[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are masc fags and fitizens such cancer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 315927_1320567733001_400_300.jpg (97KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
315927_1320567733001_400_300.jpg
97KB, 400x300px
Why are masc fags and fitizens such cancer?
>>
They're never taught to handle their emotions in a healthy way.
>>
>>5699679
Why do you care so much?
>>
because /lgbt/'s natural hubando is a slightly twunkish /pol/
>>
>>5699679

They are cancer because they rather hate femmes instead of loving masculinity.

They try to gain acceptance by throwing everyone else under the bus and try to pass as a straight, white dudebro.

>No femmes, no fags, no Asians.
>Straight passing only.

They don't simply love masculinity.
They are the Uncle Toms of lgbt.
>>
>>5700294

it's a two-way street
both make assumptions about the other, minimize their personal struggles and shit on them whenever they can

we all know femmes started it though :^)
>>
they arent, you are just insecure + jealous
>>
>>5699679
Because they grovel before breeders.
Not that fems don't do that either.
Mascs grovel before straight men and fems grovel before straight women.

What neither of them realise is that they're both vulgar peasants in their masters' eyes.
A little pet on a leash that you can ditch in the gutter when they grow bored of you.
>>
>>5704911
I get DISGUSTED by the gay men that talk about straight man poo.

Its so fucking degenerate.
>>
grrrr im so much gayer than you grrrr you aren't actually gay unless you like big hairy bears grrrrr
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.