[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is ... this true? This made me paranoid a little because while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: peru poop expert.jpg (82KB, 889x527px) Image search: [Google]
peru poop expert.jpg
82KB, 889x527px
Is ... this true? This made me paranoid a little because while I never played with myself in the bedroom or any room except the bathroom I do finger myself pretty often so yeah obviously there has to be some contact between my fingers and whatever even though I wipe my butt a million times and keep it super clean. Still I am scared, I use regular soap to clean myself afterwards and I have never smelled anything bad on my hands so is there still poop? Do I have to use gloves from now so it's not spread anywhere?
>>
>>5689715
Of course there's still poop. Not much but much more than any home where there's no anal play. It's really nothing to worry about but it's not a good thing.
>>
>>5689715
I can't fucking believe I have to say this to a functioning adult, but keep your fingers out of your asshole you sex-crazed freak.
>>
Poop particles get launched into the air when you flush the toilet. Everyone already breathes in poop particles on a regular basis, and touches things that they've landed on (like the flush handle).
>>
Pick up a bio textbook, retard.
>>
>>5689715
Poop particles are pretty much unavoidable. You spread them just by farting, or flushing the toilet. As long as you wash your sheets and clean your room you have literally nothing to worry about, just like other normal human beings.
>>
>>5689751
wow rude
bigoted much?
>>
>>5689848
wow stupid
degenerate much?
>>
>>5689848
I'm not bigoted, I'm just sick of the delusional trannies who post on this board. Just because you jerk off to Lesbian hentai that doesn't make you a Lesbian you mentally ill freaks. The vast majority of you have text book definitions of what men think womenhood is and you have no qualms with objectifying women and shamelessly thinking that dressing like your favorite Anime character makes you a woman.

You autistic retards need a reality check, you're your own worst enemy. I would be behind the whole trans movement or whatever you fags call it if you weren't a bunch of flamboyant weirdos who don't even act remotely feminine or womenly.
>>
>>5689858
wow i cannot believe people in 2016 are still hateful toward people who put fingers up their butt. this is beautiful progress you shitlord
>>
File: crying-baby.jpg (15KB, 635x414px) Image search: [Google]
crying-baby.jpg
15KB, 635x414px
>>5689874
>>
>>5689803
This. Normal people wipe their butts with TP and thus same process occurs. In reality, if you touch yourself, WASH YOUR FUCKING HANDS AFTER JESUS CHRIST.
>>
File: omgwhothehellcares.png (270KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
omgwhothehellcares.png
270KB, 400x298px
>>5689715
This reminds me of people getting paraonic around here a couple of years ago because McDonald's burguers were apparently made with worms.

I mean, it's bad. But you can't even tell, and as long as you don't stuff yourself with burguers on a daily basis nothing bad will happen to you.

So there are poop particles floating everywhere, you can't do pretty much anything about it, and they don't harm you in any way?

Then who the hel lcares?
>>
>>5693771
>worms
>implying
This anon is still pretty much right.

Some worms are a better nutritional source of protein than those things they sell. Actually many insects are a good source of protein. Again that just shows how the general person is ignorant and gullible
>>
Poop particles are all around us. Mythbusters even did an episode to prove it. Everyone breaths, swallows, touches, spreads just about the same amount of poop.

Directly touching poop then washing your hands with soap is just gonna get you to the normal baselines of poop particles.

Plus there's nothing wrong with touching poop. No matter how clean you are you're gonna touch some from wiping. It
s the bacteria that's the problem and you can kill them with any alcohol solution. Not that you really need to if you're even slightly cleanly.
>>
>>5694397
Not only that, every time you smell poop you've already come into contact with poop micro-blobs. You're literally getting peppered with a light mist of fecal matter. That's what you smell.

And you know what? Big freaking deal. Our ancestors for millions of years dealt with the same or worse, and for the most part didn't die out. Just because you have instinctual disgust of poop (because it is unsanitary) only real holds for when there is a noticeable amount of poop in the immediate area.
>>
File: SXZH01w.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
SXZH01w.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>poo water from toilet goes to sewer
>sewer drains out poo water to ocean or wherever
>poo water evaporates in to clouds
> poo water rains down on people
>raindropsontongue.webm
>soakedshirt.jpg
>puddlesplash.gif
>soakedsocks.png

--But really, this man seems more scared of germs than rational. If you had microscopes for glasses this post would be Sesame Street to you.
>>
>>5689803
You can still control that shit, by closing the lid before you flush, washing your hands, cleaning properly with bleach.

>>5694439
Poo that's been sanitized by chlorine or sunshine is very different than fresh smelly cholera laden crap.
>>
>>5689874
haha, how can autism be used as an insult? Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance)

Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism. I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my fucking brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes) because I'm just too fucking smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn something I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it. Every year I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.

I used to get paid $30 an hour working online, which is more than the teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them.

So, in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case, it makes me highly gifted.

One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy etc.

haha, the most satisfying this is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift that I am undeserving hahaha, that brings me great satisfaction.

I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.
>>
>>5694550

Report to a psych and chill, senpai.
>>
File: Eyelash-mite.jpg (48KB, 517x350px) Image search: [Google]
Eyelash-mite.jpg
48KB, 517x350px
we all live on a big ball of dead organisms and feces
we consume organisms that grow from dead organisms and feces, and consume dead organisms that consume those organisms
we drink chemicals that are filled with dead organisms, life organisms, feces, and urine
our bodies are a whole universe of living and dead organisms and we are complete saturated in those organisms feces and urine, and it would be unhealthy for us to try and remove them

you, and everyone else you have ever known, are literally walking piles of shit.
if it bothers you that much, kill yourself, because this is what life is.
>>
>>5694550
>only my autism is the autism that exists

there' s a lot of autists who don't have your IQ and are homeless, constantly depressed, and not doing anything productive with their lives.

Source: I know several autists irl who are not doing so hot.

Also Chris Chan.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.