[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might be gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1322.gif (61KB, 410x296px) Image search: [Google]
1322.gif
61KB, 410x296px
I'm currently seeing a girl but I have slept with men before.

I thought it was just something I wanted to try but now I feel conflicted. How did you know for sure you were lgbt?
>>
>>5702300
Maybe you are biscum or she isnt doing anything for you in bed.
>>
>>5702308
Shes ok in bed but not great. I dont think I'm bi
>>
Why does it matter?
Seriously why are people more obsessed with the label than how they feel and just being themselves.
>>
>>5702310
Then just go fuck a trap and say no homo after.

You clearly like dick and pussy.
>>
>>5702300
>How did you know for sure you were lgbt?

Fuck both. Experiment.

I fucked three girls and it was boring as fuck, fucked one guy and it blew my mind. I still dont think I'm 100% gay, but I'm way more homo than hetro.
>>
>>5702300
It sounds like your confused. I am going to be upfront and honest with you as im currently just online to pass time as im suffering from ptsd depression and weighting to go out with my friend as my dr wants me out and doing things. Truth be told putting a Lables on your self cause issues with who you really are. Well at least this is what i found to hold true for my self.. The question is not are you gay bi or straight its are you happy? Sexual prefrince dose not matter much if you truly love the person your with.. It is only when you look past the sexual gender and see love for what it is you will fully understand.I am bi sexual i have never put a lable on my self because i am happy. I am single i have had many hook ups in my life with men women and transgender. I have found love is there in all of them.. Sex is just a way to get closer to the person and make you feel good why your doing it.. So in my honest opinion you should not put to much taught in gay bi straight but love your self and be happy.. I know its not much of a help but in time this may help.. anyways best wishes.
>>
>>5702300
Because my dick only gets hard to men, not every type of men either.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.