[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a straight woman, why are gay men always the hottest? Straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (83KB, 391x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 391x529px
As a straight woman, why are gay men always the hottest? Straight men are always sleazy looking
>>
Idk
They dont't care?
Or dont want to be gay
>>
>>5706788
The same reason we fall head over heels for straight guys. You want what you can't have.
>>
>>5706788
>IMPLYING
>>
Gays are image conscious. At least in my area. Plenty of straight men are very attractive, if you like guys like OP pic then you have zac effron and justin beiber for gl guys
>>
>>5706788
Because they're not interested in you. Doubled down with not being too caught up in masculinity to look after themselves.
>>
1. Gay guys care about how they look more because they want to attract other guys, and guys in general are more visually stimulated
2. You can comfort yourself with the idea that they won't make unwanted advances on you
3. Society has taught you well to be ashamed of being attractive to men, and you project that shame on straight guys
4. You don't realize you are being sleazy fantasizing about gay guys you have no chance with because you've been wrongly taught that your attraction to men is always wanted and desired

Creepy faghag, pls go.
>>
>>5706788
>>5704901
>... really?
>>
>>5706788
Go to the Castro in SF when Pride happens (or whenever, really) and tell me gays aren't also frequently sleazy-looking (and just sleazy).

I think the problem, fundamentally, is that you're just an idiot.
>>
Generally, straight men are coarsened by masculinity.

The same goes for women in the workforce where they become more masculine to get ahead.

The guy in your OP pic is young and well pampered.
>>
>>5706788
The gay guys you notice aren't the boring slobs.
>>
gotta be easier to make yourself look good when you're capable of looking like the people you personally find attractive

when you're a straight guy you see sexy ladies in girly clothes and you want that but you can't make YOURSELF look better by stealing their outfit ideas and face/hair styling techniques

and you could copy from good-looking guys but it's hard because you don't notice those guys all that much and so you don't easily or naturally learn what they're doing, although of course the option is there

when you're gay you can potentially steal all the hottest stuff, and it's very easy because you know what it all is because you grind it into your brain by masturbating to it
>>
>>5708524
Honestly think there's a lotta truth in this but if that's the case, why are dykes almost exclusively fugly?
>>
File: 1454541764495.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1454541764495.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>5706788
jesus fuck off you breeder
>>
>>5706788
I think you answered that question for yourself, OP. Gay guys tend to just care more about looks, hygiene, etc, while straight guys look more sleazy. Most of it's just stereotypes but there is a bit of truth to them. Stereotypes do exist for a reason.
>>
>>5706788
Idk where the fuck your looking but gay men i see irl just look average at best.
>>
>>5706788
>trying to ingratiate yourself by hating on straight dudes

You've sorely miscalculated the inclinations of this board, sister. No one insults hetero men on our watch.
>>
>>5710383
Most people are kinda simple. So simple gay men are slim, short hair, neat moustache, clean. Simple lesbians are no facial skin care, sawed-off haircut, rough in manner and appearance. It's their simple inversion of cultural norms, an inversion that is as locked into those norms as anything can be. I remember the gay games when they were last in Sydney Australia. Couples like this all over town.
Also the average lgbt person is very strict about rules and 'keeping it real'. They have terms and labels for everything and are just as conservative as graffiti artists.
Freedom is terrifying to simple people.
>>
>>5707698
>3. Society has taught you well to be ashamed of being attractive to men, and you project that shame on straight guys
Brutal. You want to sugar coat this somehow so it doesn't get flat-out resisted.
>>
File: Camus.png (1MB, 1280x1684px) Image search: [Google]
Camus.png
1MB, 1280x1684px
>>5710868
>Freedom is terrifying to simple people.
Ain't that the fuckin' truth.
>>
>>5707698
>1. Gay guys care about how they look more because they want to attract other guys, and guys in general are more visually stimulated
This.

