[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you glad Caitlyn Jenner brought transgenderism into the mainstream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

File: caitlyn-jenner.jpg (140KB, 1100x1520px) Image search: [Google]
caitlyn-jenner.jpg
140KB, 1100x1520px
Are you glad Caitlyn Jenner brought transgenderism into the mainstream of American media?
>>
I find him disgusting and stereotypically AGP. If he ends up detrans-ing and becoming the face of regret can we like do a kickstarter to hire a hitman.
>>
>>5687527
*her
>>
>>5687527
AGP?
>>
File: I don't wike it.gif (1MB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
I don't wike it.gif
1MB, 298x298px
No.
>>
>>5687527
AGP is a crock of shit, but I'll gladly pitch in with you.
>>
>>5687550
autogynephillic
>>
>>5687544
""
>>
>>5687564
I agree, the typology is stupid. The stereotype exists like it or not though, and I think Bruce fits it a little too much for comfort.

Tbh though, it's not his fault the media latched on. They don't want to focus on passables. A hideous masculine man in a dress makes a more sensational news story. It's all about grabbing viewers attention, and bruce is great at that.
>>
>>5687597
Why are you mad at the fact he's a "hideous masculine man"? That's what you are when you transition so late. End of.

Prior, there wasn't anyone the spotlight at this age and having transitioned that wasn't in the news for doing some stupid shit like throwing a baby out of a driving window.

It's one thing to dislike Jenner for whatever personal reasons, but over the media latching on to someone who transitioned this late is pretty damn great.
>>
He looks pretty good for someone that fucking old tbqh

Biggest problem is zero effort on fixing the man voice, this motherfucker couldn't afford $10k to fly to South Korea? What the fuck.
>>
>>5687653
What, I don't need good reasons for anything I do, most people don't have any such thing, why the double standard?
>>
>>5687550
To dumb it down, people who are not women who have a fetish that they have the body of a woman. It's a politically controversial idea, particularly with the transfags.

>>5687597
I'm curious to see what your preferred typology looks like.

>>5687527
What? No love and tolerance?
>>
>>5687659
That's most trannies tho desu.
>>
>>5687505
>glad
>"glad"
The only thing I'm glad for is all the women driver jokes I can meme.
>>
>>5687505
I'm glad that she, and several other celebrities have brought trans people (mostly trans women, regrettably) into the public consciousness.

I'm not very happy with her as an advocate or representative, however, given how greatly her lived experience as a trans woman differs from most of ours. Still, I wish that our community would stop treating her with such cruelty. Whether or not we love her or her politics, this practice of deadnaming her all the time and misgendering her as a matter of course is making me sick. Why is it so essential to disrespect and invalidate her?
>>
>>5687731
Same reason I'm quick to throw stefoknee under the metaphorical bus. Why shouldn't we take out our trash? Look what unlimited acceptance of bullshit has done to feminism! Unlike feminism, some of us are focused on being genuine, rather than an anything goes circle jerk that quietly harbours "the bad ones"
>>
> Autogynephilla
Nice boogyman.
>>
>>5687795
We're not a collection of saints, and the hypocrisy of trying to police us to be thus by making hateful attacks on anyone you personally dislike should be obvious on basic self-reflection.

Caitlyn is a rich, ignorant, selfish asshole. Even when she means well, it's hard for her to avoid making a mess. That doesn't make her "not trans".

Stefonknee is an irresponsible, self-centered, fetishist creep. THAT doesn't make her less trans. It just makes her a really shitty trans person.

Trans people can be shitheads, as well as saints. Our worst are every bit as much proof of our being individuals with unique needs, concerns, and lifestyles, as are our best.
>>
>>5687855
I sort of see it as the "fred phelps/hitler/other horrible person/ was a human" arguement. Just because these people are horrible awful sacks of shit, doesn't change what they are demographically. Its hard for trans people to accept this though, cause trans people already get shit on enough, for the media to latch onto to these embarassing and often repulsive examples seems like kicking us when we are down. It's sort of like if the most famous gay person was like jeffery dahmer or some shit.
>>
>>5687505
no, not at all
now when (if) I come out, I'll just be "one of those freaks like Jenner"
>>
>>5687955
I had actually pushed back coming out to my mom because of that, as if me coming out would be, "some bs stunt to attract attention."
>>
>>5687682
You're indeed dumbing it down.

AGP doesn't say there's anyone who is legit trans. It just says that's one of the two ways it expresses. You're either AGP or a turbofag.
>>
>>5687505
Fuck no. I can't wait for everyone to forget about her. Ugh.

>>5687855
>stefonknee
>old dude with a fetish for pretending to be a little girl
>"trans"
Nah. He's about as much of a woman as I am a gas station that can talk.

Yes, he is a shithead and a creep. No, he's not trans, and if I were an endo near him I'd keep his sissy-fetish pedo ass from getting near hormones.
Then again, it wouldn't make much difference even if he did take them, there is no fixing his hon ass.

