[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gayfeels/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: image.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>Guy tells me he has feelings for me
>I end up having feelings for him and we hit it off
>We have casual sex a lot and hang out pretty much all the time
>He gets feelings for another dude and loses feelings for me
>He doesn't tell me and continues to do stuff with him behind my back
>I have to ask him straight up if he has feelings for me
>He tell me no
>Continues having sex with me
>Still lies about seeing the dude
>Stops having sex with me later
>Me being horny as fuck, hits the dude he like on Jack'd
>I fuck him and the dude who I had feelings for finds out
>He hates me now and says it's going to be a long time before we can even be friends again

What do
>>
>>5700269
sounds like literally nothing of value was lost
bonus points for fucking his dude tho, that's vicious
>>
>>5700269
u did good son, proud of u
>>
>>5700279
Thanks dad
>>
>>5700269
>not taking the chance to have a threesome

why be gay if you're not going to be degenerate
>>
>>5700269
Thats some OG mack shit anon. Keep doing you.
>>
>>5700417
I actully did ask for a threesome between the three of us when I was drunk as fuck

Big mistake
>>
>>5700269
Nice.
>what do
Move on mate.
>>
This one is over and done with.

It's kind of cute that you can't see that already. Let's face if you're anything like the average gay guy you have a thousand feelings for a thousand dudes at any one time swirling around.

Don't pretend you had anything substantial with this one chap.
>>
>>5700417
I (lesbian) fucked my ex-girlfriend and the woman she cheated on me with. It might fare better for non estrogen infused people but it was brutal. We all ended up crying. 0/10.

Eventually the girl left my ex and we fucked a lot and ended up dating. I would count myself the winner except she fucked me up. And I got her committed to an insane asylum for awhile.

So I guess we all lost.

Gay drama is the worst.
>>
>>5700269

Dude. You had it. You had the best, most alpha ending to that godawful relationship/friendship thing. He totally misled you for sex, and you repaid him by fucking his side bitch. You realize how hypocritical it is of him for him to get mad at you for doing the -same exact thing- that he did, right? He's worthless. You should've just put on some sunglasses and walked away.

Judging from the context of the thread and your other replies, you still demeaned yourself a little bit afterwards. That sucks, it isn't as good as it could have been, but at the end of the day, you still fucked his new bae from under him. Now get out and never speak to either of them again. Nothing positive will ever come from them.
>>
>>5701172
This OP, hold your head high and cut contact.
>>
>>5700269
he just copies how modern women act
>>
>>5700434
don't leave us hanging anon

give us them deets
>>
If you like to talk to tomatos
>>
Check out these /gayfeels/:

>past gay death
>lonely
>can't get a stable relationship
>will probably die alone because I don't know how to meet people.

I feel like the fucking Jacob Marley of /lgbt/ sometimes, dispensing lamentations from beyond the grave.
>>
>>5702180
>tfw we all watched the show but God hates us cuz we're fags
>>
>>5700269

This is why faggots are disgusting.
Incapable of commitment.
Always wanted short-term shags and nothing more.
Emotionally void.
>>
>>5702180
If a squash can make you smile
>>
>>5702760
>God hates us cuz we're fags

Which episode was that?
>>
i don't get it

wat's the problem?
>>
>>5702881
If you like to waltz with potatoes up and down the produce aisle
>>
>>5703526
Every episode, context
>>
>>5703636
Is there an episode featuring a couple of gay celery sticks who are condemned to hell?

I'd watch that.
>>
>>5701091
OP back again. No, he was the only dude I had feelings for at the time
>>
>>5701148
anon that sounds fucking crazy. Do you still associate yourself with either of them?
>>
>>5700269
Laugh and ask him why he thinks you care.
>>
File: 1453440255120.png (447KB, 750x810px) Image search: [Google]
1453440255120.png
447KB, 750x810px
>pour heart out to best friend of 12 years before valentines day.
>He not only rejects me, but completely cuts contact with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 750x1187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 750x1187px
Back again

Fuck this motherfuck
>>
>>5711860
Sorry, man. You can't make some people empathize or understand, no matter how you articulate your feelings.
>>
>>5702249
Grindr
>>
>>5700269
That's awful. Describe the sex, maybe a solution can be found within the details
>>
>>5711860
*could do what I wanted with whomever
>>
>>5711575
the cutting contact part was shit, but why would you risk a 12 year relationship to disclose your feelings? Besides, 12 years is enough time to notice that your love isn't reciprocated. What you did was selfish and probably felt gross for your friend.
>>
>>5702249
What is gay death?
>>
File: tumblr_nez4ioY2mU1sn2ejto3_1280.jpg (142KB, 1155x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nez4ioY2mU1sn2ejto3_1280.jpg
142KB, 1155x1280px
>>5700269

this happens to nearly everyone at sometime or another. the gay community is small and incestuos. if he is really your friend he will get over it. maybe you need some time apart, that is cool, go hang with some other people until he gets over it. sounds like he was an asshole to you first anyway. don't feel guilty, life is like this. you are living life for yourself first. put yourself first. do who/what you want. don't let other people manipulate you and make you feel bad.

there are tons of gay guys.
like my mamma says: the best way to get over a guy is to get under a different guy.
>>
>>5702838
Straight people are like this too. Everyone is emotionally void. You included, faggot. Humanity is doomed and you thinking one group of humans is exempt from the meaningless existence on this earth is laughable.

Top zozzle.

:-)
>>
>>5722382
Ok
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.