[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Practice "gf" thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Trannies are the ultimate practice gfs. I know what you're thinking, but let me make my case.

>ultra low expectations, all you have to do is not fetishize their dicks and they'll be all over you
>extremely submissive, won't be able to turn down your advances
>due to their imitation of REAL female nature (kind of disgusting to be honest but you're just there to get exp and get out) they're very easy to test different things out- all they do is study how to seem like a girl, so they won't notice how unnatural and varied your approach is
And the best part? Clean up. No need to ghost them, pretend to be boring, reveal your power level (they're so desperate they'd stay even if you went full /pol/)- ALL YOU HAVE TO DO

>make them kill themselves
No mess, no slow fade, no one alive to talk shit about what a jerk you are. And it's SOOOO easy too. I mean, they'd probably end their pathetic lives on their own anyways, since the freaks are so wont to do, but you can accelerate the process.

>point out every masculine thing about them and act like it's their responsibility to fix it
>point out REAL girls that are more attractive than them- even if the girl is ugly to REALLY crush them
>touch their dick if they hate it
>ignore their dick if they like it
>talk about wanting children
>they won't leave a note because they know nobody cares

Afterwards everyone will give you sympathy too, which is a great way to move onto a REAL girl.

It's all those abominations are good for, anyways.
>>
>you need to be at least 6'0
>>
I hope you fall for a trans woman and she dumps you and breaks your heart. Or is that why you thought this was a worthwhile post?
>>
Get a load here, chasers. This right here is why so many of us despise and mistrust you guys.
>>
>>5684119

pls no, I'm not like the other chasers ;_;
>>
>>5684134
#notallchasers
>>
>implying OP isn't a low level PUA sociopath
>implying OP can get with attractive trans girls much less cis girls
>implying OP isn't just a butthurt chaser that got cucked by a 5/10 transbian
>>
>>5684134
Too late. Going full transbian.
>>
>>5684309
plz no, go back to being a cocksucker. Or at least a tranny on tranny cocksucker.
>>
I want a trap gf so bad, I need a face full of crotch and ass.
>>
File: 1453245884982.png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1453245884982.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>
>>5683974
Are you saying that you need to grind relationships in order to increase your romance stats enough and to be a high enough romance level to be in a serious relationship? Is that honestly what this means?
>>
File: ayano.png (908KB, 3139x3287px) Image search: [Google]
ayano.png
908KB, 3139x3287px
>>5684309

>Too late. Going full transbian.

>Literally stealing my sunshine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

Pls reconsider, I don't want to have to become a girl just to get a cute transgf ;_;
>>
>>5684662
>my sunshine
#yesALLchasers

Entitled bunch of dehumanizing pricks.
>>
baka @ u senpai
you seem like a p. terrible person
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.