[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I must let the cat out of the bag, I used to show prejudice towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

I must let the cat out of the bag, I used to show prejudice towards gay and bisexual men in the past to hide my bisexuality and I pretended to only like women. I want to come out of the closet because I want to put an end to this dishonesty, but I have the feeling that it is not going to end well. The picture express my state of mind at this moment.
>>
you reap what you have sown
>>
>>5681786
prejudice is what gays deserve. You're only proving yourself right.
>>
>>5681817
Alrighty then. :l
>>
File: hahaha is this guy serious.gif (980KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha is this guy serious.gif
980KB, 245x250px
>>5681786
>"I'm a typical insecure normiesexual"
Truly a feat.
>>
>>5681786
Bro, jerking off to traps isn't gay.
>>
>>5682087
Being a coward is pretty much a faggot attitude tho.
>>
>>5682091
Wait.....Who is the coward here?
>>
>>5681786
Good luck in your future endeavors with men and women. Don't sweat this, you are far from alone.
>>
File: aee lmo.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
aee lmo.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>5682094
>be a faggot biscum
>bully other people because insecurity
>too coward to admit being biscum
>>
>>5682095
Thanks, good sir.
>>
>>5682082
>normiesexual
First time I ever read that.
>>
>>5682103
Bully is an exaggeration, I had negative opinions but I kept them to myself and just avoid contact.
>>
File: 1450079752016.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450079752016.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>5682103
I'm biscum and I don't lie about that and I'll "bully" or poke fun at anyone that isn't secure in their sexuality.

I've fuck the flyest of traps, twinkest of bottoms
and hottest bitches because I'm unrepressed and proud.

Step up nigga
>>
>>5682137
Ok so you're not a bully but still a coward, some nice improvement.
>>5682145
Too bad you've poor reading comprehension slut, I was talking about OP not all biscums.
>>
>>5682157
That what I thought, but you seem to have to replied to my post.

Retard.
>>
>>5682157
I will stop being a coward someday but this day is not today.
>>
>>5682159
Still having terrible reading problems I see. I replied to your post referring to OP, why you thought it was about you is beyond understanding.
>>
I don't bully or talk bad about them, but I do sit on the fence whenever they are brought up, and I've denied liking traps in the past. I just prefer to keep my gay interest to myself, its easier to say I'm straight than to explain how I'm bi but will probably never fuck a dude.
>>
>>5682193
Then why didn't you just address him when I asked 'Wait.....Who is the coward here?' but you just continued shitposting.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 640x618px
>>5681786
>>
>>5681786
>dislikes gays and bis
>flaming bi himself
Oh the irony
>>
Just come out and then when everyone is like "oh why were you being such an asshole toweards gays" just be like "fuck I had a lot of personal problems to work out". everyone will just move on, don't worry about it, no one fucking cares
>>
>>5684024
You are right, Anon.
>>
>>5681786
You are forgiven.
>>
>>5681786
Legolas. What does your biscum eyes see?
>>
>>5682082
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>5685913
>They're practicing erasure along the imageboards...
>They're taking the strawmans to serious discourse!
>>
>>5685982
underrated post.

>>5684024
>>5685756
>>5685908
This. We all went through having some negative views on gay people before getting that...we were one, because well, we live in a world that hates on gay people and you learn to imitate that as a kid growing up.
It's ok.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.