[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why bisexual women are the worst and no one should ever date/marry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: bisexualsnoteven once.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bisexualsnoteven once.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8RNbzscfXQ

>husband and his bisexual wife get into time management issues
>husband works too much and bi wife wants a gf
>husband says he's okay with his bi wife getting herself a gf
>bi wife gets herself a bisexual gf
>the more they hang out, the more the bisexual gf likes the husband more than the wife
>wife becomes third wheel
>they have threesome, wife is given priority but wife doesn't want to have sex with either of them due to insecurity issues
>wife is being a cunt despite being the center of attention
>husband innocently cuddles with wife's gf
>wife goes apeshit
>husband and wife separate (they have two kids btw)
>husband has to pay monthly court payments to wife
> they're getting back but their relationship has been completely wrecked

TLDR: husband allows his bi wife to get a gf, bisexual wife does so and ends up getting cucked by her own bislut girlfriend. She then precedes to ruin her husband's life as well as her own family with their two kids.

Never date bisexual women, never marry them. Straight guys, I know you think bi girls will get you hot girl on girl action and awesome threesomes, but look at this cautionary tale and be careful.
>>
Onision is a piece of shit, I hope he cucks himself broke. That mentally ill derange person is fucking dangerous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmwguN9074o
>>
>>5683537
he's just loud and opinionated. He's never actually gone out and made a campaign against anyone

>cucks himself broke

what's hilarious is that it's his wife that ended up getting cucked by her own bislut gf

but he's such a pussy whipped fag, he's basically cutting off his balls, handing it to his cunt of a wife and telling her to beat him with it.
>>
Onision pls go shill somewhere else
>>
Stop fucking giving youtube personalities attention. Fuck off.
>>
>>5683500
She didn't want to have a girlfriend.
>>
>>5683697
she wanted one at first, but now not anymore

>>5683537
>>5683564
what's funny is that it's his bislut wife that started the drama in the first place and told everyone on twitter about their shit.
And after he explained his story, that bislut gf tried to get her 5 seconds of youtube fame and made a video herself to get views.

Bisluts. Not even once.
>>
sounds like he tried to essentially push her and groom her into a threesome, what a tool

this is not a real man, he is a beta faggot. no man ruins his childs fucking life by separating when they are so young. what a fucking joke. his child will never grow up with a proper home because he wanted to get his dick wet?

this man needs to be fucking shot
>>
>>5683500
why does he speak so fast.
>>
>>5685124
she got the gf by her own choice. Not him. He just gave her the go ahead.

>>5685146
that's his style when he makes youtube videos.
>>
>>5685195
>she got the gf by her own choice. Not him.

everything is the husbands choice in a hetero relationship. I guarantee he groomed the shit out of her for it
>>
>>5685146
Jesus Christ I can't even watch it with the jumps every 2 seconds, and why the fuck is his face so overexposed like a goddamn twilight vampire?
>>
>>5685124
Onision is a monster, I'm surprised people don't know that already. He has so many layers of fucked up, I'm surprised he isn't monitored by the FBI.

He's also a prime example of why some people should not be allowed to breed and own kids.
>>
>>5685206
angry man hating feminist detected
>>
>>5685596
>man hating

lmao

It's hilarious going from being called a misogynist virgin in one thread then a man hater in another.

Men are providers, men are responsible for their women. They lead the relationship and take control. If she "wanted" a girlfriend it's because he either wasn't satisfying her because he is basically a girl himself if you look at the little faggot, or he enabled/groomed her for it so he could have some threesome fantasy fulfilled.
>>
>>5685620
dude it's obvious that his wife wanted a gf and then it bit her on the ass when the bisluttiness of the gf cucked her with her husband.

She's the idiot and now she's guilt tripping him and made him pay monthly settlements like the cunt she is. He always was looking after her, she's the one that spun shit around and made him suffer for her bullshit.
>>
>>5685655
She's a victim of feminist brainwashing telling her that she can do anything and everything and go fuck girls and shit instead of thinking of having a normal healthy relationship and home environment for her child.

