has to be tits and and ass, everything. like the op pic. can one thing not be turned into a tool for a straight guy to fap to? does everything have to just be tits and fishlips and tits and shit? like, i go on /v/ but it's just annoying cause, for example, there was a character design thread going on, and the only thing half the posters were judging a character design on being good or not was if the chick was sexy. just...i'm starting to see why tumblr chicks have a problem with everything being sexualized. i'm not even a chick and it's just annoying.

again, i know there's no point in even complaining about this, just idk
>>
>>5711962
you know i guess i've just heard the r9k narrative so many times that i never really think about how this kind of shit is real too. like other people are actually feeling this shit. idk

so she's just like something to try and make yourself feel loved and shit. yeah?
>>
>>5711927
lol did i scare ya off?
>>
File: i-know-that-feel[1].jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel[1].jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>5711969
yeah absolutely. I'm sorry it's so rough.

I don't claim to know exactly how you're feeling but I've been through some really bad shit too and I certainly relate to what you wrote - it's possible I do. A couple years ago I wrote in a paper that the pain and misery was oozing out of me like there was black oil coming from my pores. I just felt overwhelmed by the suffering I was experiencing. That was when I was 25 and just starting to get my life together, moving out of my mom's house, going to college, etc. it was so frustrating for me when doing those things wasn't magically fixing me. in a way it made me feel even more hopeless. eventually I ended up transferring to one of the top few schools in the world (where I am now for my first year) and that didn't magically fix me either. basically what I learned is that this "getting your life together" thing is necessary for gaining some kind of mental normality (which has ended up happening), but it's not sufficient to make it happen.

different stuff has to come together. you're putting the pieces together now but the sort of thing you're doing is actually long term and it might help if you recognize that. taking care of yourself, getting a job, a license, etc, these are steps towards getting a strong friend network, respecting yourself, gaining independence and control over your life, becoming more attractive to other people, and those are ultimately what will help turn things around for you. I also had to have therapy and meds (thank god these exist) for the first time to experience a turnaround, even with the other factors I'd worked on for years in place.
>>
>>5712040
i'm glad it worked out for you in a way, anon. it gives me hope i'll level out sorta one day, right? i know nothing's a magic quick fix. but there's just this agony in my chest and nothing even happened today. nothing.

how are you these days?

i know i sound needy and clingy and pitiful but idc this is anonymous. anon can you stay for a little while and just talk to me, i can't be by myself right now.

i have a friend, i fucking love her. you know the type, raped, bpd, bipolar, needy all that shit, but i loved her. i haven't seen her in a year, god i miss her.
>>
>>5712061
keep thinking long term! things are going to suck along the way but stay focused. Also if you are not getting professional help you should be. If the professional help is not helping dump your helpers and get other ones.

yeah I can talk for a bit although I need to get to bed pretty soon. as far as you sounding needy you just sound lonely actually.

It sucks that you lost your friend. I know what it's like to have no real friends at all. I (used to?) have an attraction, both romantic and non-romantic, to people I perceived as "damaged" and I was worried that reflected how damaged I was. Don't know if you relate to that.
>>
>>5711812
That this isn't a LGBT topic.
>>
>>5712111
i'll be seeing her again in some months, long story

yeah, i can definitely relate. i don't know how to relate to not fucked up people anymore. like, i love people with no boundaries and shit. it's like i seek out the people i'd have unhealthy as fuck relation/friendships with because they're so much more fulfilling or something, or like i can be unhealthy with them and know they'd be unhealthy back

you know what, we should both get to bed. i don't wanna keep you and i should be more responsible for myself, anyway. i'll be better or something in the morning. thank you for talking with me, though, anon, you're a kind person. i'm glad to know there's at least one nice person on this site. anyone else would've just laughed in my face. good night, best of luck and all that shit.
>>
>>5712122
we're having a moment, anon, pls fuck off
>>
>>5712131
Pushing back against just accepting being involved with people like that when it was unhealthy was a big thing for me that reduced the stress and misery level in my life. For example I've completely stopped contact with my junkie dad. It was a big deal and it's made me a lot happier. It doesn't sound like this is a bad connection for you (or maybe it is, I don't know) but you should look at the ones you do have with an absolutely ruthless eye and see if they're stressing you out more than helping.

well good night anon. I'm not going to be your therapist but if you want to chat every once in a while or have someone to update things with you can leave me some way to get in contact with you. Anyway people aren't necessarily horrible when you're honest about how you're feeling... actually you can pick and choose based on that and end up knowing mostly supportive people... wish you luck.
>>
>>5711812
When I thought I was straight I had a waifu. But then I realized I am gay.
Now I'm looking for a husbando but I'm not satisfied with anyone.
To answer your question, I don't see anything wrong with it? What's the point you're trying to make?
>>
>>5712238
sounds like you need a trap husbando
>>
>>5711812
any one with a waifu is a massive faggot
>>
>>5711989
>Go on a mostly male-dominated website.
>Complain about pandering to straight males
Sounds to me you just don't understand statistics.
>>
>>5711989
You are overly entitled and believe that life should be easy. No one owes you shit, other than to let you live without infringing upon your rights as long as you do the same. No one does this shit with intention of offending anyone, why do you purposefully play a fucking victim. You're letting life cuck you like the weak faggot you are. Do something about it instead of bitch in about your lack of control.
>>
File: 1452481439457.jpg (278KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452481439457.jpg
278KB, 800x1000px
Kinda weird, I never understood it but my friend always had waifus and liked that 2d shit, I never understood it so he always thought I was gay and I guess I was, I do have a thing for Rick from rick and morty recently though, I don't know why, I just love his personality, maybe you could consider him a 'waifu' of sorts
>>
>>5711822
there is that qt in tc with the catboy fetish
>>
>>5711812
I think straight people in general are kinda wierd.
Never got the waifu thing and don't really have an opinion on it either way.
>>
>>5712991
What am I, an AGP fetishist?
I'm considering to go with O.D who's a total flamer though
>>
>>5711822
And being a tranny isn't pathetic? All you fucking queers are dumb as fuck and should be removed from the gene pool. It's an issue to like something from a cartoon, but if you have a penis, it's the end of the world and have to cross dress and then surgically implant a vagina. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>5717952
>and should be removed from the gene pool.
Unless they're banking sperm they sort of are?
>>
File: think of the rules.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
think of the rules.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>5712141
>>
>>5711862
>m-muh feelings
>they bully me!!
Fuck off, no one is shoving shit in other's throats, you are only a retard.
Accept that others enjoy different things from what you enjoy and carry on, is it their fault if they like females?
>>
>>5711862
>what are husbando threads
I feel sorry for your restricted mind
>>
I think that it's fine to like characters and that which you like says a lot about you. but obsession... well can you be a huge annoying dork without it? *blush!*
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.