[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it more AGP to get GRS or to keep your penis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1339424250973.gif (2MB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1339424250973.gif
2MB, 200x151px
Is it more AGP to get GRS or to keep your penis?
>>
It's generally considered more AGP to keep it but I have AGP centered on cutting it off so...
>>
>>5688271
>Anonymous 02/08/16(Mon)03:06:51 No.5688271▶
>Is it more AGP to get GRS or to keep your penis?

Its AGP to be newman
>>
I don't know why everyone hates Newman

He seems like an okay guy. I'd rather be friends with him other Jerry or George.
>>
>>5688280
The choices don't seem very good though, so I can see why someone would non-op unless they absolutely hate their dick.

You either keep a semi-functional dick and sterile balls or have someone mutilate it to make it kind of look like a vagina that you have to dilate every day so your gaping wound doesn't heal closed.
>>
>>5696109
>dilate every day

top kek, try dilate every week after a year and eventually every month in which case just having sex is enough to stop the need to dilate.

>gaping wound doesn't heal closed

it's not a piercing senpai, it's not a fissure that you need to keep open so that the raw flesh inside forms scar tissue. Even someone with basic knowledge of srs knows that they line the inside of the vagina with skin from either the penis or scrotum, this binds to the walls of the new cavity within the first week. It's basically skin on skin in there and if you hold your arms together they won't heal together will they? The reason you need to dilate is because in order to make the vagina they have to cut through a pevlic floor muscle, a muscle that isn't used to being pushed apart. Dilating "trains" it in a sense to not just shut tight closed again but even if you didn't dilate it would never "heal" shut because there's nothing to heal as there's no open wound like you seem to think.
>>
>>5696276
Does the guy have to wear a condom? Is there risk of infection?
>>
>>5688280
>AGP
>Autogynephilia
>loving yourself as a woman
wrong, you are more of a fetishist if you get a fake wound
>>
>>5696307
You mean like from STDs? It's probably not as likely as with a cis vagina to transmit or pick up diseases but there's most likely still a risk and would be worth putting one on for casual sex where you don't know if they're infected. As with any sex the penetrated will get microtears which is a risk for HIV transmission.
>>
>>5688271
Removal is way more AGP.
AGP is all about emasculation, what could be more emasculating than having your cock and balls not just cut off, but turned into a vagina?
You know, besides being cucked.
>>
>>5696399
Finally, someone understands this shitty, unfortunate fetish. I always fantasize about not being able to fuck women anymore and having to wear a strap on because my dick and balls are gone.
>>
>>5696408
I do hope you can overcome that without maiming yourself...
>>
>>5696444
I honestly don't think it's possible. Emasculation is literally my whole sexual orientation. It's like my wife, I need to transition and want to be with her forever.
>>
daily reminder that AGP is not a real thing
>>
>>5696468
Seek professional counseling.

>>5696471
It really is.
>>
>>5696408
>>5696468
Damn I'm literally you.
>>
>>5696489
I would, but I have free insurance and the therapists I've seen so far were pretty shitty and didn't understand the severity of issues that my sexual orientation has casted upon my life. I can literally only get off in extreme cuckoldry situations involving diapers, being unable to fuck pretty girls because I am a girl and having to be fucked by men, not having a penis and instead having a vagina in its place and having a frail, weak body, thereby eliminating me from the dating pool. Having to dress like a girl, etc. Idk what it is, but I can't form relationships with other people, it's like i'm in a relationship with the emasculated version of myself and I can't break up with her because of the passionate sex and love she gives me. I can't date men and have tried because I am not attracted to them and they are just an object in my fantasies. I'm attracted to women only, but there only use is to humiliate me. Fuck this.
>>
>>5696779
their***
>>
>>5696779
Sorry, AGP and emasculation fetishes are not real. Try again using something that hasn't been repeatedly debunked again and again.
>>
>>5697587
What that guy just said proved OBJECTIVELY that emasculation fetishes are very real. Are you illiterate? Also, have you been to Fetlife? Have you heard of cucks? Femdom? I can assure you, emasculation fetishes are very common among men, some men like to be kicked in the nuts by women and desire to be castrated to fully live out their desire to be humiliated. Fetishes can be very serious business and a shameful thing to speak to a therapist about, especially a male with the sissificatication or cuck fetish.
>>
>>5698675
Again, the "existence" of a bunch of deluded people does not override the proven theories of professional psychologists and scientists. AGP has been discredited again and again and again and it's laughable that people still even bring it up.
>>
>>5698717
Psychologists are heavily biased, half of the studies they do can't be replicated. Be-careful who you put all your trust into instead of yourself.
>>
>>5698717
I think you're the one who's deluded. You're no different than those who "discredited" Blanchard's taxonomy on the account of not making them feel good about themselves. Have you actually read Blanchard's taxonomy? The theory was that some AGP's are sexually motivated to transition. He likened it to romantic love between a couple, where fetishist will eventually seek to marry the fetish, a romantic love with the self. The poster above and countless others have objectively proved Blanchard to be correct, time and time again. So no matter how much you'd like to believe these people do not exist, it will not erase textual evidence online to support Autogynephilia. Though AGP is "discredited"(of course, because it offended a whole community of people who want to believe in a legitimate female identity), I could provide likely infinite amounts of posts on the internet proving that theory to be indeed factual.
>>
>>5698844
>>5698771
go ahead and believe in whatever crackpot conspiracy theories you want, but DO NOT foist them on others. we will stick to science.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.