[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dubs decides how I come out to my grandma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

I'm FtM btw
>>
>>5700284
i bet you're a gay ftm
>>
>>5700291
bi and i like chicks better actually
>>
>>5700284
Grandma can you please call me your grandson
>>5700295
fag
>>
A politely written letter tapped to a dildo thrown at her bedroom window.
>>
>>5700284
Yo gramma I'm a boi
>>
>>5700521
Re roll
>>
>>5700389
>likes girls more than guys
>fag
>>
"Grams, I have to tell you something. I'm actually devilkin and I'm changing my name to Satanifer. Please respect my pronouns (sin, sins, sinself)."
>>
>>5700284
Show her your cock and tell her youre a girl
>>
"Grandma, I have decided that instead of being a stupid meat hole for men to lust over, I'm going to cut off my tits and rub hormones on my clit to try and look more like a short man with a high voice. Don't worry, I'm sure it's a good idea, I spent a lot of time on the internet."
>>
>>5700799
GODDAMN IT
>>
>>5700799
kek
>>
however you want
>>
>>5700802
you read it wrong
>>
>>5701345
Its not much different tho is it
>>
>>5700284
"Hey Grandma, you know that grandson you always wanted? Well... you're looking at him."

>>5700799
Not coming out as FtM, therefore irrelevant.
>>
File: TooGoodForYouAnon.jpg (379KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
TooGoodForYouAnon.jpg
379KB, 1111x597px
>>5700799

> mfw

My own submission:

"Hey gram-gram, you know when you were little and wanted to be a dinosaur? Well, guess what...when I was little, I was a girl and now I want to be the man I've always thought I was and am. I'm FtM."
>>
>>5700284
"Yo, Grams, from now on I'm a dude and if you have a problem with that you can suck my dick. Because I'm getting one. And it's going to 12 inches long to compensate for my small dick syndrome"
>>
tell her you're pregnant, then say "just kidding, men don't have babies"
>>
never come out. ever
>>
>>5700284
Just kill your grandmother.

also this
>>5704103
>>
>>5704098
shoulda won t b h
>>
File: venom.jpg (37KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
venom.jpg
37KB, 500x311px
approach her and say
'hey im tranny' then go become this and make out with me
>>
>>5700799
>>5702768
I mean, look at it this way, if you tell her that first and then tell her you're joking and follow it up with the ftm thing it'll seem far less bad.
>>
hey grandma i'm a guy now i guess
>>
In person, androgynous presentation, over tea.
>>
>>5700284
Lol don't, just play dumb about everything. Jeez Anonette , you sure are getting very masculine. You're not a lesbian are you?
>>
Grandma I'm a lesbian taking it too far.
>>
>>5707283
I've overhead two (cis) girls talking about something similar here only about tests. Their plan was to tell their dads they were dating black men and then say they're joking and that they failed their tests. The idea being that dads would be relieved enough not to be bothered by test scores.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.