[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullying at school :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (77KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 620x420px
Did / do you guys get bullied in high school??
I listened to Lady Gagas bullying story:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8nC1SW0veuc

and I can relate!! I feel like I don't wanna know anyone from high school now that I've graduated because it was so embarrassing getting bullied. My high school was full of MASSIVE cunts. Once 2 guys carried me into the shower with my uniform on and turned it on while I was underneath. (I took of the head and pointed it at them to make them stop but I wouldn't dare spray them bc they'd beat me up badly)
I'm super happy now that I've left and don't wanna be friends with lots of people from my school anymore because I just associate school with getting bullied.
I also wanna unfriend them on Facebook but idk I never told anyone how much the bullying hurt me bc I just used to laugh and cry later...
Soz this is sad lol but rn I have a squad and luv life
>>
>>5692613
gas yourself, faggot
>>
Lmaoooooo I forgot abt trolls oops
>>
Actually, I was more of a bully in school

#NotYourTypicalHomo
>>
Eh, I was pretty nerdy and effeminate but I never really got bullied. I did bully a good amount of people though. In elementary school I would insult people on their insecurities and by the time I got to high school I graduated to exposing people to their fears, especially in the later years when I locked this one kid in a dark closet several times. He had a really bad time, but he was the worst so it was deserved. Actually everyone I bullied in high school deserved it, but before then I was a little shit.
>>
File: s5GHbQF.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
s5GHbQF.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>be in 7th grade
>mtf in huge denial
>during lunch
>went to go to bathroom
>couple of douchers in there when i walked in
>go into stall to pee (even though i was in denial i still hated standing to pee)
>finish up peeing and come out of stall
>on of the douchebags (tommy) starts in on me
>"did you just sit down to pee? what a faggot"
>they start laughing at me and calling me a faggot.
>i ignore them as im washing my hands
>Tommy grabs me by the neck and throws me against a wall. and pins me while he continues to choke me.
>gets right up in my face with the continual insults, calling me pussy, gay faggot...etc
>i dont struggle and just avoid eye contact
>he lets me go after a few seconds.
>i walk out the door and start crying when it closes behind me.

mrw i find out nowadays he's a strungout failure, while my life turned out pretty damn good in the end.

also side note looking back i have a feeling this event had a particular impact on my sexual behaviours. Being pinned choked beaten...etc became a huge turn on for me later on in life.
>>
>>5692839
>sitting down to pee makes me a girl
>>
>>5692587
lived in a liberal area, so never got bullied for being gay and besides that never got bullied in general. a lot of sympathy for people that have been, though.
>>
Never was picked on for being lgbt, but I did bully a trans girl once

>be teenage repressed mtf
>hate people who do transition out of jealousy/feeling like it's unrealistic to try to change your self
>no 'out' trans people at school except for one girl who was probably around 16y/o, not long on hormones but still presenting as female
>she got harassed by pretty much every body but was still always nice and friendly even to people who would say the most horrid things to her face
>join in the harassment occasionally
>see her alone while going around the back of the school one day
>decide to fuck with them call her some mean names, doesn't really affect her
>start to threaten to hurt her, push her a few times
>realize how much of a dick I am
>"yo I'm sorry"
>awkwardly walk off

Still kinda jealous that cunt started hrt younger than me tho
>>
>>5692828
It isn't often the kids at the top or at the very bottom of the social ladder that do the bullying. It's the kids in the middle; they're the ones that are unsure of their relative status, and want to to reinforce their position by showing that people are beneath them.

That and kids with really fucked up lives who just tend to be violent.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.