[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand politically connected hons Why is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Ca4dHnFUYAEiiCj.jpg (95KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ca4dHnFUYAEiiCj.jpg
95KB, 600x800px
I don't understand politically connected hons
Why is it http://ommadusk.tumblr.com/ https://mobile.twitter.com/AoifeLovesOwls
These weird activists say that you shouldn't be allowed get HRT till you're I'm your mid-late twenties cause of 'brain maturity'.

Also say informed consent is evil and that people need to be forced to act like caricatures of feminity but at the same time they claim they're feminist champions. Oh yeah and they say everyone is a misogynistic Mra but them.
>>
You people are all fucking stupid
>>
>>5704471
Why?
>>
>>5704458
>These weird activists say that you shouldn't be allowed get HRT till you're I'm your mid-late twenties cause of 'brain maturity'.
It's literally just 'everyone should be ugly because I'm ugly but that should be ok because I'm ugly and if you don't like that you're evil'.
This has been feminism in America for a very long time, now hons are adopting it.
>>
>>5704458
What is that?
>>
>>5705377
Fundy Christian, Marxist feminist hon
>>
>>5704458
you guys actually think these are bad ideas? lmao
>>
So, some history.

Once upon a time, shortly after transsexual people became medically acknowledged as "a thing", it became fashionable to restrict access to medical assistance to only the most perfectly feminine (per the opinion of some dudes) applicants. While the criteria have changed with time, the practice of making trans people perform gender tricks and recite feelings from a pre-approved list for the benefit of medical professionals and counselors for months and years remains popular throughout much of the developed world to this day.

A not-insubstantial number of older transitioners have developed something very like Stockholm syndrome with regards to the medical establishment. They believe that the things they were subjected to weren't abuse, but a necessary part of transition. Naturally, none of these other people should be skipping necessary steps.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mwud3niAwB1s7gy7y.jpg (95KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mwud3niAwB1s7gy7y.jpg
95KB, 480x640px
>>5705462
Do you seriously want cartoonishly feminine, line backer sized shaved gorillas in tutus in public? In the restroom?

All you're going to do is ban younger, more normal looking transitioners who like blending in and being low key.

Ditto for twinks who Id as and want to continue living as boys but just want the estrogen so they don't get too masc.

You'd want to get rid of everything normal and pleasant in lgbt and replace it with pink flamingos.
>>
>>5705576
Children cannot make those life altering choices so early. That's why drop-outs are held in such low regard even if they're "smart". If you were really smart you would have seen the implications that come down the line from dropping out, but kids can't think like that because they don't have experience.
>>
>>5705576
good. then maybe detransitioner numbers will drop as femboys have time to realize they don't have to be gender conforming to be happy and transbians deal with being lonely autistic creeps who can't get vag. would help if you would pull weight and stop acting like theres only room in the world for girly girls and boyish boys.
>>
>>5705576
This is going to happen anyway
>>
Kek why are the crazy ones always cross eyed
>>
>>5704458

Stop obsessing about Miranda and Aoife 2k16

Post actual sources with them saying that or fuck off.
>>
>>5705638
Detransitioner numbers being?
>>
>>5705638
>femboys have time to realize they don't have to be gender conforming to be happy
That's literally why we take estrogen though. So you can look feminine and be a boy. Why the hell do big government loonies like you want to mess with my bodily autonomy when you aren't even doctors ?
>>
>>5705615
But they don't do anything with children. At most they give adolescents fully revisible and safe drugs that put off puberty by a few years. .

And it's with the agreement of multiple physicians that it's vital. The only one making any choice for others is you. Bear in mind that girls the same age can take statistically far more hazardous and irreversible contraceptives and surgical abortion procedures and I don't see you talking about that.
>>5705638
>take away people's ability to express themselves and decide how they look
>it's wrong if boys look to feminine, they all have to look masc
>anyone who takes hormones has to act like a caricature of feminity
>my way is the only way
Uhh
>>
>>5705734
http://www.wpath.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=1635&pk_association_webpage=4905
Allegedly ~1%
>>
>>5705831
>But they don't do anything with children. At most they give adolescents fully revisible and safe drugs that put off puberty by a few years. .
>And it's with the agreement of multiple physicians that it's vital. The only one making any choice for others is you. Bear in mind that girls the same age can take statistically far more hazardous and irreversible contraceptives and surgical abortion procedures and I don't see you talking about that.

