[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: crying-gif-24.gif (497KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
crying-gif-24.gif
497KB, 500x268px
Was at work today, there was a pretty heated debate in the canteen at lunch about teh homos, pretty even split of people for and against. But the guy that I considered my best friend at work started going off about how gays are subhuman and should all be castrated.

I Spent the next 4 hours of work trying not to burst out crying.
>>
>>5676777
oh yeah. I've been there. It sucks. And I miss my friend, but he wants me dead now.
>>
Our problem is being a minority that's born from a majority, so we can only rely on outside help from our own, but for the beginning of our lives we are isolated, alone.

We should respond with violence towards the threatening majority until they are afraid. He wouldn't dare say this to a black person's face, but hating on gays is still tolerated.

We need jihad, to purge humanity from animals.
>>
>>5676804
>We need jihad, to purge humanity from animals.
except we are the animals.
>>
>>5676777
What kind of job do you have where this conversation is even acceptable?

I mean, I worked at a fast food restaurant one summer and they'd mock gay customers behind their backs and shit on them, but I feel like any job that actually has a lunch break should have pretty strict office policies against that.
>>
File: shame.gif (2MB, 270x279px) Image search: [Google]
shame.gif
2MB, 270x279px
>>5676777
>having friends
Yeah I feel pretty bad for you sempai shouldn't have trusted him. Now you know you shouldn't get too attached, specially to breeders. He's probably a biscum in deep denial.
>>
>>5676777
he's not wrong
>>
>>5676777
>best friend at work

its worse when its your parents
>>
File: son this is bait 2.png (14KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
son this is bait 2.png
14KB, 210x210px
>>5682001
Reminder to not reply, this b8 might look irresistible but it's just an empty post.
>>
>>5677585
Any place can be like that, it just depends on what your coworkers and higher ups are like. And complaining about it can get you fired. If not fired, then your coworkers find out it was you and your job is now 80% worse. Ive seen a lot of people come and go(even when complaining about legit sexual harassment and groping) so its better to keep your goddamn mouth or hopefully find a different job.
>>
>>5682019
Pretty much this, if the place doesn't has strict policies about what kind of conversation is allowed, then it's not a good place to be working on.
>>
>>5676804
>gays responding to homophobia with violence.

You know how that would never work right?
Like you said, gay bashing is apparently tolerated,
>even though whenever some doesn't accept gays it turns into a fucking media circus
if a group of gays started going around beating up straight folks, the gays would almost immediately get the absolute shit kicked out of them, since again, you say gay bashing/hating is still A-OK
>>
>crying

Which is why people detest fags
>>
>started going off about how gays are subhuman and should all be castrated

Where the fuck do you live? I mean goddamn.
>>
>sissy faggot weakling who wants to cry at work
Sounds like he was right
>>
>>5676777
Sounds like you need to be more discerning in your relationships
>>
>>5676777
>But the guy that I considered my best friend at work started going off about how gays are subhuman and should all be castrated.
Welcome to reality, where all the world hates you.
You have no friends, no allies, and nobody to turn to except other outcasts.
Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>5682072
>Like you said, gay bashing is apparently tolerated
It's only okay if Muslims are doing it because it is their culture and we have to respect it due to the tenants of cultural relativism.
>>
>>5682567
>ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS
>POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU
>>
Where do you live OP? Where I come from people that say that type of shit around well adjusted people get a lot of heat and end up having their reputation damaged.

Do you live in some kind of slavic country OP?
>>
>>5682200
Probably America, anywhere that's not a city.
>>
>>5682200
>Where the fuck do you live? I mean goddamn.
Most likely in some average city in some average country filled to the brim with average people.
>>
>>5682570
Do people actually still believe in cultural relativism?
>>
>>5682169
>>5682206

:(

>>5682567
>Enjoy your stay.

Thanks. y-you too.

>>5682570
>It's only okay if Muslims are doing it because it is their culture
This seems about right. Racism trumps homophobia on the hot issues list so they can do what they want and cant be called out on it. (Islamophobia and racism are synonymous here)

>>5682628
>Where do you live OP?
Small town in northern England. Though there are lots of Slavs and Pakistanis here.
>>
File: 1452504299484.jpg (14KB, 157x184px) Image search: [Google]
1452504299484.jpg
14KB, 157x184px
>>5682015
but you replied

If anything, you are baiting me to reply that you are the one baiting for replies
>>
>>5682846
Fucking pakis.
>>
>>5682912
>That pic from that shitty show.
You're one edgy mortherfucker, anon.
>>
>>5683307
Jokes on you, I was merely baiting you by using that picture
>>
>>5677585
The Navy.

No seriously.
>>
>>5682846

Scunthorpe? I'd understand if it was Scunthorpe.
>>
File: only pretending.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
only pretending.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>5683341
>>
File: Dragon.Age.2.full.611482.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon.Age.2.full.611482.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>5682072
Violent gays>whinny gays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apaJ3A56XbM
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.