[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bf is impossible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: crying feels guy.jpg (55KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
crying feels guy.jpg
55KB, 645x773px
>You will never have a handsome, burly, manly (white) bf your age who genuinely loves you and whom you can genuinely fall in love with again

What's the point? I'm an ugly spic, and I'm never going to find a 10/10 (white) bf again who is actually worth it.

It's practically an issue, how many gay guys never actually find a partner and just go the rest of their lives being those sex-starved lonely ones on CL or Grindr that are 50 years old and still begging for a stranger to come 'cuddle'.

Fuck, I don't wanna be that guy: I want to have a dedicated bf who won't leave me and whom I can actually love and who'll love me back, and with whom I can even get married eventually. But it's not going to happen.
>>
>>5699751
well what are you doing in order to get a boyfriend? You won't get one by feeling sorry about yourself.

Also
>again
if you did it once, you can do it again
>>
File: bleh.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
bleh.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
>>5699751
everyone is handsome, burly, manly, feminine, or pretty to someone. for everyone one that is called stereotypical ugly there are millions of people who will prove that stereotype wrong. i believe in you! now believe in the me that believes in you!
>>
>>5699777
Nothing, I do nothing. I'm a borderline hermit without friends. I'm not a NEET, but I'm only a few steps in the wrong direction away from it. Still living with parents, no real money... Total failure in all regards.

That I ever found a bf in the first place was a fluke, and I fucked it up so bad, in retrospect. I just did everything wrong. I met him on /r9k/ - but it was a fluke. That somebody like him - a literal 10/10 guy - ever actually thought I was attractive was some kind of mistake. We're not together anymore - it was just some fluke.

>>5699807
>just BEE urself :))

That's the problem, though. My self is bitter and depressed and angry, as if my physical appearance weren't enough - who wants someone like that? Only reason ex-bf noticed me was because he was depressed too, but like I said, he's gone... Nobody will like me again. I don't even know where I would start.
>>
>>5699882
This fucker
>>
>>5699882
being bitter, angry and depressed is your choice. being loving, and caring is also your choice. make life choices to better yourself with that love and care! making great life choices is about helping others, without sacrificing what you have to do it. helping good people never goes unrewarded, and if you help bad people become good people, if you fail people will still empathize with you! your not a bad person, your in pain because you don't understand the great things your capable of. please don't be sad anon. ^v^
>>
Lower your standards.
>>
>>5699751
>>5699882
Are you the spic version of me? Too bad you're only into white guys. We could be depressed and angry together.
>>
>>5699751
>and I'm never going to find a 10/10 (white) bf again who is actually worth it.
>and I'm never going to find a 10/10 (white) bf again
>find a 10/10 (white) bf again
>10/10 (white) bf again
>again

Fuck off. You had your chance and you blew it. Let everyone else have a chance.
>>
you sound like the same peice of shit on this site that wants a perfect BF but is a crappy lazy human being with nothing to offer.

Why is it the shittiest people think they are so entitled to this kind of shit
>>
Tfw no real ones in my life
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.