This guy took advantage of that fact to try and get his dick wet. When his wife realised how fucked everything was and tried to back out he kept pressuring her into fucking this girl so he get get himself off. She specifically says she doesn't want him to be intimate with her and then he does so she breaks up with him.

This pseudo-man is pathetic. Any man who breaks up a home when a child involved needs to be killed. I don't take women seriously enough to hold them responsible for their impulsive decisions.
>>
>>5685702
dude, she was the center of attention, she was the one in the middle, he and the bislut gf catered to her. And the only thing he did wrong was that he cuddled with the gf. That made the wife loose her shit and then she proceded to destroy their family life along with thier poor kids' happy childhoods.

>I don't take women seriously enough to hold them responsible for their impulsive decisions.
>not making women be responsible for their behavior and actions
you are why they act like entitled cunts. If a bitch does something wrong, you call them out
>>
>>5683500
tldr: modern women
>>
>>5683500
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
This anime is so stupid. Sky was the best girl.
>>
>>5685858
You forgot "degenerate!"
>>
While think onison is an idiot at best and a monster at worst i do feel bad for the guy
>>
>>5685916
hypocritical and selfish, but not degenerate
>>
lol if you think the problem there was bisexuality

Polyamory: Note Even Once
>>
>>5683500

>tfw you will never have a married bisexual gf
>tfw you will never cuck her out of her husband
>tfw she will never resign herself to her position as the sub cuckquean of the three of you
>tfw she will never watch her man fuck you and see how much more the both of you enjoy it than they ever did together
>tfw she will never cry while masturbating to the two of you fucking each other and to her complete helplessness to change the situation
>tfw she will never desperately eat her husband's cum out of your ass, longing to taste him somehow
>tfw you will never get to force her to suck your girl tinkler to pay her dues around the house
>tfw she will never sleep on a mat on the floor at the foot of the bed like a dog
>tfw she will never get dicked by her husband only once a month, based on good behavior
>>
>>5689137
Sometimes I think cucking sounds kind of hot in theory. But I'd feel bad for the person I was cucking eventually.

And no way I'd want to be cucked. I'm way too much of a spoiled bitch.
>>
>>5689137
thank you mtfs for being complete utter weirdos once again!

And you wonder why the general populace see mtfs as freaks.
>>
>>5683500
I don't have time to watch or care about, "Youtubers," but bisluts are literally the worst.

>attention whores
>flaunt their sex/sexuality
>fucking straight!
>10 times out of 10 go for dick/men
>annoying as fuck straight attention whore mentality/personality

Anytime a woman tells me that she is bi I drop her like like the fucking plague. Only beta cuck men like dating bi girls.
>>
>>5689170

We may be fucked in the head, but we clearly don't exist in a vacuum. There are women into being cucked the way I described. Look up "cuckquean fetish" images, there are tons of pictures in the style of sissy captions.
>>
>>5692086
>Look up "cuckquean fetish" images, there are tons of pictures in the style of sissy captions.
pretty sure a majority of those were written by straight men who love the idea of being the guy in the middle.

Cucking is mainly a male fetish.
>>
File: Sure, fam.jpg (256KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
Sure, fam.jpg
256KB, 600x836px
>>5692450
>>
>>5692620
yup a guy wrote this and men like you jack off to it.
>>
File: 1422981497685.gif (2KB, 210x187px) Image search: [Google]
1422981497685.gif
2KB, 210x187px
>>5692667

Alright, anon. Don't worry about it, you're probably too young to understand.
>>
>>5692970
Stay delusional
>>
>>5683500
they didnt have a threesome

onision is a cuck and that bitch is crazy
>>
>>5683500
>everybody told them it was a bad idea
>turns out it actually was a bad idea

what a surprise
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.