[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cure the gay? I don't wanna be a fag anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (39KB, 432x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 432x500px
How do I cure the gay? I don't wanna be a fag anymore
>>
>>5692640
Swallow as much cum as possible. All the testosterone in it will make you straight.
>>
Op. You must understand that even if they can cure the gay, your'e still a fag.
>>
>>5692640
Pray.
>>
>>5692640
There is no cure anon. You're one of us for life. Get used to it.
>>
>>5692640
so why don't you like being gay? do you live in an intolerant area/is your family intolerant?
>>
>>5692768
>why don't you like being gay
It means I'm a disgusting diseased pervert freak of nature
>>
>>5692795
okay, so besides all the /pol/ buzzwords, what exactly do you not like about it?
>>
>>5692844
That's pretty much the consensus all around the world
>>
>>5692844
It's not pol buzzwords, it's literay factual correct. We're all broken people and we should try to atone
>>
>>5692860
anon, you're making this harder than it has to be. do you, yourself, actually not like being gay or are you hopping on the self-hate bandwagon because you read it every day on 4chan?

I'll ask again: what specifically do you not like about being gay?
>>
>>5692640
Leave this place.
>>
>>5692874
>what do you hate about being gay
Knowing that I will never be able to contribute anything meaningful to society and that I will always be useless trash
>>
>>5692889
That's not true, unless you buy the "purpose of life is to pass on your genes" thing. Otherwise, you're just a sexually perverted, hated man, but you can still achieve other pleasures life has to offer.
>>
>>5692889
>Knowing that I will never be able to contribute anything meaningful to society

What, because you can't make babies with a bf? Do I really need to list all of the gay people who've contributed plenty to society despite being gay? Alan Turing, computer scientist. Oscar Wilde, writer. Andy Warhol, artist. Yi-Fy Tuan, geographer. Bruce Voeller, biologist and aids researcher. The list goes on and on. You can do anything you want with your life. Being gay doesn't stop you.

>and that I will always be useless trash

That's not a problem with being gay, that's a problem with a low self-esteem. I suggest you work that out with a therapist.

Next.
>>
>>5692915
But I'm still permanently damaged goods
>>
>>5692918
*Yi-Fu Tuan
>>
>>5692918
That tiny list pales in comparison to what normal people can do, even if you take into account the population differences
>>
>>5692927
I was only listing a few. Here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gay,_lesbian_or_bisexual_people

Go through the alphabet, there's plenty of people there.

I think the better question here is why do you care what people think of you? If you weren't gay, people are still gonna hate you for something else. Unless you live in some third-world country, anyway, none of this should be a problem for you.
>>
>>5692935
Because >>5692919
>>
>>5692943
says who? other people? you didn't answer the question. why do you care what they think of you? why does it affect you?
>>
>>5692640

Just start your gender transition and become a cute girl, then you'll be straight and you'll still get have men cum inside you.
>>
>>5692949
I honestly don't care what other people think, but it's obvious that gay isn't 'ok' and that we're all mentally ill freaks
>>
>>5692963
Yeah, it isn't okay at all. There must be some biological ir spiritual reason for the almost "natural" hatred of faggots. I sure hope Hell really isn't real.
>>
>>5692963
>but it's obvious that gay isn't 'ok' and that we're all mentally ill freaks
okay and how is that obvious?
>>
>>5693010
I don't know, there must be some reason why we've been killed for thousands of years
>>
>>5692981
Basically every culture ever has hated us
>muh Greeks
Were pedos
>>5693010
>off the charts std rates
>extremely high mental illness rates
>pride parades exist
>>
I wish I wasn't gay because it's just wrong but at the same time I wouldn't like to be straight because women are awful nowadays.

Why couldn't I have been born a straight male in the 18th century?!
>>
>>5693039
I wish I was never born at all
>>
>>5693012
>I don't know, there must be some reason why we've been killed for thousands of years
yeah, because people are cunts.

>>5693027
>off the charts std rates
that's only with gay men and that's not because they're gay, it's because they're men. men are easier to have sex with than women. more sex = more stds.

>extremely high mental illness rates
>if you treat people like shit, they're gonna have mental problems
gee who'd have thunk

>pride parades exist
>no fun allowed
also straight people act slutty in public, too.

