[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a pre-hrt mtf tranny… and recently out of the blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1437930376637.jpg (253KB, 1280x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1437930376637.jpg
253KB, 1280x2064px
I'm a pre-hrt mtf tranny… and recently out of the blue I started "passing". I have no idea; every stranger, cashier, hobo asking me for money, just everyone that don't know me calls me "ma'am". I live in an Eastern European country and I don't think it's because they know I'm trans and just want to be nice… well, I'm in a total boymode. My face is kinda feminine though and I have long hair… and that's all. I'm fucking 6' tall BTW.

Obviously that makes me really happy, and I don't want this to end. It's just amazing, but I don't know if I'm just living in delusion. Also I must say it's just like a week it has been happening… before I was mostly called "sir" everywhere. I won't go out in a dress at this point, but I'm acting kinda more feminine recently and it seems to work? What to do to not hear "sir" again?

I'll be getting hrt like in a year because gatekeeping.
>>
>>5703810
just hang on to the things that make you happy for now anon and cherish them later my nigga, happy for you dawg for real
>>
>>5703830
Thanks. I'll just try to be more androgynous and cautiously assume people think I'm a girl. This whole "passing-streak" absolutely cured me of all the doubts like "what if I'm just a faggot".
>>
>>5703859
Because I feel good being perceived as female.
>>
Although i definitely have masculine features, i've been called "dude that looks like a chick" several times even tho i have short hair and i'm pre hrt. Also i live in eastern Europe aswell, anon.
>>
>>5703876
High five :3. Do you know what clothes can I wear in this situation? Women's t-shirts? Skinny jeans?
I mean something that isn't obviously only for women but would make me look more feminine.
>>
This happens to me a lot too and it's awesome. Even when I'm in boy mode people will correct themselves like one time this guy came up to.my girlfriend, me and a friend of ours and said something innocuous like 'what's up guys' and then apologize to my girlfriend and I for calling us guys. He refer to me as a beautiful lady and it was lowkey really cool.
>>
>>5703887
Girl t-shirts are so cute and more varied than guy t-shirts. I dress like a dude since i am not into cross dressing and plan on start wearing girl clothes once i start passing completely. Skinny jeans and hoodies are common for girls who don't really care about their appearance here so you can go with that.
>>
>>5703925
I have like a claret-red hoodie and it's my favourite hoodie that gives me +10 to passing. But all my jeans are really baggy and I think I should get some more skinny ones… I'm shy to buy them at a shop though.
>>
>>5703949
Skinny jeans are popular among boys as well. Go with a friend or something and try some jeans on. I'm sure you'll like it and never feel embarrassment about owning them once you wear them for the first time.
>>
>>5703949
>I'm shy to buy them at a shop though.
iktf, but if people think you're a girl, then shopping womenswear shouldn't really be an issue though?
>>
>>5704005
R-right, I must be more confident. But it's just hard…
>>
>>5704022
I know that feel, anon. I was so scared and nervous first time buying girl clothes, my whole body was shaking. The more I shopped, the easier it became to do.
But I tell you, nobody actually cares who you are and what do you want to buy.
So just do it lol
>>
>>5703810
>I live in an Eastern European country a
Where exactly are you? I'm in Bosnia right now, which is about as shitty as it gets.
>>
>>5703810
pics please. I want to see your pretty face.
>>
did you trim your brows by any chance?
and you must have naturally low test
>>
>>5705247
Poland, it also gets shitty here.

>>5705928
What's the low test? And yeah, I trim my eyebrows but not very significantly. I just keep them neat, short and arched.
>>
>>5706847
How much do you weigh? Passing at 6ft without hormones is a great accomplishment. Good for you!
>>
>>5706985
Around 70kg. And I don't even know if I can consider this passing… I just get "mistaken" for a girl probably.
>>
That is all probably just because of my hair.
>>
>>5706847
>What's the low test?
low testosterone
>>
>>5707433
Dunno, someone in high school once told me to go to a doctor to have male hormones prescribed because I have gynecomastia and I "act like a girl".
Yeah, men's hrt is exactly the thing i need...
>>
>>5707629
isn't gynomastia caused by excess T?
>>
>>5706847 >>5707629
well there you go - brows plays pretty big role in how your face looks and you already have low testosterone/high estrogen for a boy, congrats

>>5707730
no, it's direct result of estrogen, which can be caused by hormonal imbalance or aromatization of excess testosterone into estro (this is what happens when you roid and dont use aromatase blocker)
>>
File: 1453841613065.png (224KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1453841613065.png
224KB, 850x478px
Similar happened to me OP, although I was on HRT, just was in a redneck town and wanted to hide it until I could move.

>Sitting on bus
>Wearing jeans, shirt, floppy hoodie
>Dude sits beside me
>Starts chatting to me
>People never talk to me out of the blue
>He tells a joke and I laugh, he says I have a pretty smile
>Oh he must be gay
>He tells me that I have a deep laugh for a girl
>Oh
>He flirts with me until my stop and I run off

Then it kept happening so I gave up on boymode altogether at three months.
>>
>>5707757
>aromatization of excess testosterone
yes, so wouldn't more of it be a bad thing?
>>
>>5707835

Wow, what age did you start at? Your voice didn't give you away while you were talking though?
>>
>>5706847
pls be in warsaw
>>
>>5714661
Nope, Bydgoszcz… Worst shithole ever.
>>
>>5703810
transgenderism isn't a thing

good luck trying to get a psychologist with the balls to tell you that in 2016 though

>hurr we looked at the issue for like a year and came up with some sketchy "evidence" it's a thing
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.