[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you faggots ever think the US will see the day where it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: whitegirlfeels.jpg (233KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
whitegirlfeels.jpg
233KB, 960x720px
Do you faggots ever think the US will see the day where it is shunned and forbidden to be a faggot, ever again?

Getting really sick of your human-trash shenanigans
>>
>>5680621
>forbidden
no

>shunned
I hope so, homosex shouldn't be encouraged, but I do think it should be tolerated.
>>
File: z90PJiS.jpg (428KB, 2376x2592px) Image search: [Google]
z90PJiS.jpg
428KB, 2376x2592px
>implying you don't secretly desire to be feminized and trained until your mind breaks, and you become a sissy twink with insatiable cocklust

L M A O
>>
Depends on if Radical Islam ever takes off stateside. Gay bashing in europe is rising.
>>
muh paradigm shift :)
>>
>>5680621
It could happen. The level of homosexuality acceptance has gone up and down many times. However it seems it never gets as low as it was before and every increase seems to reach higher.
>>
>>5680621
Doubtful. Society in general has generally been gay tolerant. Intolerance has been pretty limited. Even in heavy Christian times it wasn't until after Charlemagne that homosexuality was prosecuted.
Overall prosecution of gays has been limited to highly structured societies where wars and migrant movement was limited to far away lands filled with riches, nothing like we have now where our borders are collapsing and warfare is beginning to change global structures.

If anything gays will be more accepted. The most chaotic times in history utilized gay social structures for military advantage.
>>
I hope so.

I'm really sick of hearing gays apologize for straight people. I want gays to be oppressed however many thousands of years more it takes until they pull their collective heads out of their asses and kill straight people on sight.
>>
File: 5001593-image+(1).jpg (623KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
5001593-image+(1).jpg
623KB, 2048x1536px
>>5681426
Good, good.
>>
Yes.The catch is it will be under Islamic rule.
>>
>>5680665
I'm drunk and I think I'm finally gay. I want to suck his dick and put my cock in that dude of the left's butt until he squeals like a whore.
>>
File: 1358124743294.gif (479KB, 426x267px) Image search: [Google]
1358124743294.gif
479KB, 426x267px
>>5681539
Save me, /pol/, don't let the mudslimes get me!
>>
>>5681426
Lol stay salty, faget.
>>
>Do you faggots ever think the US will see the day where it is shunned and forbidden to be a faggot, ever again?
Yes.

The manifestations of homosexuality in society reflect the historical conditions.

Right now we live in an era where consumption, hedonism, living for the moment, and similar ideas... are encouraged because they generate spending and create debt (ie. they benefit powerful interests).

LGBT identities are a reflection of this era. They define people purely by their desires - their consumption preferences.

Is this era going to last forever? Probably not.

Will that be the end of the world for LGBT people? Maybe, but that doesn't mean what people think it means. LGBT is a political movement which has powerful propaganda to grow cancerously off a subset of humanity - mapping biology to society.

If there comes a time when LGBT can no longer survive... lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgenders will adapt and find or create another place in society.
>>
>>5680621
Nope, it is time for freedom and enjoyment.

Go cuck yourself through some dumb religion like islam if you cant stand not being a cuck
>>
>>5680621
just move to muslim hood
>>
history repeats itself arbitrarily to fit my narrative, I read it on /pol/ and that I saw the Wikipedia article for that mouse experiment
people are mice socially
>>
>>5681560
He transitioned.
>>
>makes shitty threads like this
>calls others human trash

top lyl, you're the most pathetic one here
>>
File: kagome20sit8up.jpg (112KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
kagome20sit8up.jpg
112KB, 600x457px
>>5680621
>implying anything lgbt isnt a fucking laughing stock
>implying agp hons, dragqueens, craigslisters, and tumblr havent blackfaced innocent transexuals into a never escapable hellhole of persecution
>implying if I went outside right now in girly clothes trying desperately to pass and doing my makeup and everything I wouldnt be assaulted multiple times verbally if not physically

What fucking world do you live in op?
>>
>>5680621
Environmental and resource pressures by the middle of the century will cause society to swing towards the more insular and self-protective end of the political spectrum, and we will see a rise in the right-wing as a result similar to the post-9/11 paranoia that still grips the West today. I don't personally think it's a good thing, but it's likely to be what happens.

t. environmental scientist
>>
>>5682389
Western right wing media has created this perfect storm of incredulity when it comes to the difficulties minority groups face in their respective nations. You could show a video of yourself getting harassed and beaten on a daily basis, and they'll still call you sheltered and spoiled because you didn't get set on fire too like they did in their keyboard commando training. Obviously you have it easy.
>>
>>5682435
im just going to live in a remote cozy cabin with my qt if that happens
im just worried i won't be able to get my estrogen
>>
>>5681593
/pol/ can't save you.
Not that it would matter because when it comes to gays they're practically interchangeable.
>>
>>5682389
>>implying agp hons, dragqueens, craigslisters, and tumblr havent blackfaced innocent transexuals into a never escapable hellhole of persecution
And this is why it's absolutely retarded to associate with LGBT as a transsexual person.

I'm quite glad I seem to live in trannyhaven cause noone gives a damn that I don't pass.
Well I do pass, but my voice doesn't which is even worse.
Wouldn't wanna trade with you.