>>5687948
I agree with this, too. I just don't think certain people are actually trans, just crossdressing-fetish-having men, and that anyone with eyes can see that. Caitlyn is definitely a transwoman, even if I don't like her, and it was obvious way before she came out - so I'm not denying that. But the Stefonknees of this world? Nah.
>>
OP is a Phaggot /b/
>>
oh this vehicular manslaughterer again
>hero
modern media is disgusting
>>
used to watch a lot of keeping up with the kardashians- always hated the snivelling idiot formerly known as Bruce

The controversy and subsequent announcement was made ridiculously close to his/her break up with Kris and therefore his/her impending irrelevance to the tv show.
media stunt if ever I saw one.
>>
FTM here, and regardless of Jenner being a shitty person or not, her story helped my dad understand how I feel. It's unlikely he'd be as accepting if I came out earlier.
>>
>>5688091
AGP exists beyond it's use in the taxonomy of the 90's. Simply being in the spectrum of paraphillias is enough to justify it's existence.
>>
>>5687544
DADDY DAREK ITS YOU!

DOES COOL CAT LOVE ME?

/back on topic/, No, im pissed that caitlyn was the one who did it
>>
>>5687724

Don't forget the trans-asian jokes
>>
No because she's a rich republican with nothing interesting to say.
>>
>>5689040
Cool Cat loves everyone :P
>>
>>5687505
No. This disgusting freak made it impossible to come out to my parents and delayed my transition by no less than a year and a half.
>>
>>5687505
No. She's set trans rights back at least a decade here in the U.S. Conservatives are lashing back with hate campaigns and anti-trans 'bathroom bills'. It'll either pass and go back to where no one gives a shit or get worse.

And what has changed? There are very little employment and housing protections in place for trans. Conversion therapy on gay and trans minors is still legal in the majority of states. Trans people are still being forced by their families and society to hide who they are until it's too late and wind up committing suicide at a disproportionately high rate. People still hate us and think we're all mentally ill perverts. Cases like Jenner and "Steponknee" only reinforce that narrative. Trans people are still murdered in the streets and no one gives a shit, some even believe we deserve it for 'tricking' people. The perpetrators of these crimes usually get off with a slap on the wrist. Gay or trans panic is still a legal defense in most states. Trans still have to go through an enormous amount of red tape in order to get their documents changed. Some states don't even allow it at all.

So tell me, what is there to be happy about? Her media coverage was a hollow victory at best.
>>
>>5687505
I've been trying to lose weight, so the constant vomiting has certainly made me appreciate it's transition.
>>
>>5689081
Why do you still live in your parent's basement?

>>5689040
Your autism is flaring up.

>>5689158
So stop voting for the USAmerican conservatives.
>>
Wish it was someone more respectable than a Kardashian clan member. First thing my parents ever mentioned regarding transgenders was C Jenner and I don't feel good about that. I hope that's not the kind of shit they think of when I come out.

She also hid for most her transition and then did that big ol' "fabulous" coming out. The reality is more of a slow, often ugly transition.

All those woman of the year award and bravery awards? Incredibly undeserved. Stupid "I'm such a good person" bandwagoners were shitting all over people who brought that fact to attention. Never mind all the transwomen and cis women that have faced any sort of real struggle, especially the ones without fame and fortune.

She is no different than the rest of her family, all she does is leech off our "look at me!" culture. I am not a fan.
>>
>>5687505
I have said it a thousand times, jennerbender made it worse for every trans person. We didn't need a trans figure head, we just needed to be left alone.
>>
>>5689241
How do you propose we encourage equal rights for trans people for USAmericans?
>>
>>5689259
Sadly americans are bible thumping mouth breathing retards so there will never be rights for us here. Best thing to do is work our asses off to afford surgery and try to go stealth.
>>
>>5689269
Or you could join the fight against autism today and make sure they take their Domestos. :)
>>
>>5689274
I'm going to go with this. The more I see idiot bible thumping children the more I am beginning to think euthanasia is the way to go. We're never reach New Eden with such people in existence.

But my question to you is, does it have to be Domestos or will Clorox work?
>>
>>5689284
Please take your stale tired boring lame unfunny unoriginal unimaginative shtick back to Tinychan. T.hanks.
>>
>>5687505
>that thing
>as the face of transgenderism
how about fuck you
>>
>>5687659
id just pretend to be clinically mute rather than have a fucking manvoice
>>
File: 1302278191634569[1].jpg (24KB, 419x499px) Image search: [Google]
1302278191634569[1].jpg
24KB, 419x499px
>>5689297
Don't you think that's transphobic?
>>
>>5689274
Or we could just actually educate people in school but parents won't allow it, they was the same bullshit about Columbus and George Washington being taught in school instead of real shit like how to make money, file paperwork, know about the human body from a "we are totally animals" perspective. I mean shit, 80% of americans refuse to pull their head out of their ass and realize we are indeed animals, like cats or seals, we are all related and DNA is the proof. Introns and Codons motherfucker.
>>
>>5689311
Thank you for proving my point. Domestos is the only solution to said problem.
>>
>>5689319
>Domestos
Here we use something called Clorox mother fucker.
>>
>>5689222
>So stop voting for the USAmerican conservatives.

