[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship issue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (538KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
538KB, 640x1136px
So I have been in a relationship with my SO for roughly 10 years. Been devoted to one another. He brings up that he wants to bring a girl into the fold. Normally I would have been into it, but something got to my stomach, a shitty feeling, and I pretty much stood on the stance that I can't abide by it. So, like an asshole, I'm going through his iMessage and find the girl he's talking to. She's some severely depressed schizoid who cuts and all that shit. Through the messages I've learned that they plan to meet up, so their thing, and then make it known and somehow make it okay and work me into it.

Should I just shove this iPhone up his ass/down the toilet, or try to be rational/reasonable?
>>
Found her Facebook too. Constantly posts depressing, self-pitying shit.
>>
>>5700672
Break up with him if you have any self respect.
>>
I'm thinking about it. Our relationship has been great for so long that it's hard to just up and do it. I think he regrets not fucking more girls before we met. Monogamy is monogamy though. I guess the sex is worth more than our relationship ever was.

It fucking kills me.
>>
Fuckin bisexuals: monogamy means nothing to them
>>
>>5701080
But I'm bisexual, and I'm not going to leave my spouse for somebody else @_@ I still find people attractive, but I have zero interest in them sexually or romantically.
>>
>>5700672
Nice Fooly Cooly Pic my son. Anyway, you probably should talk to him about it calmly before yelling at him/throwing his phone/ etc. He isn't going to react well probably with that type of reaction. Tell him how you feel honestly, and if he isn't okay with it then you gotta cut him loose. If he can't respect how you feel about this then it just isn't right.
>>
>>5700672
go with your gut feeling OP, tis better to have got dicc and lost than to never have got dicc at all
>>
>>5702504
You say that now. You will get married and leave your SO for a whore in 10 years.
>>
>>5700672
Lustful bisexual hedonists... Nothing new. They always cheat on their wives and have one night stands on Grindr so why do you expect different treatment? Bisexuals will always cheat and betray their significant other, open relationships came into existance to please them as a matter of fact. This is bisexuals are hated. Personally I'd rather hang out with a murderer than a biscum slut.
>>
>>5704328
*this is why bisexuals are hated
>>
>>5700672
>severely depressed schizoid who cuts and all that shit.
they plan to meet up, so their thing, and then make it known and somehow make it okay and work me into it.

biscum thread?
>>
>>5700672
Even if you manage to convince him to dump her can you truly trust him after this betrayal? You will never ever be able to trust him until you die. If you can live your entire life with someone whom you cannot trust and who will betray you at the first given chance then fine, but I suggest you leave him after first destroying everything he owns.
>>
>>5704372
Also I really feel sorry for you anon. You thought biscum are people and you devoted 10 years of your life to one. Your relationship meant nothing to him, biscum have no feelings other than a continuous urge to pleasure themselves. Let it be known that bisexuals are animals who deserve a special holocaust designed just for them. The gay community needs more bisexual awareness to prevent gay people from your sharing your fate.
>>
>>5700672
Biscum are shallow subhumans. They cannot comperhend any higher feeling like love or devotion. The entire life of a Biscum revolves around fucking everything that moves, which explains why bisexuals were the first to come up with the concept of open relationships. For a Biscum having fun is the only importand aspect of a relationship. The moment he gets bored he will cheat on you, leave you or demand an open relationship. Biscum are not human, they are instinct driven primates.
>>
Going to have to agree with everyone about biscum being biscum. This anon >>5704413 especially makes a good point; how will you ever be able to trust him again?

>they plan to meet up, so their thing, and then make it known and somehow make it okay and work me into it

This is seriously fucked up. It's not a moment of weakness and temptation - it's explicitly premeditated and manipulative.

I know it's easy for us to casually say leave the person you've been with for the past 10 years, but we are coming from a perspective of clarity not clouded by emotion.

>>5704445
>For a Biscum having fun is the only importand aspect of a relationship. The moment he gets bored he will cheat on you, leave you or demand an open relationship.

This has been 100% of my experiences with biscum and open relationships. People with this mentality cannot be in a loving relationship, they care more about busting a nut than they do about the feelings of other people, including their so called loves.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.