I don't see why you guys are so bent on hating yourselves. If you think all of these things are actually issues with the lgbt community, then just don't do them. You don't have to hate yourself just because of other people.
>>
>>5693039
I'm beyond glad I'm gay and in the 21st century.
>not forced into acting a certain way
>can be whoever you want
>don't have to play women's dating games
>don't have to protect women
>hate crime laws are a thing
>everyone's getting more liberal by the day
>if anything bad happens to you, you can cry to activists and the media and they'll be on your side
>>
>>5693061
>if you treat people like shit they're gonna have problems
See Denmark and Sweden
>straight people can act slutty in public too
And they don't because they're normal.
>just don't do them
And watch as the people that im grouped in with ruin my reputation?
>>
File: 1426263812551.jpg (18KB, 428x469px) Image search: [Google]
1426263812551.jpg
18KB, 428x469px
>>5692963
>I honestly don't care what other people think
>>5693083
>And watch as the people that im grouped in with ruin my reputation?
>>
>>5693061
But for what reason are people THIS much of cunts to gays? And why has it been like that seemingly since humanity began? I mean, homosexuality is legally punishable by death in some countries still. If God isn't real, what is the mechanism in humans that sees two guys kissing as a social sin? There must be something inside of humans at a natural level, something that just tells us it isn't right.
>>
>>5693099
>ignoring the rest of what I posted
>>
File: download.jpg (17KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17KB, 259x194px
>>5693100
Because people are intolerant and don't like things that are different. How is this new?

>>5693106
>ignoring what he posted

>>5693083
>See Denmark and Sweden
what about them?

>And they don't because they're normal.
pic related. just because someone's straight doesn't mean they're some /pol/ ideal picket fence blonde haired righteous christian man with a demure wife kinda thing. people are people. they come in all shapes in sizes no matter what demographic they fall under.

>And watch as the people that im grouped in with ruin my reputation?
first of all, you clearly care a lot what people think of you, and second of all this is only a problem if you're dealing with shitty, bigoted people. I've never had a problem with this because I don't associate with ignorant fuckwads.
>>
>>5693148
Being gay isn't new
>what about them
Still high rates of mental illness despite being accepting countries
>pic related
Still more normal than me by definition
>you care a lot about what people think of you
I care more about what I think of myself
>>
>>5693190
look, anon, i'm not gonna be able to convince you to not hate yourself. take this as a win all you want, but in the end of the day this is a personal issue you're going to have to work out on your own. i hope one day you can be happy with yourself. good luck.
>>
>>5693211
I plan on killing myself in a few years anyway
>>
>>5692640
Pretend to be straight and date a girl. You'll be back.
>>
>>5692889
>Knowing that I will never be able to contribute anything meaningful to society
Yeah probably not, because you're a retard. Do the following not count as 'contributions to society'?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2W1Wi2U9sQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQsgE0L450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6wo2wpT2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C91aKk5ryzI
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tractatus_Logico-Philosophicus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunrise:_A_Song_of_Two_Humans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_Investigations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_of_the_Hunter_%28film%29
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Turing_machine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Search_of_Lost_Time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_%28Michelangelo%29
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Streetcar_Named_Desire_%28play%29
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaves_of_Grass

>and that I will always be useless trash
According to whom? A lot of what you're saying just consists of spouting pejoratives.
>>
>>5693541
See >>5692927
>>
>>5693566
Gay people are a 3 or 4% of the population. For our numbers I think we're doing OK. The thing is though is that your claim is unfalsifiable. We don't have any objective way to compare the population-adjusted 'achievements' of each group. But the list I've cited includes some extremely famous works of art and philosophy, and I think it's commonly accepted that gays have contributed a reasonable amount to culture. Here's a quote from a 1970 article by Joseph Epstein that is now remembered for being very homophobic:
>in discrete but significant instances, as everyone knows, homosexuals have been responsible for some of the most magnificent works we have

My impression of this thread though is that the main problem you seem to have with your homosexuality is that other people dislike it. That's understandable. It's also understandable to feel like you'll always be some kind of sick freak--I've felt that way too. But beyond that, it's hard to come up with reasons why homosexuality is 'bad'--apart from the widespread dislike. Terms like "freak of nature" and "perverted" and so on, when applied to a consensual activity like homosexuality, are really just ways of saying "I don't like it". People are abnormal and even defective in lots of ways--diabetes, left-handeness, short-sightendness.

Maybe you'd feel better if you came out. Then you're not alone in your head with your neurotic thoughts--it's out in the open, and everything is OK. I think I feel more sane since I came out.
>>
>>5693748
holy shit you really can't tell he's just shitposting?
>>
>>5692935
someone plx add tom cruz and john travolta. plx.
>>
If people are asking why being gay isn't acceptable around the world, there are actually pretty standard anthropological reasons for this.