There are two kinds of gay men, and they are analogous to the two kinds of women. There is the group that puts a great deal of effort into their appearance in order to attract men, because men are more visually stimulated, and there is the group that will accept their average-to-ugly looks and instead look for a partner in their own league who will "settle" for simple companionship instead of attraction and lust.
>>
>>5706788
higher estrogen levels
>>
>>5713680
gay men have slightly higher test levels but it's hardly something that would make a difference. gays care way more about their appearance. It's crazy to me how quickly straight guys settle into dad bods with huge beer bellies and seem to be fine with it. It's very lazy.
>>
For us straight men are the hot ones though,
>>
Because men have been taught by society that they can't be legitimately attractive - they aren't "for" that, only women are.

Straight guys submit to this, but gay guys don't. Mainly because they know for a fact that men can be attractive because men are what attracts them.

So gay guys take care of their appearance, while straight guys just figure it won't make that much of a difference what they do, and do nothing.
>>
>>5714089
And this is why gay guys are horrible people. They're too judgmental(compared to women) and mean about(I bet I don't know really, but that's my image of sassy gay guys(that they're mean spirited vindictive people)). But I've never really been around other gay people so what would I know? It's just what I see from media, and from reading what you faggots say online and on youtube(youtube professional homos are the shallowest group of people I know, that and the make up tutorial whores on youtube).
>>
>>5714521
You're getting it twisted. I'm not talking about being cleanly,working out and looking after once self, I'm talking about thinks people can't change like facial aesthetics. For gay people guys either fall into "so hawt" cataglory or "so fugly, i hope he commits suicide", there never seems to be a middle ground of "average" looking men.
>>
>>5713610
>There are two kinds of gay men

Uh huh
>>
>>5714128
Even though I don't match with >>5714089's assertion (because I am a gay guy that figures taking care of my appearance won't make that much of a difference with what I do, and I end up doing very little) I didn't read him as sassy or particularly judgmental.

At most that anon generalized slightly for the sake of brevity. And while I could take his post as a blanket statement, I won't because I think his position makes a lot of sense for the gay guys that do put more effort into their appearance.

That said if you have this 'gays are horrible people' preconception, and for whatever reason you want to change that, then you should probably try to meet a few gay guys off line that share a hobby or common interest with you.
>>
>>5714610
>you should probably try to meet a few gay guys off line that share a hobby or common interest with you.
This is what my lgbt therapist wants me to do too, but I have social anxiety and I find it really hard to get to know people(unless I'm drunk in a party, or if it's at work), I'm a very aloof person. Also, gay men actually kind of intimate me(wouldn't that be considered weird?).

I'm now working on myself in the gym, trying to shred that fat away until I'm toned and swole. I'm always more confident when I'm in a good shape(especially if I would have a 10% bodyfat and weighing 85kgs at 180 cm). I know I'm over compensating... but I just have such a low self esteem, and I'm also really thin skinned irl...
>>
>>5714687
>but I have social anxiety and I find it really hard to get to know people(unless I'm drunk in a party, or if it's at work), I'm a very aloof person
ditto.

Try meetups. It's a free app/website that lets you easily schedule around large get togethers kind of like clubs in high school or college. people that go to meetups generally want to meet and make new friends, and you're guaranteed to find people that share at least one thing in common with you. Best of all if you don't click with anyone there, then there's zero pressure to go to the next meetup. Just join a different one instead until you find a meetup and people that hold your interest.

>Also, gay men actually kind of intimidate me(wouldn't that be considered weird?).
Nah that's not particularly weird. I think I can see why you'd feel that way, especially if you don't have much if any contact with gay men in person.
>>
File: 1386385020958.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1386385020958.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
>>5714687
>my lgbt therapist
>>
>>5715070
I'm also seeing a regular therapist and a psychiatrist fyi.
>>
>>5714567
wanted to post this. you did first. good on you anon.

>only two singular types of gays exist

the meme
>>
>>5714687
>lgbt therapist

dropped
>>
File: get out you cunt.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
get out you cunt.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>As a straight woman
dropped.
GET OUT
>>
>>5715342
dropped?
>>
>>5706788
because straight men usually are more sleazy
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.