[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is transitioning young the key to passing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1435259063965.png (2MB, 1141x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1435259063965.png
2MB, 1141x1277px
Is transitioning young the key to passing?
>>
>>5702796
I hope she kept her feminine boibenis. :DD
>>
>>5702848
Would suck desu
>>
>>5702796
Temporay passing maybe. Shes young wait till shes 30.
>>
>>5702905
bs. I've known long time transitioners who have been on hormones 20 years. you're full of shit.
>>
>>5702913
Denial, the post. If you truly have such friend post pic.
>>
>>5702905
Where did the "mtfs become unpassable with age" meme even come from? If anything they age better than normal wimmin.
>>
>>5703015
hah. I'm not posting pics of people I know on 4chan without asking them. that's just weird.

you can shitpost all you want, I don't give a fuck about how sad hons get from being gullible to your shit but know not everyone believes what you say because we have some actual experience.
>>
>>5703025
more pol scaretactics afaik
>>
>>5702796
yes, it is
>>
>>5702905
>I don't know what I'm talking about
>>
>>5703025
>If anything they age better than normal wimmin.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now
>>
>>5703316
we do actually. hormones seem to keep people looking young and we dont go through menopause.
>>
>>5703316
Long term transitioners usually look about a decade younger than their real age without much effort down the line.
>>
File: 732849_380389-maines0135.jpg (60KB, 371x623px) Image search: [Google]
732849_380389-maines0135.jpg
60KB, 371x623px
>starting any time past 10 years old
lmao dude..... just lol
>>
>>5703376
>broad shoulders
>man jaw
>man nose
>brow bossing
>no hips

HON
O
N
>>
>>5703396
>le u can be a girl meme
>>
>>5702796
Yes, well, there are other ways to achieve passing.

Transition young = auto pass without having to spend any real money or effort.

Transition later = needing surgery, and a lot of luck in genetics and how much puberty did.
>>
>>5703430
Is that a fag? Please say yes
>>
>>5702796
genetics
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 400x533px
>>5703496
Yea ur right m8
>>
>>5703373
Nah. Only if they get ffs. Otherwsie they lose facial fat and their manly bone structure starts to show through.
>>
>>5703567
Except there's no manly bone structure to be shown.
If you never developed male facial structure, you aren't ever going to develop male facial structure, if you stay on HRT.
>>
>>5703567
>having to take estrogen daily means I'll never have a lack of estrogen and thus never age as poorly as a cis woman

huuuukay
>>
>>5702796
this is tru ya
>>
>>5703574
Almost every tranny has male bone structure... Cause they are male. Idiot >>5703581
You still age dumass
>>
>>5702796
he already had a girl's face as a kid desu
>>
>>5706233
We're talking about kids transitioning, they have no male bone structure.
>>
>>5706326

Who doesn't?
>>
What is the optimal age for transitioning/coming out?
>>
File: maddie.jpg (40KB, 609x608px) Image search: [Google]
maddie.jpg
40KB, 609x608px
>>5706358
I mean, you can tell that even without transitioning he wouldn't have gotten the most masculine features. He has big eyes, a small nose, a big mouth with lips that aren't precisely slim, and he looked like maddie ziegler.
>>
>>5702796
Pretty sure this has been proven that they're not the same person.
Even the eye colour changes between pics.
>>
>>5706369
16, provided they had hormone blockers up until then. If they're still insisting on it at 16, then it's not a phase or something they're going to change their mind about.
>>
>>5706379
>Even the eye colour changes between pics
eye colour can look very different depending on the lighting, especially if they are green or blue.
>>
>>5706376
I did too before testosterone ruined my life.
>>
I give myself a pass on not transitioning young because at about 13 puberty just hit me like a truck and I haven't changed much since then.
>>
Pretty much. If you don't start HRT by the time you turn 14 (at the absolute maximum) you're never going to pass fully.
Even 14 is pushing it but beyond 15? Everyone's going to look at you and see a man in a dress.
>>
>>5706369

Optimal transition age would be starting hormone blockers somewhere between 10 and 12 depending on puberty's work on you. Your desired sex hormone depends on your potential height. As an example, Jackie Green was treated by the GeMS program of the Boston Children's Hospital and even though the standard was to start estrogen at 16, she was started on estrogen at 13 to prevent her from reaching her potential height of 6'5". She is now 5'11", which, while tall, is how tall she would have been had she been a cis female.

As for optimal coming out age, that would be whenever you would have enough time to convince your parents you are trans and that pre-pubertal transition is the right treatment by the time you reach the optimal medical treatment age. Generally, the younger, the better.
>>
>>5706369

I'm >>5707330. Also, don't take >>5707245 seriously. Fourteen years old may not be the optimal age to start but a start at any age prior to 17 is a damn sight better than any that comes after.
>>
>>5703025
hons are all old so when you get old you become a hon
>>
>>5707330
>blockers at 10

That's child abuse!
>>
>>5706376
>>5706326
prepubescent kids are extremely androgynous and don't have any markings on their bones or body one way or another for one hormone or the other. It's why the majority of pedophiles are bi.
>>
>>5706379
>Even the eye colour changes between pics.
Eye color and hair color can change massively in the first 18 years. Kids are typically the lightest in both eye and hair color when they're babies and small kids and then they gradually get darker. I know a guy that, when we were kids, had super light almost white hair and light blue eyes and now his hair is dark brown and his eyes are significantly darker as well.
>>
>>5708166
>That's child abuse!
Not at all blockers don't do shit to kids except reduce the effects the hormones would have on them. Worst case scenario they're not trans and they just look androgynous for the rest of their lives. And it's not like androgynous people aren't considered super hot or anything.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VK7zbZsuLk
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.