The first and by far the largest is the mass propagation of the Abrahamic faiths (Judaism, Christianity, Islam.) All three of those are ultimately based on the core set of religious traditions and laws that arose somewhere in the Levant some time after 3000 B.C. The main quality of this religion was the way it tried to establish a set of rules and taboos that could distinguish the Israelites from any of the other tribes around them. The whole set of ancient Jewish laws, which served as the basis for modern Christian and Islamic moral codes, has this huge quantity of rules that outlaw all sorts things; things like eating shellfish, wearing mixed clothes, saying certain holy names. It has very strict restrictions on sex. You have to understand that this religion developed in an environment where the Israelites were in a state of almost constant warfare, surrounded largely by polytheistic tribes who worshiped through the use of elaborate rituals. You can see how the focus on the supremacy of Yaweh, rules against the worship of idols or the use of sex in rituals served to create a distinction between the Israelites and the surrounding tribes, which allowed the Israelites to develop a separate identity with in-group/out-group thinking, preventing themselves from being co-opted by any of their warring neighbors.

The root of the modern religious passages defining homosexuality as a sin are ultimately tied rules forbidding sex for the purpose of rituals worshiping non-Jewish gods, in the context of a larger taboo on *any* type of sex that was not between a husband and wife for the sole purpose of recreation while praising Yaweh.

Cont.
>>
>>5694846
While these ancient Jewish laws are the basis for most of the modern religious and political opposition to homosexuality, it wasn't later with the development of Christianity and Islam that these beliefs became widespread. Jewdaism, like many other modern regions, developed in a region that saw the establishments of the first human cities based upon agriculture for food. However, for the first millennia or so of the existence of Judaism, the religion remained fairly localized to the middle east and was largely irrelevant. This changed after the Levant was conquered by the Roman Empire ~70 B.C. A series of Jewish revolts against imperial rule cumulated with the emergence of Jesus of Nazareth as a popular religious leader and agitator against Roman rule. Christianity is what's known as a missionary religion, meaning it places emphasis on its adherents going out and converting people who belong to ethnic groups beyond their own. Christianity was well suited to spread through the networks of the Roman Empire, which established its position in ancient Europe.

Yet, on a global scale, Europe remained decidedly contained by interstate warring and its rivals in MENA, the western Mongol Empires, and Persia, all of which were far behind the empires in the Far East. This lasted until after the fall of the Roman Empire until the end of the middle ages, where simultaneously the switch to isolationism of the leading world civilization at the time (China) and the development of advanced shipbuilding and navigation techniques allowed for the Age of Discovery to begin in Europe in the late 15th century, which ultimately laid the foundation for the industrial revolution to take place in Britain (an island heavy in steel and coal,) which led to the spread of European imperialism, and with it, the rapid propagation of Christianity worldwide.

The homosexuality taboo can therefor be viewed as an outgrowth of the geographic proximity of early Judaism to modern powers.

Cont.
>>
>>5694984
Beyond the Abrahamic religions, homosexuality is somewhat of a tossup. Some ancient cultures and religions tolerated it while others did not, and the distribution of acceptance seems to have been scattered throughout most regions of the globe. However, in early war-based societies, especially after the Bronze age, there appears to have a tendency to develop a taboo against femininity in men. So, while marshal cultures were accepting of homosexuality in itself, physically fit adult men were expected to act masculine, and not take a submissive role in a homosexual relationship. Certain groups in these society (e.x. younger men in ancient Greece) were exempt from these rules and could take the submissive role.

In terms of the evolution of the homosexuality taboo (or lack thereof,) one major theory is that homosexuality allowed males in tribal groups to form alliances with other males, which allowed them to gain power within the tribe. Homosexuality taboos could have arisen in an attempt by the tribes leaders to prevent themselves from being usurped by such an alliance, while other societies (perhaps with more egalitarian structures, or who were themselves dominated by such alliances) did not develop any taboos against homosexuality.

Ultimately though, it is important to note that there is absolutely no evidence that a taboo against homosexuality is in any way a universal trait found in the development of human societies. There are really only two universal beliefs found in all prehistoric and early societies around the world; the incest taboo, and a rite for disposing of the dead before rotting. The prevalence of the homosexuality taboo is a product of human history, rather than a force of human societal evolution.

I hope this has helped.
>>
>>5695032
>The prevalence of the homosexuality taboo is a product of human history, rather than a force of human societal evolution.
I know you went over it in great detail but modern homophobia breaks down into two catagories.
1) its unnatural aka "ew gross, i dont like that"
2) im an ignorant christian biggot who parrots hatespeech and doesnt bother to read the bible or have any understanding of christianity.

It literally is that shallow.
>>
>>5694846
>>5694984
>>5695032
tl;dr

this >>5696316
>>
Domestos is a cure for anything.
>>
>>5692640
It's as easy as not fucking dudes and stopping obsessing over you sex drive/sexuality. There's more to live for than dicks. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise
>>
File: 147657647.png (36KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
147657647.png
36KB, 268x237px
>>5700913
>There's more to live for than dicks
>Implying
>>
>>5692795
This makes me feel so good

It's like you're quoting my inner monologue
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.