[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is the dating scene like for hot gay folks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 473712_1.jpg (258KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
473712_1.jpg
258KB, 590x590px
Straight guy here. I'm curious how the dating scene works for good looking gay men and good looking lesbians.

If a straight girl is hot, she pretty much has her pick of any dude she so chooses. If a straight guy is hot, he has better chances than a average straight guy but his personality still has to be on the ball game, although with some women, he can just be quiet and still get daily pussy.

I'm guessing for hot gay men, they can pretty much pick and choose whomever they want to date?

I'm not so sure about hot gay women considering how women in general don't care so much about looks.

But for anyone with experience, or those who have observed these people, how do you think they fair?
>>
>>5700265
>If a straight guy is hot, he has better chances than a average straight guy but his personality still has to be on the ball game
this has got to be a joke. If a guy is hot, he could be a mumbling idiot and women will fawn all over him. And gay men too.

>how is the dating scene like for hot gay folks?
Lots of herpes. Occasional AIDS.
>>
>>5700305
>If a guy is hot, he could be a mumbling idiot and women will fawn all over him.

depends. I've seen relatively good looking men who get 0 women because of how autistic they act. If they got rid of their mental retardation, they'd be the next Hugh Hefner.
>>
>>5700330
>relatively good looking
>hot
>>
>>5700375
i meant hot
>>
File: 0.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
>>5700330
>I've seen relatively good looking men who get 0 women because of how autistic they act

You're talking about yourself, aren't you?

To be honest, most men think they're hot shit, even if they look like Quasimodo. So they act all surprised when they can't get no pussy because "Oh, but I'm so handsome, why doesn't anybody want me? I just can't believe this, its so illogical" Well it's because they aren't handsome in the first place, it's their self image that is skewed.
>>
>>5700265
Think about it again, how easy can be someone's dating scene when he only has 1~3% of the dating pool you have.

You also have to consider that not every guy looks hot to everyone, so a bear won't do anything for a guy interested in a gym bunny.

tl;dr: if you are looking for hook ups, it's easy, if you're looking for relationships it's shitty.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.