[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else here doesn't fit the 'gay' stereotype?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: sdkjlfsdljk.png (485KB, 897x645px) Image search: [Google]
sdkjlfsdljk.png
485KB, 897x645px
who else here doesn't fit the 'gay' stereotype? nobody can tell I'm gay at all unless I tell them. I'm not attracted to super flamboyant queens nor do I act like one. but I feel so isolated from the gay 'community' because I feel like I'm not like almost any of them.
>>
We have this thread every day.

There's more of you than than there is if them.

Masc4masc ID cards are given out the 1st and 15th of the month
>>
I can relate but I love flamers, they're beacons of light and joy in this disgusting miserable world of ours
>>
>>5692545
Literally everyone you huge faggot, we have this thread every twenty minutes. You aren't special.

P.S. It's pretty gay to be that worried about what other people think of you
>>
>>5692632
>>5692684
>>5692697
this is normal? the fuck? How do you all know if they stay hidden? All the gay guys I meet who I admit I'm gay to only introduce me to other flamers.
>>
>>5692758
>meeting people irl
GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
I used to be annoyed by flamers, but then I grew out of it.
I once had a drag queen freak out at me because he refused to believe I was gay. I ended up proving him wrong by fucking him in the back of my car.
>>
>>5692758

Then maybe you see where problem lies?

Go to your local gay bar and pick out someone you like. Also since you seem to know people who already know you're gay I assume they're more like you anyways. Get with them and not the guys they set you up with
>>
>>5692815
Yas hunty slay a bit.

Although if he was still in drag the character is a "she"
>>
>>5692632
>>5692697
what these anons said
>>
>>5692843
Gross. No, he was not in drag when I fucked him, though I do wish he had at least drawn on some eyebrows.
And I don't give a fuck about drag queen pronouns.
>>
>>5692758
Dude, what. They aren't "staying hidden"
>>
>>5692632
what are masc4masc id cards?
>>
>>5692545
Eh i'm not a flamer but i'm not masc, I can't stand famers tho I can only take so much "YASSS SLAY THAT GURL HUNTYYYYYY" in a lifetime
>>
>>5692632
>more of you than there is of them
how do you know that
>>
>>5692784
This.
>>
It's not like we walk around with yellow stars on our jackets to identify us all as faggots, OP. We come in all shapes, sizes, colours, personalities and lifestyles. You can't tell with the non-flamers because why would you? We're all just people, the only difference between us and the heterosexuals is that our sexual preferences are for people of the same gender, that is literally all there is to say.
>>
inhibited, dull, colourless void of a man here
is it bad that i really like the stereotypical gay guys?
theyre so confident and happy and nice
id do anything to be like them
i mean just to have that much life and energy in you
they make me feel so defunct
>>
>>5693018
a joke
>>
>>5698822
Not true tho, seen plenty of homosexuals and they all seem to have picked some of that lgbtgg culture into their personalities.

I know I'm walking on an eggshells here since most of you would deem this as self loathing or whatever, but masculine like guys are quite a rare breed among gay men.
>>
>>5700818
The thing is you don't notice or realize that the normal gays are gay
>>
>>5700818
I guess it depends on what you mean by masculine like, most gay people I meet are not flamers, granted I meet them from online dating sites. But most act like any other guy, not really macho or "acting gay", just natural I guess.

Look up a movie called "Do I Sound Gay" the narrator only developed such speech patterns and ways to act after going to college, coming out, and embracing "gay culture" as he called it, it wasn't his natural way of acting, it was something he picked up from imitating others.

Ultimately it depends on how much people decide to indulge in that culture and hang around and imitate the behavior of those they are told "act gay". There is some pressure to act that way as the anecdote with the drag queen someone else mentioned suggests, but it is not that strong a societal pressure, a lot of people ignore those slights.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.