[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If one were to force feed a non tranny person estrogen till he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 20160107_142108_LLS.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160107_142108_LLS.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
If one were to force feed a non tranny person estrogen till he fully transitioned, would he suffer from gender dysphoria?
>>
>>5689193
No. They'd just filter most of it out since you forgot an AA.
They might hate their new tits though.
>>
>>5689193
>>5689219
Well quite likely if you cut the dick off.
>>
Well look what happened to David Reimer. That's pretty much what happens when you take a cis kid and force them to live as the opposite gender. The inverse happens to trans people all the time, and it's why so many of them attempt suicide at some point in their lives.
>>
>>5689245
That's one case. Are there any others? If not, it really means nothing in the world of science, no matter how tragic the case turned out.
>>
>>5689281

They had a twin brother, so that was the control.
>>
>>5689219
I have tits and I hate it, I FUCKING HATE IT!!!! I reckon I got to be at like 10 bodyfat so I don't have titties, my bodyfat is stored in fucked up places. I feel dysphoria from all that fat, I want to be toned, I keep pinching that fat and getting mad at how soft my skin is(from all that fat loose), I just want that fucking fat gone!!!

It kinda sucks trying to loose weight because the more fat you loose, you still look like a fat cunt now you just aren't as fat. I ain't healthy until my stomach is flat.
>>
>>5689396
I'm not denying the way the case was presented. I'm saying that it's only the account of one person, a meaningless number in the world of science. To really understand a phenomena like this, we'd need to switch the identity of 4,000 or so babies at birth and record the results. This will not happen though, so it's all speculation.
>>
>>5689408

I think the results of the dissemination of John Money's research on David Reimer before it was discredited would be sufficient then (all of those intersex kids getting assigned to a gender for convenience). Though I think that was going on beforehand too.
>>
>>5689408
>This will not happen though
I think we should make this happen. For science.
>>
>>5689193
No, but you may make him suicidal.

>>5689408
>>5689640
this >>5689447
there were tons of intersex kids forced to male or female genitalia, that had the opposite gender maps in their heads. I'm one of them. I'm finally transitioning after a fairly unhappy life with two suicide attempts. I now feel so much better that I have estrogen running through my system.
>>
In Iran gay people are commonly forced to transition. Check that out if you want to know what happens.
>>
>>5689939
Glad youre figuring things out anon, youll be ok. Is your family cool w it?
>>
>>5690498
They're obviously not intersexed. It's just some guy/girl, trying to confirm to others and his/her own self that taking estrogen was the correct choice. Sure I can't prove it but it's true. There are likely no actual intersex people here, especually not one from john money's expirementation.
>>
File: 1347744941015.jpg (21KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
1347744941015.jpg
21KB, 350x280px
>>5690415

Your penis or your life...
>>
File: 936039077.jpg (135KB, 800x497px) Image search: [Google]
936039077.jpg
135KB, 800x497px
From a technical aspect if you really wanted to couldn't you look at the cases of intersex people. When they are born if their penis is a certain size they keep it, if not its cut and they are raised as girls. I would assume that not all of them are happy once they find out.
>>
>>5689408
We do that. That's the whole deal with transpeople. Protip: it ends in degrading mental health and suicide.
>>
>>5691289
Do you have any studies that even go as far as proving the suicide statistic, or perhaps even the suicide attempt rate for people with trans feelings from a validated source? I'm having trouble understanding how one could even come up with the current suicide rate being that most trans individuals are going to be closeted and even if they do kill themselves, you'd never know they were transexual. Until then, the current statistic is just a whiny baby-sjw fest to sucker doctors into prescribing them hormones, feeding their autogynephilic fantasies and sissy fetishes.
>>
>If one were to force feed a non tranny person estrogen till he fully transitioned, would he suffer from gender dysphoria?

Individual predictions on sexuality are always a crapshoot. Body integrity disorder is one possible outcome though yes, but it's by no means the only likely outcome.

>>5689281
It's too rare to make any valid statistical claims on likelihood, and it's very hard to get clean data. I wonder how the east german womens olympians turned out.

>>5690415
Right. The society that you live in also affects the outcome by a lot. Government pays for half of SRS surgery.
>>
>>5689408
>implying you wouldn't have a few trannies among those 4,000 who would grow up with their apparently switched identities and didn't mind it at all
>implying you wouldn't go TAKE THAT DAVID REIMER HYPOTHESIS HAHA!
>>
>>5690498
It's turning out better. If it wasn't for my body frame I'd pass. I never fully masculinized in the face.
>>
No OP, gender isn't entirely nurtured. Inject testosterone every other day for 12 weeks then tell me your behaviour and personality haven't changed.
>>
>>5689193
probably not. i mean you'd expect after months on hormones i'd feel somehow different, better or worse. but no. i really doubt it
>>
>>5693718
That's because you'd first have to buy into the fact that hormones will make you feel better.
>>
>>5692957
But that's essentially what OP is asking?
>>
>>5691338
Are you retarded? Every trans person I've met has attempted suicide multiple times, self harms, drinks, has an eating disorder. Shit son what more do you want?
>>
>>5693789
Something that isn't anecdotal evidence?
>>
>>5693803
We'll have some damn good evidence about how this whole thing turns out in 20-30 years, until then, I'll take everything with a grain of salt.
>>
>>5689193
It's been proven that this does happen. There have been several instances of failed circumcisions that end up with the boy being raised as girls. Once puberty hits, they learn pretty quickly that they weren't meant to be that gender. Trans people are the same exact way.
>>
>>5691280
that's pretty fucked up 2bqhwyf

>>5693739
if you reject that, then you also reject that hormones will make you feel worse, which is what I said
>>
>>5693838
>qq about muh statistics
>ignore the statistics we have for stuff like homelessness and aids
>trans people obviously become homeless for fun
Oh ok
>>
>>5689193
Yes. Those not-trans idiots who do it for the looks and sexappeal suffer once they become too feminine and try to undo it.
>>
>>5693784
No. It's not the same. Free choice, placebo effect, for starters.

>>5691338
There's no high quality A B studies. The population is too small, the political factors are too strong. We DO have very strong evidence that transfags are mentally unwell, from their astoundingly high suicide attempt and success rate, both with and without hormones and SRS.

But that's NOT the same as proving the precise causality. And even if you could prove causality, that doesn't necessary mean that the exact mechanisms would apply to OP's scenario, because the starting populations are not necessarily comparable. Intersex people for example are likely to have some sort of hormonal issues to begin with that you would reasonably expect to affect the outcomes.

If you actually have some science background, try looking at the Williams institute study on the issue.

>>5693951
Try to keep the comparables straight, no pun intended.
>>
>>5694176
>We DO have very strong evidence that transfags are mentally unw*ll
ugh, seriously baka'ing that you would even say something like this
>>
>>5690415
pretty sure they turn out ok..
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.