Hey man, you won't see me fighting for abortion rights or birth control shit either, so I'm with you on that.
>>
>>5705729
Why do you care so much?
>>
>>5704458
>https://mobile.twitter.com/AoifeLovesOwls

I actually like Aoife, but I'm a Gender Critical Feminist
>>
>>5711769
>wanting the church or government to ban people from having control over their bodies
So um, how again can you claim to be pro choice and belive in bodily autonomy with a platform like that?
>>
>>5711769
Also, it's a fully developed large man presenting cartoonishly feminine. A parody of femininity, and he's going into women's restrooms and spaces despite not passing and being a giant imposing man.

You're giving him a pass for doing the most objectionable things.
>>
>>5711782
>>5711803

Never said I agree with her 100% she's just more tolerable than most crybaby trannies
>>
>>5711813
Right, so wanting reproductive rights and bodily autonomy and all those other nice natural rights is any different than your ideals how?

Not only do those old men push some regressive caricature of femmnity and demand others do the same to gain control over their bodies, but they also burden women and children by forcing themselves into their spaces despite looking like frightening giants in makeup.

Their creed shouldn't excuse them from that or justify striping younger transitioners who are low key and blend of the medicine they need to pass and not burden those around them.
>>
>>5711935
delete and try again you misspelled stripping :^)
>>
File: 1412689310852.png (282KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1412689310852.png
282KB, 853x480px
>>5704458
Is it wrong that TERFs turn me on? I'm thinking something like this...

>get invited to some feminist coffee group or some shit
>turns out some, or all, are TERFs
>after a while of hearing TERF talk they ask for my thoughts on things
>ican'tlie.jpeg
>be looking so scared but respectful
>they all shocked
>we all have very interesting discussion
>since I am cool, articulate, and have unconventional opinions they don't hate me
>"you're pretty cool for tranny man scum."
>th-thanks
>as things are breaking up one of the TERFs is talking to me
>we exchange phone numbers or emails or some shit so we can further discuss feminism and gender theory... or so she says
>we end up meeting just the two of us
>she acts all angry cause I'm a hot tranny who is cool, and that doesn't jam with her TERFiness
>I keep acting all understanding and apologetic for being the hot freak that I am
>the chemistry permeates our table and the surrounding area of the cafe or whatever
>fast forward some weeks
>we're eventually dating, it confuses the fuck out of us, but we can't deny our passion
>in public she acts overly protective of me even though I don't need it
>but I let her, and I love that she does it
>around her TERF friends she gets incredibly awkward, trying to beat around the bush regarding "us"
>in fact, the only times she ever seems to be at peace around me is after we make love
>everytime she cums she gives me this profoundly confused look, as if saying, "why do you turn me on so much!!? you stupid hot filthy tranny, uggggggh!!!"
>sometimes she actually does say such things
>actually the dirty talk between us is unreal
>but once she catches her breath and embraces me she looks so happy and content
>a wide smile and her eyes just barely to stay open
>she pulls me close, squeezes me, and smells the back of my sweaty hair
>"you're mine," she whispers into my ear
>my stomach flutters, and before I know it we fall asleep
>>
File: 1454494032945.jpg (30KB, 400x403px) Image search: [Google]
1454494032945.jpg
30KB, 400x403px
>>5712262
>>
>>5704458

She'd probably be uglier as a male.
>>
>>5705615
fuck off and die faggot
>>
>>5712262
>>after a while of hearing TERF talk they ask for my thoughts on things

this is where your story veered directly into fantasy-land
>>
>>5705917
Then it is really important for them to go down. How is it possible that these so called medical experts allow so many people to transition even when they aren't really trans?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.