>>5682572
Actually gays are fairly accepted in /pol/
Faggots and trannies are not.
>>
File: laughing mad like a nigga.gif (1MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mad like a nigga.gif
1MB, 294x233px
>>5682597
>Actually gays are fairly accepted in /pol/
>the delusions up this one
>>
Lgbt will continue to be seen as a sign of decadence and degeneracy by the far right, but mentality will never fly with commercial interests which dominate politics under global capitalism.

Those social value right wingers are now seen as judgmental, somber, self-important, and bad for business. Conservative social values in general are seen bad for business, because they promote uniformity and repression, but to generate commerce you need diversity and stimulate people's drive to indulge every pleasure.

Lgbt, on the other hand, is the darling of the liberal cause. It is seen as trendy, hip, upbeat, dramatic and energetic. In short, it's more marketable.

Put another way, you can sell a rainbow burger (pic related) but you can't sell a Christ burger.

So capitalism in it's present formation favors lgbt, however circuitous its motives
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1200x630px
>>5682608
Forgot
>>
>>5681651
This is also an era of mass communication and information sharing, not to mention literacy. It's much harder to suddenly oppress millions upon millions of people around the world than it used to be when you could just tell everyone god said so and that was that.
>>
>>5680621
>Do you faggots ever think the US will see the day where it is shunned and forbidden to be a faggot, ever again?
100% certain.
Tolerance is a meme and acceptance doesn't exist.
Liberals will find another minority pet and we'll just be left to fend for ourselves.
Nobody ever cared and nobody will.
>>
>>5680621
The better question is when will faggots and trannies stand up and fight Islam
Or will they forever be leftist degenerates and do nothing but commit sexual deviancy
>>
>>5682597
>Actually gays are fairly accepted in /pol/
>Faggots and trannies are not.
Yes, they're perfectly tolerant of gays as long as they don't actually do anything gay. Even ASEXUALS are considered degenerate by /pol/ since they don't contribute to the white race by reproducing.
>>
>>5682826
Maybe if you stopped acting like you were gonna lynch them all the time, they'd be a bit more willing to lean your way. Right now, your argument is
>Fight against these people exactly like us or else we'll kill you exactly like they would!
>We'll probably lynch you hedonists anyway but just DO IT DEGENERATES

Really, truly, what a bargain.
>>
>>5682826
>The better question is when will faggots and trannies stand up and fight Islam
When /pol/ stops trying to use them as pawns. /pol/ claims they're "natural allies" since a lot of Muslims are homophobic, but then /pol/ will turn around and call everyone degenerate race traitors for wanting to transition or fuck the same sex. The simple answer is that social conservatism and "traditional values" is bad for the LGBT people, and it's embodied both by /pol/ and by radical islamists. Replacing one with the other won't really fix anything.
>>
>>5682232
>He transitioned.
Pics. Name. Sauce.
>>
>>5682608
>Put another way, you can sell a rainbow burger (pic related) but you can't sell a Christ burger.
That's also because God isn't real desu, while Gay people are. The majority of the population is now not retarded enough to believe fairy tails.
>>
File: dj khaled.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dj khaled.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>5682909
They wonder why we ally ourselves with SJW's, when as shit as they are, they are the only people who will (somewhat) protect us.
>>
>>5682895
>>5682909

Why are you letting /pol/ shape your opinion on this issue? LGBT is more powerful than them everywhere in the west, commercially, politically, socially.

LGBT people are literally getting thrown off of rooftops and stoned in the middle east. We're seeing full on lynchings in rich european countries, and it's not the klu klux klan or the neo nazis this time.

I'm not saying you need to go all act up on their asses. Just look at where the bodies are and who's putting them in the ground.
>>
>>5683587
Right, but most of the serious opposition to immigration is coming from extreme right-wing groups, who hate LGBT as much as the Muslims do. The only rational thing to do is to stand back and let them destroy each other, neither is good for LGBT. Some of these right-wingers, upon hearing about trannies being murdered by refugees, couldn't even make up their mind how to feel about it, since they couldn't decide whether they hated Muslims or trannies more.
>>
>>5683618
Choosing to stay out of the fight is a perfectly fine idea. But I contest that they're just as bad, or as much of a risk.

We saw the governments suppress child molestation and sexual assault in England and Germany. It's a safe bet they're doing it with gay bashing as well.

>Some of these right-wingers, upon hearing about trannies being murdered by refugees, couldn't even make up their mind how to feel about it, since they couldn't decide whether they hated Muslims or trannies more.

Even then, My political calculus says to focus first on the people doing the killing.
>>
>>5683759
>Even then, My political calculus says to focus first on the people doing the killing.
Sure, but we should also take care to avoid empowering any other group that wants us killed our hates our lifestyle. The problem with some of these groups is that nationalism is their ONLY unifying trait, rather than things like believing LGBT people should have a right to life and self-expression.
>>
>>5681651
Shit, your mind is good. Would put dick in it/meld to form gestalt entity.
>>
>>5683516
arvie/arvie madison/madison lee
>>
>>5683535
Something being real or not doesn't make it marketable. Everything about star wars is fake and that crap makes tons of dough
>>
>>5680665
I'd like to order the one in the middle there Dean
>>
>>5680621
I'd much rather look forward to the day when it is shunned and forbidden to be an autist like OPenis.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.