I'm a registered voter and vote democrat every time. Even voted for our city's non-discrimination ordinance. You know what came out if it? Absolutely nothing. The GOP still owns congress and the ordinance got repealed by a fucking landslide because fundies made the entire issue about bathrooms.

Can't exactly do much against a super majority, you condescending tripfag.
>>
>>5689330
Don't you think you should do something about this GOP instead of sitting in your basement calling others condescending?

>>5689327
Then remind them to take their Clorox.
>>
>>5689342
Kek. Who the hell even lives in their basement anymore? Nice ad hominem tho. How about you get out of YOUR basement and stop being an attention whoring troll.
>>
>>5689376
You seem upset. Aren't you a little old to be angry at anonymous people on the Internet who only want to help you?
>>
>>5687682
>love and tolerance
>/lbgt/
pick one
>>
>>5689385
Your tripcode is exposed, Matt.
>>5689393
>>
>>5689399
test
im a hon who likes cum in my anus :DDDDD
>>
>>5689407
Welcome to the Council of Dereks!
>>
>>5689399
Who's Matt?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 418x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 418x472px
>>5687505
Gorilla athlete turned deranged murder who's above the law? Nah.

Helped me realize I'm not trans and just a deranged faggot twink who likes taking estrogen. I'd sooner die than be associated with him.
>>
>>5689446
Car accidents happen daily and people get killed. This doesn't make the driver a murderer. Plus it eliminates the gene pool of undesirables so we may progress toward a New Eden. Stay mad.
>>
>>5687855
Stefonknee isn't a woman though. He's just a fetishist who's into ageplay and sissification. He left his family to live out his fetish. He had 7 kids. They were fine with him dressing up and all of that but he just up and fucking left one day. Also, the whole "stop being trans or leave" thing was completely misconstrued. His ex-wife just told him to leave for a few hours and he took it as "Welp, time to ditch my family and live out my fetish!". I found a message from his daughter being sent to him at some point, but I lost it at this point. He's been arrested multiple times and is arguably a pedophile.
>>
>>5687550

alien gersus predator
>>
>>5689342
>Don't you think you should do something about this GOP instead of sitting in your basement calling others condescending?
What are you suggesting, violent revolution?
>>
>>5692422
I believe I described Stefonknee as "...an irresponsible, self-centered, fetishist creep". You're right, I should probably have included abusive. Emotionally so, at the very least.

The letter you're referring to is one of her daughters defending the family as a whole, and describing how things got to the point they are. A father's day card was supposedly sent as a peace offering and wish to have her back in their lives, but she took it as an attack and cut off contact with them entirely.

There is a great deal of evidence that Stefonknee is a terrible person - I'm confident she is, and feel sick to my stomach that a trans advocacy group is showcasing her story over that of some more relatable trans woman - but how does that invalidate her gender identity?
>>
>>5693282
Pedophiles aren't trans, vigilantes were right to condemn him. I hope it keeps him from preying.
>>
>>5693297
>Pedophiles aren't trans
So you think someone being a pedophile precludes them being trans?
>>
File: Chris-tran.png (353KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-tran.png
353KB, 500x607px
>>5693282
lol, let me guess, you'll defend chris-chan too?
>>
File: tumblr_nyov50VtH41ugy08so1_400.jpg (34KB, 281x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyov50VtH41ugy08so1_400.jpg
34KB, 281x480px
>>5693282
It's the fetlife stuff. Here's some screenshots. Trans people don't actively identify as sissies, which would just make them transvestites.
The spam filtre is giving me a hard time, I'm gonna have to send this in installments.
>>
File: tumblr_nyov50VtH41ugy08so3_400.jpg (39KB, 281x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyov50VtH41ugy08so3_400.jpg
39KB, 281x480px
>>5693463
>>
>>5693428
Probably. I'm not her therapist, though, so I guess I'm lucky not to know what's going through that head.

>>5693463
>>5693503
Yeah. Creepy as fuck.
>>
File: tumblr_nyov50VtH41ugy08so2_400.jpg (23KB, 281x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyov50VtH41ugy08so2_400.jpg
23KB, 281x480px
>>5693503
>>
>>5687855
Fuck off you disgusting fetish supporting faggot and take your ugly fucking transface niggers with you.
Go back to fetlife and stay there
>>
>>5693463
Haha I was joking about the fetlife stuff
But its actually true.
Even more so go die
>>
File: ow the edge.png (82KB, 228x200px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.png
82KB, 228x200px
>>5693658
Nice buzzwords, faggot. Come back with an actual argument.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.