[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Propoganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: buds12a600tr.jpg (72KB, 450x509px) Image search: [Google]
buds12a600tr.jpg
72KB, 450x509px
I mean I have no problems with it

What do you other fags think about it? Are gays ready for it? Is ass too good? are you "enslaved" by boypussy like the straight man to the vaginal Jew?

http://www.man2manalliance.org/

You gotta admit that's one hell of a website
>>
>>5700274
The website is time cube tier but they are right about promiscuity and effeminacy. Don't be a faggot and commit yourself to one husbando for life.
>>
>>5700274
The website is shitty but EVERY gay man in this board should read this

http://www.man2manalliance.org/crw/frot/fidelity2.html

Open relationships are the most destructive and disgusting thing in gay culture
>>
>>5700274
While I think that giving up anal altogether is not necessary, I wish more gay guys became 'aware' of frottage as an option, or even as a way of foreplay.

I mean, I love anal, but every time I've had sex was like this

>ok let's masturbate each other for a few minutes AND THEN PUT IT IN MY BUTT RIGHT NOW FUCK ME

Don't get me wrong, fucking feels great and I love it. But we're more than a penis and an anus. We have a whole body with multiple areas we can stimulate, give and take pleasure from.

The best sex experiences I've had were those anal was just a part of it, and not the goal and center of attention.

I have to agree with them on the fidelity thing here >>5700513

Let's face it, STDs run rampant among gays and we could do much more to prevent them.
>>
>>5700274
It's bullshit.
>anal is bad
Because?

>>5700579
Seems like the guys you dated don't know about foreplay. That's pretty sad.

>>5700513
>EVERY gay man in this board should read this
Why everyone here is pro-monogamy, with very few exceptions.
>>
Can't wait till Tumblr gets ahold of this
>>
>>5700733 is enslaved to boypussy
>>
>>5700410
Explain this time cube. Im a normie.
>>
>>5700274
Most boring site I've visited for a while.
>>
>>5700274
lunacy
I love having my boypussy pounded, why reject something that fells so good both physically and emotionally
>>
You fucking newfags should be far more ashamed of yourselves. Do you honestly think this hasn't made the rounds on 4chan before? So you truly believe that this is unknown to Tumblr? References to this site show up in Homestuck for fucks sake, you are that far behind the times. Gather up your pretensions and then kill yourselves.
>>
>>5706423
goddam
chill bro xD
>>
From the posts in this thread I can gather that site is anti-anal and pro-monogamy - two very big reasons I won't be visiting it.
>>
File: 600px-GrossedMyselfOUT.jpg (148KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
600px-GrossedMyselfOUT.jpg
148KB, 600x774px
>>5700274 (OP)
W-Why are those naked men hugging? What's going on here?
Why am I seeing this?
>>
>>5700733
Anal is bad for a huge host of medical reasons, and it takes a ton of prep. Anal is stupid shit. Stop imitating heteros.

>why is this pro-monogamy, disgusting!
Serial monogamy is literally our instinctive drive. You're why there's a plague culture among gay men, you stupid slut faggot. You're why retards call us all degenerates.
>>
>>5707171
>Serial monogamy is literally our instinctive drive

a) prove it
b) who cares even if it is

anyway sage lol fuckin b8
>>
>>5707171
You can either say anal takes a lot of preparation or that anal has huge medical consequences, but since the very goal of the long preparation is to null potential medical consequences, you can't logically use those arguments as cumulative, as you did by using the word "and".
Also, you're wrong on both arguments.
>>
>>5707171
Anal does not pose any serious medical threats if done only within a monogamous relationship. I doubt any typical penis would be wide enough to damage the sphincter significantly, you'll only ever encounter hemorrhoids if you enter too fast or insert something to wide, there would be no STDs because monogamy, and UTIs are easily avoided through good hygiene.
Prep for anal is minimal, too. There is no need to fast, as poop is not stored anywhere near the area of penetration, and there should be no shitdick if one ensures to defecate regularly (no holding it all day) and wash the anus and rectum substantially after each defecation. While this may seem like a pain at first, you eventually get used to washing your butt properly after poopy times and can often completely clean it within 30 seconds. Just so long as one remains in good health and keeps good hygiene habits, there should be no need for anything more than lube application before anal sex.

>>5700274
Got to say, this site is pretty pleb-tier in terms of sexual practices.
>Implying it's impossible to enjoy both frot and anal, and treat both as intimate acts of sexual intercourse.
>Implying that prostate orgasms aren't real.
Still, its monogamy stuff is completely correct and very compelling. You can never feel true emotional attachment to partners in open "relationships", as you will never share an intimate moment that could just as easily have been achieved by a cheap, degenerate hookup. Not to mention, us monogamists will get to enjoy intimate love-making sessions with our partners well into old age, while the degenerates will accumulate diseases and be left alone in their beds every night, craving cheap, emotionless sex that will always require a condom. Complete monogamy is the only true way to enjoy a relationship.
>Sorry for getting preachy there senpai.
>>
>>5706590
Because it feels good to hug another men while both men are naked. It's like a next level friendship type shit. I don't even look at myself as homosexual, I just look at my homosexual urges as wanting to make friends to do dick/butt stuff with. What's wrong with that? Why do people need to label it?

Why can't straight guys that have been bff's take their friendship to the next level and show how much they enjoy each others friendship by sexual bonding? Ain't nothing wrong with that. It should actually be encouraged, straight guys that are really good friends and want to show how they appreciate their friendship ought to be able to show how much they care be doing "homosexual acts" without being called homosexuals.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.