[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First serious date with a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1378671905002.jpg (110KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
1378671905002.jpg
110KB, 500x675px
I'm mtf and a virgin. I met a guy a few times which is kinda hot and I was like "omg I'm so nervous" and nothing happened really. But now he wants to get serious and I don't really know how to prepare for this.

Should I tell him that I'm a virgin? How do I prepare my butt? I mean its so gross. I only have experience with a few dildos but don't do it regularly. Should I shave everything? (if I shave my but and we don't go there it will hurt and itsch for weeks for nothing).

Should I just give him a blowjob? (I gave one before but basically the guy demanded it)
>>
>>5670807
>(if I shave my but and we don't go there it will hurt and itsch for weeks for nothing).

If you get pain and itching from shaving your butt you're doing something wrong.

Just make shaving everything a weekly routine, as the more often you shave the easier it gets since your not shaving off a forest when you do.
>>
>>5670807
>how do I prepare my butt
With an enema silly.
Otherwise, you have control of the situation, lay down the ground rules; what you want / don't want in that moment.
Be safe and have fun!
>>
>>5670890

but I don't have enema ;_;
>>
>>5670968
Then go to a drugstore and get one. They're not terribly expensive. Otherwise you're gonna have a bad time....maybe.
>>
>>5670998

>go to a drugstore

b bbut this is embarassing ;_;

can't I just do it whit the showerhead removed? How long will it last? What about just giving head? Do guys always expect to go all the way?
>>
>>5671045
If you don't want to have sex with him then don't. You shouldn't feel obligated to do anything that you're not comfortable with.
>>
>>5670890
>>5670998
>using an enema

OP, if you want to be clean simply make sure you've cleared out your bowels and then don't eat anything afterwards before you have sex. This is what I do and my boyfriend never gets shit on his fingers or dick, and you won't ruin your insides doing it like you would with an enema.

Also, you don't have to have sex if you aren't comfortable with it. Don't feel like you're obligated to.
>>
>>5671045
>b bbut this is embarassing ;_;
I don't understand people who are afraid to buy shit at the store.
As long as you're polite and not maximum autism, cashiers don't give a single shit what you're buying. They're in power-saving mode in order to deal with the assholes and lunatics that'll eventually come through.
>>
>>5671164
That's stupid. Op. Your a girl. Not a gross gay boy. Your straight man expects you to be clean down there. Get a douche. Do you have a sex toy shop near by? Get a douche and after you go number 2 the day of or before douche water until nothing comes out. Don't shoot it too far up just enough.

Buy nair or veet. Smear it on your hole. Do this a day before so if its a bit irritated it will lose the redness. Then very carefully shave any remaining stubble down there.

Then spray some perfume or body spray around your junk and hole so it smells flowery and yummy

Then get fucked
>>
>>5671216
why would you use an anus ruining douche when you can be just as clean without it?
Gross gay boys use douches.
>>
>>5671164
Enemas don't ruin your insides... If you use them too often, it can cause complications with bowel movements. Once in a while though, they're totally fine. Sometimes I just do em cuz they feel nice.
>>
>>5671264
Seriously, stop talking out your ass.
>>
>>5671305
>>5671328
enjoy not being able to shit
>>
>>5671344
Because I douche once or twice a month? I've been fine for the last 10 years, but thank you, I appreciate your concern.
>>
>>5671349
my advice only pertains to people who have sex often. I'm sorry no one wants to fuck you.
>>
>>5671369
Well, you're not totally wrong. You are in fact an abhorrent cunt. Maybe try working on that.
>>
>>5671374
I gave advice and you attacked me for it, I wouldn't describe myself as abhorrent.
>>
>>5671386
You gave bad advice. You're crass, and a jerk. Abhorrent fits. Stop being an internet toughguy.
>>
>>5670807

Gay man here but figure I can help out.

>Should I tell him I'm a virgin
Yes imo, but don't stress him about it; tell him you've not been fucked much and to take it slow.

>Taking it in the butt
If you can, buy a set of butt plugs and practice using those, it'll help you figure out how to loosen up so it wont hurt. The top also needs to take it slow, if its sore you will need to take control until you figure out how to enjoy being fucked.

Foreplay is super, super important. Have him rim / finger you lots. Don't just stick his dick in your hole, have him tease you with it - your hole can only be clenched for so long before it naturally relaxes, that's the moment he should penetrate you.

Use enough lube but not enough to be swimming in it. A wet hole is a clenched hole.

You need to douche, DO NOT ENEMA; you'll likely fuck it up and you're over cleaning. Here's a kinda gross but comprehensive guide on how to douche:
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=ixbuv-g564-

>Hair removal
I just trim mine with a set of clippers with a short-guard on them but I guess you want it gone.

I've heard that hair removal creams are best, but can irritate your hole really badly - but I've also heard that covering your hole (the pink bit with no hair on it) with a silicon based lube can protect it from the hair removal cream? (Can someone else confirm?)

Take it slow, focus on the bits you enjoy and don't get nervous or over-react to pain, it'll only make it worse. Finally, have fun!
>>
>>5671396
I didn't give bad advice. It's not healthy to have water inside your anus.
I'm sorry you got offended since you enjoy shooting foreign liquids up your ass so much.
>>
>>5671349
Douching just puts water up there. That's it. Yes it can lead t9 dehydration but if you are only doing a few times a week then it should be fine. If your guy expects to Fuck you 3 times a day then ya douching all the time everyday could dehydrate your bowls and cause problems. But just occasionally is fine
>>
>>5670807
>>5671045
You seem like you don't actually want to go through with this. Take your time, don't rush into things. Have sex when you feel ready to have it.
>>
>>5672601

I actually just gave head :/
>>
>>5673326
There's no reason to feel bad about not going all the way, there's nothing shameful about it. Losing your virginity can be a major life event, it should happen on your terms, not anyone else's. Wait until YOU want to have sex.
>>
>>5671045
nah I'm a cis guy and i have just walked right into the cvs and got one if you feel you must talk about it just say your bum is stopped up blah blah i need to take care of my anus blah blah
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.